Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
For sale - Incredibly clean Civic Coupe - Hardtuned.net

- - - - -

For sale - Incredibly clean Civic Coupe 

civic jdm honda daily coupe manual typer
5 replies to this topic

#1 Colombians love 180sx

Posted 23 November 2016 - 11:22 AM

For Sale : Immaculate Honda Civic Coupe.

As far as we can remember in modern civilisation history, human beings have been fascinated by the idea of time-travel. A feat that has evaded us unfortunately, but you have now your chance to get a good feel of what 1996 was like by driving a honda civic couple that feels like you have just driven it out of the Honda dealership!

All jokes aside , this car is COMPLETELY stock and COMPLETELY unmolested. Factory alloys, factory body, factory everything apart from the pioneer head unit.

This 5 speed manual transmission is in an amazing condition paired with a clutch so forgiving that a 5 year old could drive it with no difficulty.

Factory sound system is more than enough to jam to whatever 90's boy band was your favourite.

Now, for my favourite part... FULL SERVICE HISTORY! thats right... 20 years worth of paper trail showing every service ... and not even 1 was missed. It also matches the full car history report of owners.. which have been 4 in total. Engine starts better than my g o d dammned audi which is 18 years newer (and the reason why the audi is now gone).

Not all is peaches and cream however, with its understandable show of age in its paint but nothing too major apart from a couple of scratches and very minimal paint fade.

Don't miss your chance to own a great car in it's full factory greatness, or a completely blank canvas to turn it into a vehicle you will be able to enjoy for another 20 years and pass it down to your great grand children because these cars are indestructable. Alternatively try and find another 2 to start jacking trucks with your mates fast and furious style.
1 years full rego and green slip! That's right A FULL YEAR!

Please contact me on 0466250011 for any enquiries and/or to arrange an inspection SMS ONLY. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you for taking the time to check my add out and I hope we can find this amazing car a good home.

Attached Image: 1.JPG
Attached Image: 2.JPG
Attached Image: 3.JPG
Attached Image: 4.JPG
Attached Image: 5.JPG
Attached Image: 6.JPG
Attached Image: 7.JPG
Attached Image: 8.JPG
Attached Image: 9.JPG

#2 Colombians love 180sx

Posted 23 November 2016 - 11:26 AM

Woops, forgot to post price

$3950 negotiable.

#3 Sparky_S13

• Car:200sx s14a

Posted 23 November 2016 - 07:24 PM

No mention of what engine it has?

Assume D15/D16

#4 Colombians love 180sx

Posted 25 November 2016 - 09:17 PM

just a good ol vti so non vtec

#5 Colombians love 180sx

Posted 04 December 2016 - 09:36 PM

Bump

#6 Colombians love 180sx

Posted 10 December 2016 - 10:02 PM

SOLD!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!