Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Found a JZX90 Chaser Tourer V Automatic but need transplant to manual ? - Hardtuned.net

Found a JZX90 Chaser Tourer V Automatic but need transplant to manual ? 

6 replies to this topic

#1 johnkor

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:31 PM

HI there i found a Toyota Chaser Tourer V with automatic transmission but than i have decided to go for a transplant to a manual , can it be done and usually how much it cost to get everything done as i got a quote from KYP manual trans cost $1800 not sure if is worth getting it done or not

#2 pman

Pooh Bear; Wreckin' porcelain since the 90's.

• Silver Member
  • Classifieds Items
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts
  • Car:RayGay's mum

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:14 AM

R154 manual box will range between 1500-2500 alone, not inc anything else. So that's a decent deal.

And yes, manual is always worth it...

#3 johnkor

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:44 PM

But that usually not included front dash , ecu , cluster meter , manual pedal etc

#4 blingcommander

• Car:Scooty-Puff Jr.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:24 PM

well what did their quote cover?

supply all the parts and fit? or just fit if you supply the parts??

#5 johnkor

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

Most likely is just the parts itself exclude installation or fitment

#6 pyro

• Car:JZX100

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:13 PM

I bought a conversion from an X90 for my x100 for 2k shipped. That included everything except the dash, but the auto one will still work fine. I bought new flywheel bolts, rear main seal and had the clutch rebuilt. The conversion kit should also include a piece of transmission tunnel. They're different between auto and manual, but the x90 one fits x100.

If you want to do up the box, get your bits from drift motion, don't bother with marlin crawler directly because they won't reply to any of your emails. Driftmotion have the rear main and flywheel bolts too, plus most other things you could want for Toyotas :) also check out North Shore Toyota on jzx100.com for parts. They sell oem stuff for cheap.

#7 RxDrift

• Car:GZ20 Soarer

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

Locktup4x4.com in Perth stock the Marlin Crawler bits (thrust washer, bearing retainer, shift fork). Free/fast postage, good price and local.

Just search R154 once you're at the web page.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!