Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Mobile travel sim - Hardtuned.net

- - - - -

Mobile travel sim 

5 replies to this topic

#1 StockS13

• Car:Nissan Silvia S15

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:37 PM

Hi all,

I'll be travelling to Europe in the next few weeks for a few months; has anyone had any good experiences with any specific travel sims? I looked into 'Travel Sim' but their reviews are not great. I don't want to use International roaming on my current network.

Thanks!

#2 philmak

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:34 PM

Just buy them for whoever country you're in otherwise just roam on whatever country you get the sim from, will still be cheaper than using your aussie sim. Plus free wifi is everywhere

#3 Slippery Gypsy

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:00 PM

Stay the EFF away from HolidayPhone.

Bought their sim last year for our Japan trip. Didn't work. $110 down the drain.

inb4 "phone locked/blocked/fooked".

#4 Chappy

• Car:2009 V36 370GT Sedan

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:15 PM

Not sure how things work in Europe but when I go to the USA I just buy a US sim and stick it in my phone.

#5 junkie

• Car:S14a

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:50 PM

Europe sucks for overseas mobile phone use, when you visit many countries in a short period of time. I was there last year, and had to buy a new card for every country we went to, go figure, same currency and open borders but cannot get their sh*t together with EU roaming

Anyway the Lebara cards were the cheapest and worked fine, never had any reception issues

Edited by junkie, 13 June 2014 - 09:51 PM.

#6 hayai32

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:24 PM

Buy a sim in whatever country you go to. Free wifi is everywhere too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!