Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
How do I delete account posts to start afresh? - Hardtuned.net

- - - - -

How do I delete account posts to start afresh? 

6 replies to this topic

#1 Tomk

Posted 20 August 2015 - 09:20 PM

Well I am back sorta, what a difference like 8 years makes since logging into this website makes... More wiser, more in tune and more driven..... So I was just curious if anyone can direct me in how to make my previous posts when I was young dumb and full of Cu* dissapear or at least hide my Email address showing up on google linked to my past f**kery?

Cheers guys hope all the old folks I used to chat to are doing well. xoxo... Specially you Spazo<3 lolol

#2 pmod

• Car:Fruity 180sx

Posted 21 August 2015 - 08:44 AM

Damn, not so sure about that one. Marking you as a spammer would hide a lot of info, but then you would have to create a new account. Nothing we do would necessarily change Google cached information. Definitely a question for the Admins, since they've likely hit this issue before.

#3 Flying180

Posted 21 August 2015 - 08:55 AM

Tomk!
Why would you want to delete account?

We can't delete your account, but if you're worried about past postings, you/we can delete your posts.

#4 antonio

• Car:S14

Posted 24 August 2015 - 10:43 AM

Dont delete your posts trust me, Its always something to look back in in a further 10 years time to go 'wow i actually wrote that?' haha!

You can wipe your email yourself just find your posts and remove it out, google will eventually clear up the data.

#5 nisskid

• Car:R32 4dr, C33 & A31

Posted 10 September 2015 - 06:23 PM

OG tomk was boss, sif you'd wanna delete that shit.

#6 Yo_Mang

• Car:Nissan S14a

Posted 10 September 2015 - 10:28 PM

I was only thinking this the other day - I'm back too after a 5 year or so break lol. Good to see some familiar names still kicking around

#7 s2o0o

• Car:Honda Civic

Posted 12 November 2015 - 02:11 PM

My alias of 's2o0o' is the old me. It's like a trip down memory lane...

Although my online persona is much more professional these days, I can't get rid of this stuff.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!