Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Australian House Market, Your thoughts? - Hardtuned.net

- - - - -

Australian House Market, Your thoughts? 

3 replies to this topic

#1 Bobo180sx

• Car:200

Posted 15 October 2016 - 02:55 PM

Hi All,

What are your thought about the Australian House market?
Looking at buying a house mid-end of next year, but looking at the house market it Melbourne it seems crazy what people are paying for houses these days.
So what are your thoughts about what the market might do?
My only concern is that the interest rates are so low and can only go one way is up.
If they do start going up the house prices come down, So just wondering what everyone's take is on the Australian house market?

#2 adm15

• Car:s15

Posted 15 October 2016 - 03:07 PM

Buy as soon as you possibly can, coz prices only go one way and thats up. I made the mistake of waiting and ended up nearly paying double.

#3 Bobo180sx

• Car:200

Posted 15 October 2016 - 03:12 PM

adm15, on 15 October 2016 - 03:07 PM, said:

Buy as soon as you possibly can, coz prices only go one way and thats up. I made the mistake of waiting and ended up nearly paying double.

Yeah thats true, but speaking to some older generations they seem to think the houses in Australia are 40% overpriced, scary to think but if the market in Australia ever crashed, it would be chaos, worse then Detroit in the states

#4 HUSTLA

• Car:Nissan Silvia s13

Posted 15 October 2016 - 05:20 PM

I made the move early on (6years ago) when every "experts" were saying the bubble Will pop... It isn't showing signs of slowing down, look at the increase over the last few years?
Make the move.

Edited by HUSTLA, 15 October 2016 - 05:22 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!