Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Reconditioned 5SFE Engine - Hardtuned.net

Reconditioned 5SFE Engine 

1 reply to this topic

#1 sweetCHILLY

• Car:Celica

Posted 11 December 2010 - 03:15 PM

Hey guys new to the forums
ive got a 1995 ZR Celica and ive just blown an head gasket and its got multiple annoying things wrong with this engine eg cracked head and multiple oil leaks due to what happened
wondering if you guys could give me some websites or some shops in victoria who sell reconditioned toyota engines who would sell a 5SFE ive been looking for aggges and cant find anything
any halp would be great .. Thanx

#2 BennyJohn

• Car:Celica

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:36 PM

Hey dude my names Benny and i am also in the same boat as you. well kind of i have the same engine with some pretty big issues (leak in head gasket, all seals pretty much need to be replaced and god knows what else so keep me posted yeah? my email is Ben.John.hamm@gmail.com if you find anything let me know

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!