Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php on line 380

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 110

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
things that annoy you - Hardtuned.net - Page 217
←  General Off Topic Discussions

»
Hardtuned Classifieds

things that annoy you

Initial_Dan's Photo Initial_Dan 24 Apr 2014

When I come back to NS.com and the format is all changed.

EDIT: 10 years old in two days, who's giving me a party?
Edited by Initial_Dan, 24 April 2014 - 01:16 PM.

STR8E180's Photo STR8E180 28 Apr 2014

View PostInitial_Dan, on 24 April 2014 - 01:15 PM, said:

When I come back to NS.com and the format is all changed.

EDIT: 10 years old in two days, who's giving me a party?

i remember you!!!

shortshifta's Photo shortshifta 28 Apr 2014

When f**ks cough or sneeze on you. Had a *milkshake* do this today at work whilst i was eating lunch, learn some manners you karrrntt!!!

chris_c30's Photo chris_c30 23 May 2014

Working for a company through a host employer for 2 plus years and having f all sick days and then being employed by the company put on probation and not being able to have a sick day

antonio's Photo antonio 23 May 2014

View Postshortshifta, on 28 April 2014 - 08:12 PM, said:

When f**ks cough or sneeze on you. Had a *milkshake* do this today at work whilst i was eating lunch, learn some manners you karrrntt!!!

Should of at minimum stabbed him in the colon.

pmod's Photo pmod 23 May 2014

View Postantonio, on 23 May 2014 - 07:56 AM, said:

View Postshortshifta, on 28 April 2014 - 08:12 PM, said:

Should of at minimum stabbed him in the colon.

8==============D

Varvs's Photo Varvs 23 May 2014

View Postchris_c30, on 23 May 2014 - 07:35 AM, said:

Working for a company through a host employer for 2 plus years and having f all sick days and then being employed by the company put on probation and not being able to have a sick day

Both of those things are illegal.

Wizard's Photo Wizard 23 May 2014

He doesn't get sick days because he is pro-cyclist. Ask any judge.

brent47's Photo brent47 23 May 2014

LoL ^

Anyone else find try hard fake number plates in the windscreen annoying?

View PostWizard, on 23 May 2014 - 11:42 AM, said:

He doesn't get sick days because he is pro-cyclist. Ask any judge.
haha makes sense now.... and whats illegal? I didnt think the probation was since technically I only just got employed by this company

you are supposed to be eligible for permanent employment after 6 months of contract.

on probation you have full-time rights (if you are employed full time) so immediate access to sick leave, you will accrue annual leave, etc.

without more info about your specific situation, i couldnt tell you more without being potentially misleading.

Well either way im just making it on caffeine and like 2 hours sleep

yeah keep in mind that while probation is a thing, you are still employed fulltime/part-time/whatever and entitled to everything in your agreement.

this is why a lot of places will do '6 month contract with view to permanency' because its basically the same deal but they can f**k you over on the first 6 months of sick/annual leave.

This is only three months and I dont really want to cause a stir if I dont have to

Darell's Photo Darell 21 Oct 2016

It annoys me when people do not follow the simple rules of decorum.

B00sted180's Photo B00sted180 21 Oct 2016

Since this thread has poped its head back up....... microwaves which continue to beep even after you have opened the door

MeRlz's Photo MeRlz 21 Oct 2016

View PostB00sted180, on 21 October 2016 - 09:55 AM, said:

Since this thread has poped its head back up....... microwaves which continue to beep even after you have opened the door

People that take their food out of the microwave with 1 second left. Then don't clear the timer.

adm15's Photo adm15 21 Oct 2016

People who put smelly shit food in the microwave at work and leave their disgusting leftovers in the fridge to go mouldy. Then whinge when you tell them off. Cunts.

STR8E180's Photo STR8E180 21 Oct 2016

View Postadm15, on 21 October 2016 - 07:27 PM, said:

People who put smelly shit food in the microwave at work and leave their disgusting leftovers in the fridge to go mouldy. Then whinge when you tell them off. Cunts.
i have to put up with these cunts at work as well aye
fucken shits me off as well

pmod's Photo pmod 25 Oct 2016

View PostSTR8E180, on 21 October 2016 - 09:41 PM, said:

View Postadm15, on 21 October 2016 - 07:27 PM, said:

i have to put up with these cunts at work as well aye
fucken shits me off as well

This, plus on the train trip home. It's not all the time, but occasionally someone on the afternoon Ethnic-Express I catch decide that the other passengers need to be more worldly, and so they introduce some food odours from the 3rd world for us to enjoy.

Pointless dribbler's Photo Pointless dribbler 25 Oct 2016

Getting on the ps4 to play online with mates, which is not very often these days. Only to find I need to download like 10gb of updates to play.

And slow internet.

Varvs's Photo Varvs 25 Oct 2016

does PS4 not offer a function to install updates while the console is sleeping?

my xbox installs updates in 'always on' mode, which is a lower power hibernation sort of thing.havent actually had to install an update in ages, unless i just got the game or the update just came out that night.

Pointless dribbler's Photo Pointless dribbler 25 Oct 2016

Yeah it does. But i only play once a month if im lucky so I always turn it off.