Old school Melbourne member here who's been rather quiet over the last 5-6 years. I've begrudgingly decided to sell my 1994 180sx. It was defected back in 2011 (too low and wide, can you believe it!) so took the car off the road to sort it all out and then somehow, 6 years flew by! Now I have a wedding to pay for so am forced to sell the old girl.
Motor was rebuilt back in 2009 and around 15 - 20k kilometers were put on the motor before being taken off the road and stored undercover. I have the receipt of the build. Since then, it's been regularly started and maybe driven up and down the driveway once or twice.... It was tuned by Dr Drift and we kept it to a safe tune at around 240 - 250 rear wheel KW's. Perfect car to get back on the road or take to the track.
I'll try to remember everything done to it. The list may grow as I remember more. It's hared to keep track!
- CP Forged Pistons 9:1 86.5mm
- BC Billet Rods with ARP Bolts
- ARP Main Stud Kit
- ARP Head Stud Kit
- Cometic Head Gasket .40”
- BC Valve Springs
- BC Titanium Retainers
- Nissan s15 Timing Kit
- Nissan Full Gasket Kit
- Tomei Procams
- Tomei Cam Gears
- King Bearing Kit
- Nissan Oil Pump
- Nissan Water Pump
- Hydraulic lifters
- Large Sump
- Dr Drift Tuned ECU
- Z32 AFM
- Nismo 770cc Injectors
- Performance Air filter in Standard Air box
- Steampipe Exhaust Manifold
- Garrett GT2871r with larger compressor housing (.86 A/R)
- Exedy Heavy Duty Clutch
- Custom Intake and Intercooler Cooler Piping
- Hybrid Intercooler
- GK Tech Dump Pipe
- GK Tech 3" Front Pipe
- Magic Hi Flow Catalytic Converter
- Kakimoto 3.5" Cat Back
- Greddy Type S Adjustable Coilovers (with tools to adjust them)
- Adjustable Rear Camber and Toe Arms
- Front NISMO Toe Arms
- NISMO Radiator Cap
- Block decking
- Bore and hone
- Balance rotating
- balance and blueprint
- Clean block
- Line hone
- Head resurface
- 3 angle valve grind
- K line valve guides
- Port and polish exhaust ports
- Genuine Type X Taillights
- Genuine Type X Front Bar
- Genuine Type X Front Bar Indicators
- Genuine Type X front Bar Lip (Rare as hell)
- Genuine Type X Side Skirts
- Genuine Type X Floor Mats
- Front and Rear Guards Rolled and Pulled Approx 10mm
- Vertex Style Aftermarket Fiberglass Rear Bar
- Pivot Sleepy Eye Controller (not wired in)
- HKS Turbo Timer
- S14a Series 2 Front Seats
- Old School NISMO Oil Pressure and Boost Gauges (Rare as hell)
- Aftermarket Headunit
- Pioneer 6" Split Speakers Up Front
- Pioneer 3.5" rear speakers
- MOMO Steering Wheel
- Stock Wheels
- Dent to bonnet and headlight on passenger side from being reversed into in a car park *anger*. Front bar has some slight paint stress (white lines running through it) but not structural damage.
- Pivot Sleepy Eye controller needs to be wired in properly. Currently, headlights stay up.
- I suspect brake sensor playing up as brake lights stay on.
- 5-6 'trolley' dings around the car.
- Front drivers side coil over weeping oil from the top.
- She's a bit dusty!
As previously advised, although the car has been maintained over the last 6 years, it hasn't been properly driven over that time. I'm asking 15k ono for it unregistered as is. A lot of work has gone into this car over the years and I'm not in a rush to sell to please no low ball offers.
I can be contacted on 0431 466 113 if you are interested. My work makes it difficult for me to answer the phone so text is probably best. I'm located around Mill Park.
Edited by big_fella300, 28 May 2017 - 11:49 AM.