Engine & Drivetrain
- 1.6 Big nose motor (with 198-200-200-200 comp across all pistons)
- Nitrodann log manifold, 3 inch dump pipe and 3 inch exhaust system
- T28 (2560R) ball bearing turbo + Nirtodann intake
- Exeddy HD clutch kit
- Kooltech oil relocation kit
- Nitrodann coolant reroute
- Mazdaspeed engine mounts
- EMS EM70 ECU – originally tuned by JEM for 150 kw at the wheels – but I have changed things in the tune when I have added parts, particularly the coil packs. Dyno graph in comments.
- VTPS fitted
- Deatschwerks DW300 fitted – E85 ready
- Injector dynamic ID1000’s
- Greddy profec b spec 2 boost controller
- Flex fuel sensor fitted but not tuned (yet)
- 300hp intercooler with piping made by Nitrodann.
- Zeintronix wideband with controller.
- Toyota coil over plug conversion with genuine coils
Suspension and Brakes
- Recent wheel align and 90% tread Re003’s.
- Cusco shock tower brace
- MX5 Mania under car bracing
- NB8A front brakes (with project MU HC+ front pads and slotted RDA rotors) – I have a rear set too but haven’t needed to fit them yet.
- 1.8 torsen type 2 diff
- Full polly bush kit
- 949 fully adjustable swaybar end links
- Signature swaybars front and rear
- Yellow speed coilover kit (competition spec)
- 2 15x8 6UL wheels (with rays nuts)
- 2 15x6.5 Work wheels (pictured). The mismatched wheels occurred because a crack formed through the metal in one of my 6ULs.
Interior and Exterior
- Full respray in 2pac (AU falcon red) by previous owner. Painted
- Satin Black above the skirts.
- OMP deep dish wheel
- Sparco sprint V with side bolster protectors from MX5 mania – in good condition
- Kenwood 6.5's and dual channel amp
- Feed style sideskirts
- Full safety 21 cage with NA8 seatbelt tower strap – only rear section in the car currently.
- Full marine carpet flooring in cabin
- Full marine carpet enclosure in boot
- Full suede door panels with red rally strap
- The roof is in good condition
- Genuine Mazda floormats from MX5 mania
Extras (not fitted)
- Air con system – but I believe the compressor will need to be replaced.
- Power steering system.
- Sparco monte carlo reveloured seat.
- Project Mu rear pads.
- All the parts to restore it to naturally aspirated.
- Small chip in the rear bumper where someone hit and ran in a car park. Pictured.
- When cornering hard the rear exhaust tip taps on the tow hook.
There may be other things I have forgotten, this car has a lot of mods.
I used to be a mechanic so I performed a fair amount of the work on the car myself. It is serviced between every 3000-5000kms depending on how hard it is driven etc. Has run a best time of 13.4 sec down the quarter at WSID. Never got to wakefield :-(
It's an awesome car, really good value considering the cost of parts and turbo conversion, not to mention how quick it is :-)
Car has rego until the 11th of July. I'm more negotiable on price until I renew the rego. I have a pink slip already for the car.
Price $8500 ono
PM or call for more details
0433 046 780
Located in Campbelltown
Edited by Yip, 22 June 2016 - 05:50 PM.