Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Hardtuned.net Feedback thread - Hardtuned.net - Page 7

- - - - -

Hardtuned.net Feedback thread 

191 replies to this topic

#181 pyro

• Car:JZX100

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:00 PM

View PostDRE20, on 27 July 2013 - 09:00 AM, said:

View PostS15 sxytime, on 26 July 2013 - 10:39 PM, said:

This is a great site BUT the problem is wankers with no qualifications telling other people what to do. Take any "what oil is best" thread.....
And no matter what the subject is you get " my mate says, is, has, knows or has done" and so on and some younger guys are gulliable to believe this stuff and end up with major problems but what can you do this is a public forum.

a-f**king-men!I totally agree! I was talking about this very subject to a mate a couple weeks ago, it f**ks me off when dumbasses comment on shit when they really don't know wtf they are talking about, and others see it and most likely take it as gospel... Shits me up the wall. But, it is the internet, and you can't take it too serious or u will go mad. And I agree about the old classifieds, although I don't think its 100% loz's fault, now I'm not defending him in just giving my 2c, but I think the groups on fb have kinda murdered the classifieds on here, because its much much easier to just jump on fb and look for what u want in the group, but I do think we need a section devoted to old school for sale part out threads. They. Were. The. Bomb./rant.
Sorry guys, but I don't agree about the noobs, mostly because that's never been any different. There's been noobs giving bad advice on here since before I got an account :S The classifieds definitely didn't help things but I don't think even that is why the forum is where it is. To me it's just a natural progression. People are interacting more on Facebook now than they are on forums. It's the same on JZX100.com as well, more activity on Facebook than the forum and the core group is far more dedicated on there than we are on here.

Edited by pyro, 27 July 2013 - 02:01 PM.

#182 GHOSTY

• Car:'02 S15

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:45 PM

View Postpyro, on 27 July 2013 - 02:00 PM, said:

natural progression
I've seen it on many forums. After a good say 2-5 years, everything that could possibly be discussed about the topic of the forum, has been discussed, and there's nothing much left for the forum to offer, hence the increase in noob bashings who can't search and bored veteran members pouncing on them for it. Just the way it goes.

#183 antonio

• Car:S14

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:34 AM

View PostGHOSTY, on 27 July 2013 - 09:45 PM, said:

View Postpyro, on 27 July 2013 - 02:00 PM, said:

natural progression
I've seen it on many forums. After a good say 2-5 years, everything that could possibly be discussed about the topic of the forum, has been discussed, and there's nothing much left for the forum to offer, hence the increase in noob bashings who can't search and bored veteran members pouncing on them for it. Just the way it goes.

Pretty much!! Its just the circle of life.

Posted Image

#184 pyro

• Car:JZX100

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:52 PM

:lol:

#185 frenchie1001

• Car:laurel

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:48 PM

i miss the old classifieds so much.

#186 A31Cefiro

Because I'm suave its ok for me to act like a prick

• Classifieds Items
  • 7,863 posts
  • Car:A31 Cefiro

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:13 PM

You and the rest of the site bar Loz.

#187 antonio

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:23 PM

Its not bad the shit thing is anything that needs to happen takes about as long as pregnancy.

The more basic it is the easier it is to use and sometimes theres just way to much complication for no need, Like the location goes in depth to show all these suburbs who cares.. Its either Victoria/NSW/QLD/WA/SA/NT/ACT/(International Tasmania/NZ).. If somebody wants to buy something they can figure that shit out with the seller.
Contact Preferences - Nobody cares.. It shouldnt even be a question.
Title/Brief Description/Detailed Description - Too much places to copy/paste the same text.
Manufactuers - Well shit, the person buying should be smart enough to read the ad or even PM the seller.

You can spoon feed people so much but after awhile its just too much and you have to let your little pup go out into the wild.

Posted Image

#188 blingcommander

• Car:Scooty-Puff Jr.

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:52 PM

location is f**ked anyway. i can only put in my postcode and it is about 50km south of where i am

#189 Bloke

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:48 PM

Yeah, same here.

Besides, I'd rather they didn't see on a map how far out of suburbia my place is :lol:

#190 Peter89

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:37 AM

came for the classified section stayed for the lolz. now with facebook groups doing it better than what NS does, I haven't bothered.

#191 antonio

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:12 AM

View Postblingcommander, on 31 July 2013 - 09:52 PM, said:

location is f**ked anyway. i can only put in my postcode and it is about 50km south of where i am

Yeh its rather shit, should just be state based thats enough.. If you cant do something highly technical you shouldn't do it at all is the base rule of the internet.

View PostPeter89, on 01 August 2013 - 01:37 AM, said:

came for the classified section stayed for the lolz. now with facebook groups doing it better than what NS does, I haven't bothered.

Them groups have began to shit me to tears, its just junk.. Ive began to use Forums more over the last few months cause its actually good gear and not 'Stripping car' when all they have is clips and plastics.
If your building an absolute dirty thrasher then yeh they are good, but if your wanting quality parts like Good turbos, Suspension, Engine parts your kidding yourself to find anything thats more than chinese copy and fake wheels.

#192 nakameguro

• Car:Evo IX WAGON GT

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:21 AM

I find that when websites and forums are updated it often takes something away from what hooked me in the first place!

example:

i used to go to a website to listen to a podcast (almost everyday), then they updated the website which made it harder to simply listen to the podcast! So i started listening to the podcast on ustream and now never visit the original site... recently ustream as been playing up so I've drop that and listen/watch on vimeo and no longer use ustream!

point of the story, if you make things harder for people to use, or put extra steps in, they will simply move on to something else!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!