Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Any Vapors on NS? - Hardtuned.net

- - - - -

Any Vapors on NS? 

22 replies to this topic

#1 Softy

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:31 PM

Sooo anyone else ditched the smokes for vaping?

Been a week since i touched a ciggy and going well!!

#2 1ATSXDRFT

• Car:180sx

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:40 PM

Bloke at work bought one and reckoned it was a waste of money. He used it for a shift but said 'you have to want to quit, to quit'. He is a VERY heavy smoker though and near on sucked the colour off the thing so it obviously wasn't giving him what he needed.

At least he quit quitting, so not a total failure I guess? :P

#3 Softy

Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:10 AM

I got a vapor out of the blue last Friday... ain't had a smoke since... for me it has done the job!!

#4 A31Cefiro

Because I'm suave its ok for me to act like a prick

• Classifieds Items
  • 7,863 posts
  • Car:A31 Cefiro

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:04 AM

Just got back from Hawaii, there's a particular type over there that everybody uses. Mad bastards are getting about on scooters with no helmet and puffing away on this vapor thing. Was chunky as, looked like a miniature flute/recorder rather than a e-cig. I've been off the durries for ages so had no interest in them but I'll try find out what they were and post a pic.

#5 Biggie

• Car:96' Type X

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:13 AM

been going stong for 4 weeks now

ego c twist

couple of mates have been vaping for 4 / 5 months now

will stop you smoking

stopping vaping is the hard part hahahaha

http://juicewhore.com/ do good flavours

http://www.vapebar.com.au/ o hardware n stuff

#6 Softy

Posted 03 August 2013 - 09:39 AM

I have a Vamo VV/VW with a Kanga ProTank i got my hardware from http://www.vapeking.com.au I either get my juice from http://www.mtbakervapor.com or http://www.sevapers.com

Edited by Softy, 03 August 2013 - 09:40 AM.

#7 Agnu

• Car:S15

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:00 PM

My mate bought a really cheap one once and it was so harsh. Heaps unpleasant. Are the expensive ones smoother? Also, how's the 'hit' without the smoke feeling? I've been tossing up getting a good one but I loves them smokes to much :(

#8 Softy

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

You pay for what you get... mine is really good and if i crank the power up it blazes the vapor out :lol:

You get a really good throat hit with them, i uses a 50%PG/50%VG mixture other people change the % to suit them more (either more vapor or a bigger throat hit.

#9 Rolled Cambers

• Car:Nissan Silvia s13.

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:52 PM

Tried them once, they sucked ass. Got a handful of them at home that I tested out.
I quit since 5 weeks ago cold turkey.

#10 cheryllbryce

• Car:crv

Posted 14 May 2015 - 12:03 AM

I just started using, so far I like it. I'm thinking of trying another flavor, I want something stronger, I'm using apple.

i hope this will sustain me, crossing fingers on this. Posted Image Posted Image

how about you guys? what kind of mods are you using?

#11 gomanji

• Car:Silvia & AE86 coupe

Posted 14 May 2015 - 05:53 PM

Few blokes at work use 'em they vape this red bull flavour stuff , makes the office smell like Friggen red bull.

They're not trying to quite smokes though, they're just to lazy to go outside to smoke .

Always makes me think of this

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: image.jpg

#12 antonio

• Car:S14

Posted 15 May 2015 - 02:04 PM

gomanji, on 14 May 2015 - 05:53 PM, said:

Few blokes at work use 'em they vape this red bull flavour stuff , makes the office smell like Friggen red bull.

They're not trying to quite smokes though, they're just to lazy to go outside to smoke .

Always makes me think of this

LOL nice pic, but yeh many people do it just to smoke indoors and for the clouds haha..

#13 Traditional

• Car:S15 Spec-S JDM

Posted 20 May 2015 - 03:21 PM

antonio, on 15 May 2015 - 02:04 PM, said:

LOL nice pic, but yeh many people do it just to smoke indoors and for the clouds haha..

According to the QLD Government they're as bad as smoking normal cigs inside, so you get in just as much trouble for using one as you do for lighting up inside.

#14 Spazo

• Car:JDM S15

Posted 14 June 2015 - 10:43 PM

Yeah just quit, you're not being clever by spending your money on these stupid things, which are damaging according to several sources.

I quit with Champix. Smoked like a chimney for about 8 years, about 1/2 a pack a day on average (1 full pack if I was out on the pingas), if I can do it so can you.

#15 Element Unknown

• Car:1993 KRPS13

Posted 19 June 2015 - 10:09 AM

Spazo, on 14 June 2015 - 10:43 PM, said:

Yeah just quit, you're not being clever by spending your money on these stupid things, which are damaging according to several sources.

I quit with Champix. Smoked like a chimney for about 8 years, about 1/2 a pack a day on average (1 full pack if I was out on the pingas), if I can do it so can you.

Fkn oath, I stopped about 10 years ago, wasn't always smooth sailing but better for it health wise and financially, also one less thing to obsess over.
my bro opted to vape in leu of quitting smoking, but i reckon he spends way more money on equipment and juice not more than he ever did on tobacco, not to mention he vapes literally almost non stop now.

Don’t fall for the hype. Nicotine is a poison like arsenic or cyanide is a poison, no matter how it is delivered!

Edited by HumanHefner, 19 June 2015 - 10:12 AM.

#16 davidroger

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:10 PM

Traditional cigarettes contain lot of chemicals as well, many of complanting about this cigarettes bad affect on health, Many of public have reported feeling better physically after switching to electronic smoking. so I will go with electronic smoking.
https://www.vapors.com/

#17 Element Unknown

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:49 PM

or just plain old fresh air...

#18 Varvs

• Car:97 180sx Type X

Posted 21 August 2015 - 09:39 AM

if you're vaping tobacco you're doing it wrong.

#19 B00sted180

• Car:180SX

Posted 21 August 2015 - 12:20 PM

Varvs, on 21 August 2015 - 09:39 AM, said:

if you're vaping tobacco you're doing it wrong.

Bonging tobacco is the only way

#20 Varvs

• Car:97 180sx Type X

Posted 21 August 2015 - 12:34 PM

not what I meant but to each their own I guess

#21 Element Unknown

Posted 21 August 2015 - 05:04 PM

shelve it, it's the only way to ingest nicotine, you need a mate tho.
Posted Image

Edited by HumanHefner, 22 August 2015 - 12:07 PM.

#22 rotaheadrx7

• Car:R33/D40 navara

Posted 26 September 2015 - 08:04 PM

Spazo, on 14 June 2015 - 10:43 PM, said:

Same here, I tried champix, and took it up again after 6 months, then I tried champix again, and haven't had a smoke for nearly 3 years. Don't even think about it now.

#23 Judas

• Car:S1 - S14

Posted 13 April 2016 - 08:28 AM

Posted Image

You faggots dont post for shit, get spamming

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!