Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Gym wankers - Hardtuned.net - Page 5

Gym wankers 

769 replies to this topic

#121 maiky-s15R

• Car:99 s15 SPEC R

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:02 AM

View Postek9, on 03 November 2011 - 10:17 AM, said:

soo much roid rage in this thread haha

Juuuiiiiccccyyyyy bro

#122 asleep

• Car:180sx

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:38 PM

View PostDNTBNVS15, on 02 November 2011 - 11:16 PM, said:

There's a couple things I hate at my gym! Most have which been already said many a time in this thread but... All the sick kents that think they lift big but struggle like three reps in! There was this one bloke who came in set his bench up for incline db press! Did like 6 reps of 35 kg db and left! Like wtf???
Another is the girls that already have great looking bodies come in and just walk on the treadmill and ride the bikes! F**king stay home and ride a bike and or walk around the block!

I know, i hate it when babes with great looking bodies come to the gym.

Last night someone left two pairs of 40kg and 40kg+ dumbells in front of the rack piled together so anyone needing to put there dumbells back in that part had to lean over holding 35kg plus dumbells, so i did, and my lower back muscles cramped up and spazzed, assh0le.If your strong enough to lift that just put it back hero.

#123 zeropsi

• Car:Fagstra

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:41 PM

There's a couple things I hate at my gym! Most have which been already said many a time in this thread but... All the sick kents that think they lift big but struggle like three reps in! There was this one bloke who came in set his bench up for incline db press! Did like 6 reps of 35 kg db and left! Like wtf???
Another is the girls that already have great looking bodies come in and just walk on the treadmill and ride the bikes! F**king stay home and ride a bike and or walk around the block!

:wacko:

#124 Slippery Gypsy

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:45 PM

Machines are for pussies

Thinking of joining dohertys

#125 CalebS15

• Car:JDM Spec R

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:59 PM

only thing that shits me at my gym is the dickheads who load up with too many plates and need to be spotted for every rep and leave them loaded up, and those that leave dumbells everywhere.
Other then that i dont care what shoes/singlets/hairstyles people have at the gym, nor do i find hot girls offensive hahaha

#126 DNTBNVS15

• Car:2002 ADM S15 Silvia

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:10 PM

View Postzeropsi, on 04 November 2011 - 04:41 PM, said:

:wacko:
Lol don't get me wrong they can come in so I can perv but it ain't going to make their body any thinner lol

#127 bzkurt

• Car:1998 180sx Type X

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:08 PM

^ Errr u still need to exercise to maintain that kind of body. Thats like saying "oh well iv reached my goal weight/strength so ill stop training now and fingers crossed my body will stay like this forever and ever"

Unfortunately it doesnt work like that.

#128 -Kempo-

• Car:JZZ30 Soarer

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:13 PM

View Postbzkurt, on 04 November 2011 - 09:08 PM, said:

^ Errr u still need to exercise to maintain that kind of body. Thats like saying "oh well iv reached my goal weight/strength so ill stop training now and fingers crossed my body will stay like this forever and ever"

Unfortunately it doesnt work like that.

Unless your like myself Tylan, I haven't put on any weight since i was born.

#129 driftn

• Car:200 SX

Posted 06 November 2011 - 10:21 AM

My pet hate is when im at the gym and you sit down on a bench or machine then someone will come up to you and say "sorry bro, i haven't finished my sets yet - i was just talking to a mate / going to the toilet / getting a drink". To F***ing bad, you cant reserve a machine while you go take a dump or catch up with your mate for 5-10 minutes. GTFO!

#130 Slippery Gypsy

Posted 06 November 2011 - 01:12 PM

View Postdriftn, on 06 November 2011 - 10:21 AM, said:

My pet hate is when im at the gym and you sit down on a bench or machine then someone will come up to you and say "sorry bro, i haven't finished my sets yet - i was just talking to a mate / going to the toilet / getting a drink".  To F***ing bad, you cant reserve a machine while you go take a dump or catch up with your mate for 5-10 minutes. GTFO!

This is why I crack the shits at idiots when they don't have a gym towel. If I need to go take a piss or fill up my drink bottle, I leave my towel on the machine. If I take over a machine with no towel and some idiot runs across from the other side of the room to say he's not finished, I say tough luck..Witnessed an interesting site earlier. Two kiwis doing shoulder flies with dumb bells. They were big blokes, lots of definition. Had a bloke with them that looked at least 12. The kid was trying to keep up with them. Kid is like anorexic or someshit. Kiwi boys spot him for the worst form flies and shoulder press I have ever seen, back wasn't straight, was swinging whole body, twisting and kinking back when doing shoulder press, trying to match the kiwi blokes.... The kid was 1/5 the size... Still looking for a gym!

#131 OLiK

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:22 PM

you all need to relax. get in, do your work and leave.

#132 morgan000

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:21 PM

I agree with the above, just do ur workout and get out. why worry about what others do, there r plenty of machines/benches around, go do something else.

#133 Slippery Gypsy

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:54 PM

I forget some people just skip a whole thread and read the last page :lol:

#134 zeropsi

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:38 PM

Because I'm a petty *milkshake* and what other people do is a large concern to me.

#135 morgan000

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:03 PM

hey be fair, i read the first page as well. :naughty:

#136 brent47

• Car:jdm 15

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:06 PM

People who wear all there gold and jewelery to do whatever they're there to do.
Scrawny fella came in tonight with more rings than King Solomon to do a chest session, just looked a lil outta place and besides gloves help so much.

+1 on not using towels aswell, it stops you leaving all your back sweat/being up against others and simply shows that your using equipment.
Will wait patiently if there's a towel, otherwise it's there for the next user.

#137 Your Strange

• Car:Evo 6.5

Posted 10 November 2011 - 04:59 PM

I go to an old slum gym so no to many dicks or at least not when I'm there.

arse sweat on benches is an issue, bring a towel

#138 Mandi

• Car:180 & R33

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:24 AM

View Postzeropsi, on 06 November 2011 - 11:38 PM, said:

Because I'm a petty *milkshake* and what other people do is a large concern to me.

Hahaha, I think it would be worth membership fee so can come see everyone rage :yes:

#139 -Truck-

• Car:VIP Y31 Cima

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:50 AM

View PostMandi, on 11 November 2011 - 05:24 AM, said:

View Postzeropsi, on 06 November 2011 - 11:38 PM, said:

Hahaha, I think it would be worth membership fee so can come see everyone rage :yes:
You'd end up raging at the pelicans a well.

#140 zeropsi

Posted 11 November 2011 - 11:08 AM

Its like raging at someone textibg and driving. Even though theyre not directly effecting you. You get angry at their stupidity

#141 -Truck-

• Car:VIP Y31 Cima

Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:23 AM

Bloke wore knee wraps and a belt for machine leg press. To push a whopping 150kg.

Dickheads gunna *richard cranium*

#142 Shark

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:19 PM

View Post-Truck-, on 17 November 2011 - 09:23 AM, said:

Bloke wore knee wraps and a belt for machine leg press. To push a whopping 150kg.

he wore a belt cause he's liftin such big weight? mirin' his hugeness

#143 -fill-

• Car:180sx

Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:48 PM

i got a guy at my gym who wears a belt for everything. I MEAN EVERYTHING. Whether it be bi/tricep, chest, shoulders, forarms etc.

Never ever attempted to squat or dead.

#144 steveP

• Car:Galant VR4

Posted 18 November 2011 - 08:29 AM

The only people I ever see wearing a belt are people who have let themself go a bit and to hide their gut.

Edited by steveP, 18 November 2011 - 02:52 PM.

#145 B-Dangles

• Car:one with wheels

Posted 19 November 2011 - 04:14 PM

I dont agree with something mentioned earlier, people who drop weights that aren't even heavy?? Maybe for these people they are heavy, otherwise i assume they wouldnt be trying to lift them? To be honest if im training chest, and i struggle out the last couple of reps, i often accidently i drop the weights on the ground (though i try to keep it to a minimum), even if its like a drop of like 5cm, if i have pushed all my energy out on that set, trying to lower the weights with control and no noise is nearly impossible. To some people 15kg dumbells is heavy, to others 40's are heavy. Just depends on the level your at with your training, or if your drop setting 40's with 20's for example the 20's are just as heavy after a full set.....

Anyways, one thing that annoys me at the gym other than what has been mentioned before, is old men, or women who show no consideration to others. They just go on whatever machine whenever they want, adjust it and then leave it as they used it to go to another machine. Nearly twice a week at my gym i'll have this happen to me. Yes i'll have my towel on it, even my drink bottle sometimes on leg machines will be sitting on the machine. Im not one to hog, 90% of the time if asked ill let people use any machine im using in between sets or whatever no problems, but when your not even acknowledged and your stuff is moved aside no questions asked really gives me the shits! I find its normally the older more impatient patron to the gym that will do this, most younger people show RESPECT to their fellow trainers...

#146 maiky-s15R

• Car:99 s15 SPEC R

Posted 20 November 2011 - 12:48 PM

Seriously who gives a fuark if someone wears a belt .... I do for dead and squat...... Keeping your belt on helps with your vacuum and keeps that GH gut in check for all you juicy units lol

#147 ILL:S13

• Car:Nissan

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:02 PM

Also a youngen to gyming .. Weighing in at 60kgs was peak benching 95kgs at once then took a long break and now back into it and hill climbing FAST !
But yeah the swining momentum is not good, I tend to aim higher than i usually can and spot myself or get someone depending on the situation. As long as you are pushing yourself and doing your best your muscles will develop (including rest and enough protein).

#148 Slippery Gypsy

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:05 PM

Went to the Dandenong gym of my club today; Boy what a joke that was.

Walk in, 4 x smelly indians (not being racist, just stating who they were) were stinking up the whole free weights room; So I would get my weights from the free weights room and go into the machine room.

After 10 mins, I notice them all staring at me, Talking and shit.

So uncomfortable. Whole gym smelt like piss. Never going there again. Ill stick to Bundoora and Knox (Two better gyms out of all of them).

#149 BEV5TA

• Car:Silvia S13

Posted 05 December 2011 - 03:05 PM

Cant stand the smell of BO or when one person stinks out the whole joint (yes i know its to be expected but at least shower one a month)

Or if there's only one other person in the weight room and they ask "can I use it after you?"... Trying to rush me or something. lol

#150 Mandi

• Car:180 & R33

Posted 05 December 2011 - 03:12 PM

View PostShark, on 17 November 2011 - 08:19 PM, said:

View Post-Truck-, on 17 November 2011 - 09:23 AM, said:

he wore a belt cause he's liftin such big weight? mirin' his hugeness

Lol I finally ended up googling mirin.... first it comes up with some sort of fish recipe/dish... urban dictionary... now I get it :shades:

Was reading it like MIRRor... MIRin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!