Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Gym wankers - Hardtuned.net - Page 4

Gym wankers 

769 replies to this topic

#91 Slippery Gypsy

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:20 AM

Judgemental f**ks... Jump on there and squat you f**king pretty boy clowns. Can gurantee you can't do the same weight with perfect form for 1 rep.

#92 zeropsi

• Car:Fagstra

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:30 AM

Not once have i seen em squat lol. Things is, they used to be bigger than me. I overtook em by a fair bit lol

#93 -traedayz-

• Car:01 EVO 7 GSR

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:46 AM

Slip why do you care go in do your workout and get the f**k out you sound like your about to burst a blood vessel ranting on :lol:

And saying shit like "Stare at me again like your top shit and ill throw a 30kg plate at you..." on a comp when you get back from the gym is cool why don't you actually do it or let the *milkshakes* know how you feel so you don't have to come on here and make statements like that.

LOL thread.

Edited by -traedayz-, 28 October 2011 - 05:48 AM.

#94 Nebz

• Car:180sx Type X

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:57 AM

I wear the slipper shoes to the gym. I msg while im at the gym. I chat to people because i have a social life too.

Posted Image

#95 mitch_32

• Car:S13 - VE SS Ute

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:33 PM

This is why I will never find myself inside a gym, give me pushups, heaves, prone hold, situps and some cardio in the form or running and bike any day.

#96 Slippery Gypsy

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:38 PM

View Post-traedayz-, on 28 October 2011 - 05:46 AM, said:

Slip why do you care go in do your workout and get the f**k out you sound like your about to burst a blood vessel ranting on :lol:

And saying shit like "Stare at me again like your top shit and ill throw a 30kg plate at you..." on a comp when you get back from the gym is cool why don't you actually do it or let the *milkshakes* know how you feel so you don't have to come on here and make statements like that.

LOL thread.

Now now, Listen here EVO boy :lol:

I was hyping up shit thats already been said to cheer up Truck; His rage actually worries me, Mine is self inflicted and controllable :lol:

#97 Neb-S13

• Car:Unicycle

Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:58 PM

View Postzeropsi, on 28 October 2011 - 05:14 AM, said:

Some regulars walk past (smaller than me bur bigger than my mate) and start talking at the top of their voice about why "all these skinny guys shouldn't even bother"

I don't understand people like that. Gyms are where you go to get fit, not to be fit. Of course there are going to be people less fit than you at the gym, and to anyone like that I tip my hat. It takes balls and commitment to regularly come to a place where you know for certain you're on the bottom rung. I hope your mate gets the last laugh.

#98 Shark

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:10 AM

^^ I know what you mean man. It's fkn ridiculous imo. I've seen that happen once or twice at my local gym, but other than that its good.

#99 zeropsi

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:30 PM

View PostNeb-S13, on 28 October 2011 - 07:58 PM, said:

View Postzeropsi, on 28 October 2011 - 05:14 AM, said:

Some regulars walk past (smaller than me bur bigger than my mate) and start talking at the top of their voice about why "all these skinny guys shouldn't even bother"

I don't understand people like that. Gyms are where you go to get fit, not to be fit. Of course there are going to be people less fit than you at the gym, and to anyone like that I tip my hat. It takes balls and commitment to regularly come to a place where you know for certain you're on the bottom rung. I hope your mate gets the last laugh.

Pretty sure his deads are bigger than theirs.

#100 Slippery Gypsy

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:56 PM

Pfft. I see it as, He's ACTUALLY doing Deads, In front of everyone... There are sweet-fk-all guys at my gym that squat/deadlift (I don't deadlift yet.. Correcting my lower back)... These big guys I see just focus on the usual bullshit, They don't even bench... So good on the normal guys who get out there and squat/dead in public view... Reps!

#101 asleep

• Car:180sx

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:25 AM

There is a PT at my gym that from time to time walks around with a lollipop in his mouth. Is this for energy? Anyway last week he was showing the skinny dude who kissed his muscles how to do cable pushes. The standing and push the cable forward ones. Anyway he loaded waaay too much weight on, made huge grunting noises and pushed out about 5 - 6 reps, the skinny guy had to help him by assisting and pulling his arms forward. He knew he bit off more than he could chew it was about half the stack and really struggled (but theres no going back now hey PT, you would be embarassed right?). I could not think of any worse way to educate someone how to do perform an excersize. Bad example and form. But i'm sure he knows what hes doing because he has a tattoo on his neck.

Same PT has his gf and her friends come in all the time and follow him around, he be the gym pimp. Whatever u do dont look at him or u get the bad eye.

Edited by asleep, 30 October 2011 - 10:26 AM.

#102 Slippery Gypsy

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:57 PM

Im interested to know, Which gym might this be? Fitness First? :lol:

Anyone ever had the problem with assclowns coming REEKING of smoke?

Had the same two Muzza wanker bumbag wearing wastes of space come in today and they REEKED of it.. I nearly threw up... < Thats the short story.

#103 asleep

Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:13 PM

Nah not FF. Its a gym in camberwell. they have high turnover of PT's, unless they rotate them. Ive seen him instruct well before, i think on this occasion he was getting his pump on. Other than that theres some very cool PT's there that know there stuff.

On a side note, someone passed away after straight after a spin class last week right out front of the spin class room :/ not sure if any training can prepare u for something like that.

Edited by asleep, 30 October 2011 - 01:23 PM.

#104 zeropsi

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:49 PM

Hate the inconsiderate people who die in the gym while I'm tryna get my pump on. Very distracting.

JK

Terrible to hear that someone died in a gym.

#105 01010011

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:17 PM

I have way too many gym stories, the most common is the spotters helping during bp.

Edited by Astaroth, 30 October 2011 - 08:18 PM.

#106 BoOstNN

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:34 PM

View PostSlippery Gypsy, on 23 October 2011 - 01:23 PM, said:

Argh and it happened again... Times x2.

Every sunday is my legs day; I do this because there is literally no one in my gym, I can move around freely, Not have to wait, And some of the more serious guys come in to do the same.

Every sunday, This tall asian bloke comes in, With his redneck aussie mate (keeping in mind I am aussie, I am not racist(much), Just pointing out the obvious). They work together and motivate each other which is great to see, They don't seem to spit shit or annoy anyone. Until today..

Mr. Asian walks in with his mate, Sporting a "World Gym" String singlet. This kid is far from big, Then all of a sudden starts acting like Zyzz; In the sense of "Oh I know how to squat broo"..

I was doing 150-160kg squat x 3, Ass to grass; Comes up to the rack beside me and says to his mate "Watch this...". Loads up 150kg, Does one squat, 1/3 of the way, kicks his back out, And drops the weight... Me and the other bloke squatting laughed HARD.

And secondly, As I was leaving, THANK f**k, two habibi's come in sporting Kappa tracksuit pants, Adidas bumbags and Dohertys string singlets again... Both looked like they hadn't been to a gym ever in their life. Immediately go over to the rack and start doing Olympic Bi Curls.. Like seriously......... Form was terrible.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: You funny kent!

#107 Scotty.

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:58 PM

View Postasleep, on 30 October 2011 - 01:13 PM, said:

Nah not FF. Its a gym in camberwell. they have high turnover of PT's, unless they rotate them. Ive seen him instruct well before, i think on this occasion he was getting his pump on. Other than that theres some very cool PT's there that know there stuff.

On a side note, someone passed away after straight after a spin class last week right out front of the spin class room :/ not sure if any training can prepare u for something like that.

Whoa, we go to the same gym.

Are you the guy with the 180 and we spoke about considering coilovers or some kind of suspension upgrade?

#108 zeropsi

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:19 PM

Epic Video is epic ^

#109 slammed14

• Car:99 silvia

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:49 AM

The videos is a crack up the screamer kills it haha

#110 asleep

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:13 PM

View PostScotty., on 30 October 2011 - 08:58 PM, said:

View Postasleep, on 30 October 2011 - 01:13 PM, said:

Whoa, we go to the same gym.

Are you the guy with the 180 and we spoke about considering coilovers or some kind of suspension upgrade?

Yeah, were you there the night the person passed away?

#111 Shark

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:44 PM

guys who pull massive weights but only do 1/4reps and then grunt and moan about it. Then they drop it on the floor and let out another grunt asif it took effort to drop a weight.
ie: bent rows with barbell

#112 Scotty.

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:03 PM

View Postasleep, on 31 October 2011 - 12:13 PM, said:

Nah, I was working at the time, I rocked up at 9pm and the place was completely shut. No signs or anything and the lifts disabled. Myself and 3 other guys were rather perplexed as to wtf was going on.. Found out the next day. I take it you weren't there?

#113 maiky-s15R

• Car:99 s15 SPEC R

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:30 PM

So what happened ??? Someone passed at gym ?

#114 asleep

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:15 PM

View PostScotty., on 31 October 2011 - 07:03 PM, said:

View Postasleep, on 31 October 2011 - 12:13 PM, said:

Nah, I was working at the time, I rocked up at 9pm and the place was completely shut. No signs or anything and the lifts disabled. Myself and 3 other guys were rather perplexed as to wtf was going on.. Found out the next day. I take it you weren't there?

Yeah i wasnt there but a girl i know was and tweeted me about it. I was there tonight at 8 and it was way empty which i thoroughly enjoyed. Think there open tomorrow on cup day too :)

#115 MAT_G

• Car:S14 series 2

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:28 PM

some of these stories are crackups haha the funniest stuff ive seen at my gym is just guys grunting and moaning when their lifting stuff that obviously to heavy, then there the guys that use half the free weights on the rack then leave them on the floor all over the place once their done using them :angry:

#116 maiky-s15R

• Car:99 s15 SPEC R

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:46 PM

At my gym there's a cafe and there are some people who spend more time sitting around talking shit then training makes me laugh Because it's the same bunch of people and they think they own the joint And they are all superstars

#117 Shark

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:56 PM

View PostMAT_G, on 02 November 2011 - 05:28 PM, said:

some of these stories are crackups haha the funniest stuff ive seen at my gym is just guys grunting and moaning when their lifting stuff that obviously to heavy, then there the guys that use half the free weights on the rack then leave them on the floor all over the place once their done using them :angry:

shits me up the wall. especially if the gym is packed and the weights i need are being used.. but really.. theres some lying next to machines n shit which i cant see because people are using the machines.

#118 BEV5TA

• Car:Silvia S13

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:24 PM

Some fanuc at my gym, after he's done with the machine he raises the weight and walks away, so the person who sits nexts can go "wow man this guy can lift this much!" hahaha i caught on

#119 DNTBNVS15

• Car:2002 ADM S15 Silvia

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:16 PM

There's a couple things I hate at my gym! Most have which been already said many a time in this thread but... All the sick kents that think they lift big but struggle like three reps in! There was this one bloke who came in set his bench up for incline db press! Did like 6 reps of 35 kg db and left! Like wtf???
Another is the girls that already have great looking bodies come in and just walk on the treadmill and ride the bikes! F**king stay home and ride a bike and or walk around the block!

#120 ek9

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:17 AM

soo much roid rage in this thread haha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!