Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
is this web page still active - Hardtuned.net

- - - - -

is this web page still active 

info
3 replies to this topic

#1 eviljester82

• Car:1989 q series

Posted 01 January 2018 - 05:00 PM

hey people , i used to use thus page all the time few years back and then i didnt and forgot my members user name and what not. Anyways to get to the point was wondering if it still active and have deals on parts and cars cheers

#2 pmod

• Car:Fruity 180sx

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:15 AM

It's quite the ghost town sadly. Many people moved to social media like Facebook, chasing Likes and hoping to extend their e-penis.

SAU still operates, as does JDMST and Performance Forums, however for parts your best bet is probably to join some of the Facebook groups. Just keep in mind that those Facebook groups are teeming with dirtbags, so whilst you can find some bargains, expect to deal with a lot of scum in the process. Good luck man. :)

#3 eviljester82

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:45 AM

that is the sad truth but oh well. i loved this site as you used to be able to get anything you like with bulk buying and sponsors sellers . oh well thanks for the info

#4 eviljester82

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:46 AM

that is the sad truth but oh well. i loved this site as you used to be able to get anything you like with bulk buying and sponsors sellers . oh well thanks for the info

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!