Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Please help a close friend of mine with her charity - Hardtuned.net

- - - - -

Please help a close friend of mine with her charity 

5 replies to this topic

#1 PALADN

• Car:R32 skyline Gts-t & 300zx twin turbo

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:03 PM

Hey all

Normally i wouldnt post this sort of stuff but its for a very good cause and it only takes 30 seconds of your time to vote.

I volunteer for a charity group thats in a competition to win a $5000 grant so they can start an adoption center for cats and dogs.

Second Chance Animal Rescue is a non-profit, pro-life, community-based organisation operated by volunteers and foster carers. We operate via a Melbourne-wide volunteer foster care network and currently have over 260 animals in our care waiting for adoption. Many cats and dogs that find themselves without a home deserve a second chance and we are there to ensure they get one. We are committed to facilitating the successful matching of families with their new best friend, making sure that they will become a valued addition to their lives, for the rest of their lives. As patrons of responsible pet ownership, every dog and cat is desexed, vaccinated, wormed, microchipped, vet-checked and temperament-assessed prior to adoption.

http://secondchancea...lrescue.com.au/

If you go to the link below you can vote for their dream. All you have to do is click vote and then put in your first name and email. they will send you an email to confirm the address that you need to click the link in.

It would be great to see them win

http://sunsuperdream...e-animal-rescue

Thanks in advance.

#2 rezzy_S13

• Car:SIlvia s13

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:36 PM

Done!

Good Luck

#3 PALADN

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:44 PM

Thanks rezzy.

Just dont forget to click the link it emails you otherwise the vote doesnt count

#4 pyro

• Car:JZX100

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:11 PM

Done :)

#5 PALADN

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:28 AM

Come on guys still need more votes to ensure a win here. Thanks to all that have voted

#6 PALADN

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:51 AM

Hey guys we are 280 votes behind with less than 8 hours left please vote to help my friend win

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!