Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Addign a LOGO in photoshop - Hardtuned.net

Addign a LOGO in photoshop 

how to do it???
7 replies to this topic

#1 purple5ive

• Car:Toyota MR2

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:11 AM

Guys,
ive noticed in many of your photos in the portfolio area that you guys have added your personal logo/brand name on the pics
could anyone point me to a link or tutorial or even show me how to do it in photoshop 4

cheers

#2 Siddr20

• Car:Chaser JZX100

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:07 PM

Well the first step would be to actually create a logo.

My logo on my pics is a transparent logo saved as a png file. So basically its transparent because its not a square logo.

But to make it full basic:

Just make a logo (text, image etc) save it as jpeg. Once you have done this then open the image you want to watermark.
Then use the rectangle marquee tool and copy and logo and drag that logo to the image. Simple as that.

Plenty of tuts if you search google.

Or even more basic is just to open the image up and then just make the logo as text. That is use the text tool and just write your business name/logo name etc.

Eg) purple5ive photography

#3 Siddr20

• Car:Chaser JZX100

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:11 PM

Or if you use adobe lightroom you can add a logo automatically to all your images at once :)

#4 Barbie princess

• Car:180sx

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:22 PM

as stated, design your logo on a new layer and delete the background layer which is white. it should leave you with checkered squares behind it and save it as a png format.

and when you need to use it, drag it into photoshop and copy and paste the logo.

#5 purple5ive

• Car:Toyota MR2

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:27 AM

Thanks guys
ill give it a shot and see what happens, im new to all thsi stuff i did google searches but dont think iused the right searh terms

cheers

#6 Tun3r08

• Car:Zenki S14

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:04 AM

you can also create the logo in illustrator and the go file - place to insert it over your image. I havnt done it the .png way but being a vector file from illustrator there are no issues when resizing the logo.

also like Siddr20 you can automate the process in either lightroom or bridge. I dont have lightroom so i use bridge by recording an "action" in photoshop of inserting the logo onto a photo and then using the batch feature in bridge to run the action.

i think this video might explain what i mean a bit better

#7 019

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:31 AM

same this as running a batch in photoshop really, but without an extra download and app to find

#8 koguchi

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:16 PM

Lightroom does good batch watermarks too, you can either add your own in or use lightroom for basic text on them etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!