Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Reported for hooning without doing anything. - Hardtuned.net

- - - - -

Reported for hooning without doing anything. 

2 replies to this topic

#1 Nick Lehmann

• Car:1989 s13 sr20det

Posted 17 December 2015 - 02:55 PM

Okay so I have this guy at work who has a vendetta against me for some reason.
He has reported me for hooning (I know because apparently I was doing burnouts in the area I work in) and have since been pulled over. I haven't actually done anything no skids or anything. My car is legal height and has maybe one defect my fault I know working on getting it fixed.
Why I'm posting this is because I would like any advise to prove my innocence in this as now I'm targeted everytime I drive my 180.

#2 B00sted180

• Car:180SX

Posted 17 December 2015 - 03:58 PM

Welcome to today's hoon laws. I know someone who has a GT Falcon which the old lady next door doesn't like as it's loud so she keeps reporting him for doing burnouts which he doesn't do. His had all sorts of trouble even been threatened to have his car impounded and even crushed if reports keep being make. He essentially has a car he can't drive due to a old lady next door.

#3 r0berto

• Car:s15, r34

Posted 17 December 2015 - 08:39 PM

Demand proof or it didn't happen. Brother in law had this happen, in his NA 4 door skyline, which can hardly skid in the wet. Took the letter down to the local station and complained, the hoon complaint was revoked on the spot

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!