Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Atheist & Little Girl - Hardtuned.net

* - - - - 1 votes

Atheist & Little Girl 

7 replies to this topic

#1 Kairazy

• Car:r34

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:58 AM

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk?
Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"
Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"OK," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death, when you don't know shit?"

And then she went back to reading her book

#2 Mandi

• Car:180 & R33

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:22 AM

I know it's a joke but atheists generally aren't like that, myself included :P

#3 Black Sheep

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:58 PM

Moral to the story, the little girl knows shit.

#4 Datsun240z

• Car:240z

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:16 PM

Don't you just hate it how atheists are so irrational... wait a second...

#5 harris.

• Car:180sx SR POWWAAAHH

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:11 AM

View PostMandi, on 28 March 2012 - 08:22 AM, said:

I know it's a joke but atheists generally aren't like that, myself included Posted Image

i dont know about that Mandi.. if your religious, and you mention it to someone thats an atheist, usually you get ear bashed..

OT: joke wasnt very funny..

#6 Mandi

• Car:180 & R33

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:58 AM

View Postharris., on 29 March 2012 - 04:11 AM, said:

View PostMandi, on 28 March 2012 - 08:22 AM, said:

I know it's a joke but atheists generally aren't like that, myself included Posted Image

i dont know about that Mandi.. if your religious, and you mention it to someone thats an atheist, usually you get ear bashed..

OT: joke wasnt very funny..

Aw well I'm sorry that is how you feel or experienced. I have friends who are religious and I understand that's their views, have no probs :) you can add me to the list of atheists who wont ear bash ya!

#7 Element Unknown

• Car:1993 KRPS13

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:02 AM

Obvious atheist stab is obvious

#8 konect

• Car:Cefiro

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:10 AM

*sigh*

This must be American - any one else could hazard a guess (or logically realise) why the poo is different from each animal.

Nominating this for worst post in the Joke section! :D

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!