Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Offical Go-Pro Thread - Hardtuned.net - Page 2

Offical Go-Pro Thread 

gopro video
33 replies to this topic

#31 aussieBaller

• Car:Nissan Silvia S15

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:40 PM

Where did you get your black from?

#32 Yo_Mang

• Car:Nissan S14a

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

Friend of mine went to Harvey Norman and got told to buy a Silver because it's "pretty much the same thing as a Black"... (conviniently they had no Black's in stock)

Yeh pretty much, except that the Silvers use a Hero2 Sensor rather than a new one and are missing 720p120, 1080p60, 2k, 4k and a remote!

#33 019

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:48 PM

harvey norman are so knowledgable on everything. i want to buy all the things from them :D

#34 Pervy

• Car:S14a

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:12 AM

View PostYo_Mang, on 02 December 2012 - 09:28 PM, said:

Friend of mine went to Harvey Norman and got told to buy a Silver because it's "pretty much the same thing as a Black"... (conviniently they had no Black's in stock)

Yeh pretty much, except that the Silvers use a Hero2 Sensor rather than a new one and are missing 720p120, 1080p60, 2k, 4k and a remote!
lol, sales guy obviously wanted his commission :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!