Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
The Funniest Excuse you can give not to go to work - Hardtuned.net - Page 2

* * * * - 1 votes

The Funniest Excuse you can give not to go to work 

excuse fired work sacked job funny funniest liar
34 replies to this topic

#31 Chappy

• Car:2009 V36 370GT Sedan

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:35 PM

In a previous job i really hated my boss, so i used to call his phone ant really inconsiderate hours to leave a voicemail detailing some kind of un-flattering sickness with way too much information.

#32 Albaru

• Car:R34-4DR/R32 SkidRig

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:23 PM

24-Hour Polio

or

My entire family was killed in a plane crash and I am now a vegetable.
See you tomorrow.

#33 WPN-X7

• Car:LS1 FC vert

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:29 PM

bringing this back from the dead dude haha

i quit my job at wollies (back when i was in high school) by handing in the best written i quit letter ever, outlining how much i love woolworths and such, but i was becoming a pirate, and was taking applications for first mate and a crew...

boss didnt know what to say. to this day. its framed in her office still.

#34 SLY-18E

• Car:nissan 180sx

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:00 PM

^^ did you ever gat any applicants for first mate? ahahahahah

had a huge night out with some friends. still going the next morning when one of the girls that was with us panics and tell us she needs to start work in an hour (she was still off guts). so me in my messed up state offers to call her boss up. the phone call last about 5 seconds before i fell apart and forgot who i was talking to on the phone panicd and hung the phone up before giving a good reason as to why my friend was not coming into work. she got a cal back 5 min later saying not to bother coming back to work lol

#35 Rolled Cambers

• Car:Nissan Silvia s13.

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:59 PM

Not mine, but I will use it one day.

A meteor fell through my roof and as I ran from the house to get in the car, an alien swooped down and abducted my car keys, then I got on a bus, which plunged over a cliff. I climbed up the cliff to find a phone to call in late, when someone informed me that my workplace was sucked into a vacuum and wound up in another country. I missed the last flight, so I’ll be late.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!