Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
The who's who of Fitness Diet Bodybuilding - Hardtuned.net - Page 10

The who's who of Fitness Diet Bodybuilding 

271 replies to this topic

#271 KEslid3r

• Car:JDM S15

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:06 PM

View PostRolled Cambers, on 07 January 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:

Name: Evan

Where do you train?: At home for now.

How long have you been lifting?: 3 days (Start date: Tuesday 3rd December 2013)

What are your short-term goals?: Put on weight - Train at least 3 times a day. Metabolism is through the roof. Get used to eating and eating and get into that routine as well as gym on my set dates to get used to it.

Long term goals?: No Idea. I'd like to get about 90 kgs. I have no body fat at all (Or very very little)

A bit about yourself: Started this gym thing because I've always been skinny. I will always put on muscle and abs when I do a weeks worth of hard labor. Then it will die off and back to skinny.
I noticed I gain muscle quickly and no fat at all so I'd like to use that as my advantage. BUT.. having a high metabolism will make it hard.

My plans so far is to work out 30 mins total a day, any more and it's a waste for my body type (So I've been told)

I'm working out Mon, Wed, Friday, and if i can saturday and sunday only a bit.

My routine at the moment is this:

20 seconds of heavy weight, as much as I can lift, pull, squat etc.
Followed by 10 second rest.
Then repeat 8 times.
Total is 4 minuets per set.

Trying to get into the habit of eating every 2 hours and munching on everything just to get into it.

I'd love any tips for skinny guy - shredded.

I LOVE ZYZZ. :huh:

P.S - Just to add, I'm using Mushashi Bulk Gainer for post workout.. Something along those lines.

You have sweet f**k all idea.

Bodybuilding.com is a start.

#272 trinaua1

• Car:trinaua1

Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:58 AM

My published website is bellow!
site for sexy video free movie app download free sexy film download downloading android apps android apps software
http://adult.google.....in/?post.josie
radio app free video downloader android apps sexy girl application apps google android sexy picture sexy videos

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!