Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
any adelaide fellasss - Hardtuned.net

any adelaide fellasss 

49 replies to this topic

#1 1990_S13

Posted 25 March 2011 - 09:07 PM

want to take someone under their wing and train the helll out of them? pm me :)

#2 Legal Attorney

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:16 PM

pm sent

#3 -Truck-

• Car:VIP Y31 Cima

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:59 PM

sorry for thread hijack, but im looking a similar sort of thing. however ive got a membership at a gym (new life on grange road) and cant back out of it etc.

so if anyone goes there (massive long shot) and would do similar please pm me. cheers Posted Image

#4 SSSLY

Posted 28 March 2011 - 11:17 AM

Man everyone else is south or far east :lol:

Anyone up north? I'm at jetts valley view for the time being and I've run out of mates to train with :lol

#5 table4two

• Car:nissan 180sx

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:48 PM

Having a gym buddy can be great, but it can also have its downfalls.

I've had so many friends come and go. They start off full of enthusiasm.. interest drops off as the training get more difficult, and before you know it their out the door. And fair enough, if you want to train proper and by that I mean squat and deadlift as your foundation lifts, then it takes a certain mental attitude.

To be honest I prefer to go on my own. Get to go to gym, in and out, no BS piss farting around and chatting.

#6 AXTX

Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:30 PM

also interested, jjust joined today, so unfit but yeah anyone down south? (Reynella, Happy Vally, Morphettevale types of area)

#7 Kairazy

• Car:r34

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:55 AM

View Posttable4two, on 28 March 2011 - 09:48 PM, said:

I've had so many friends come and go. They start off full of enthusiasm.. interest drops off as the training get more difficult, and before you know it their out the door. And fair enough, if you want to train proper and by that I mean squat and deadlift as your foundation lifts, then it takes a certain mental attitude.

To be honest I prefer to go on my own. Get to go to gym, in and out, no BS piss farting around and chatting.

I know what you mean. I have gone through 15 workout partners over the last 3 years. Some have genuine reasons most are just pathetic.

people like us are an endangered species

#8 Pervy

• Car:S14a

Posted 29 March 2011 - 11:55 AM

View PostAXTX, on 28 March 2011 - 10:30 PM, said:

also interested, jjust joined today, so unfit but yeah anyone down south? (Reynella, Happy Vally, Morphettevale types of area)
Which one did you join?
I'm still at Fitness First Marion. Live like 2 mins from Paragon Happy Valley now but not sure if I'll join there or not. Some positives and negatives about it compared to FF.

#9 sr180

• Car:Nissan 1996 180sx.

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:55 PM

View PostPerverted_S14, on 29 March 2011 - 11:55 AM, said:

Which one did you join?
I'm still at Fitness First Marion. Live like 2 mins from Paragon Happy Valley now but not sure if I'll join there or not. Some positives and negatives about it compared to FF.

The Paragon Squat rack is awesome. Pushed right up against the floor to ceiling windows on the first level. Its like squatting on the edge, great view! :) Paragon isnt a bad gym.

FF Marion misses out on a fair bit of gear, plus there is only one squat rack and its full of douches doing bicep curls because they are too afraid to pick up weights.

#10 table4two

• Car:nissan 180sx

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:09 PM

View PostKairazy, on 29 March 2011 - 08:55 AM, said:

I know what you mean. I have gone through 15 workout partners over the last 3 years. Some have genuine reasons most are just pathetic.

Agreed. Man up, stop being a girl. If you need someone to motivate you then the battle is already lost.

#11 JDM EVO

• Car:Evolution VI GSR

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:45 PM

View Posttable4two, on 29 March 2011 - 06:09 PM, said:

View PostKairazy, on 29 March 2011 - 08:55 AM, said:

Agreed. Man up, stop being a girl. If you need someone to motivate you then the battle is already lost.

Exactly.

It's awesome when you have a partner that has a similar vision as you, but that rarely is the case.

I like to go about my business alone and do my own thing with my favourite tunes on my ipod. I hate being interrupted by people I know in the gym.

#12 Pervy

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:24 PM

View Postsr180, on 29 March 2011 - 03:55 PM, said:

Which one did you join?

The Paragon Squat rack is awesome. Pushed right up against the floor to ceiling windows on the first level. Its like squatting on the edge, great view! :) Paragon isnt a bad gym.

FF Marion misses out on a fair bit of gear, plus there is only one squat rack and its full of douches doing bicep curls because they are too afraid to pick up weights.
Yeah that is one thing that's crap about FF, wish they had more racks.

#13 steveP

• Car:Galant VR4

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:49 AM

If I see people at the gym I know, I tend to snob them lol. I rather not get distracted and have a chat after working out.

#14 SSSLY

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:04 AM

See I don't chat with any of the workout partners I had, did that afterwards.. Maybe that's why they stopped :lol:

Literally had 1 a month for the 6 months I've been training.. Then again I guess that why my weights have kept going up where theirs have stopped.

#15 zads_21

• Car:S14

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:08 AM

View PostSSSLY, on 30 March 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

See I don't chat with any of the workout partners I had, did that afterwards.. Maybe that's why they stopped :lol:

Literally had 1 a month for the 6 months I've been training.. Then again I guess that why my weights have kept going up where theirs have stopped.

your so buff!

when are we doing a workout anyway??

#16 schmenz

• Car:93 Mx5 Clubman

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:38 AM

View PostSSSLY, on 28 March 2011 - 11:17 AM, said:

Man everyone else is south or far east :lol:

Anyone up north? I'm at jetts valley view for the time being and I've run out of mates to train with :lol

I used to go to Jetts! Up until about 6 weeks ago when i got lazy, lol.

I've found more girly exercise things to do... for a girl that is

#17 DeluxeJZS

• Car:95 JZS147 Aristo

Posted 30 March 2011 - 12:34 PM

Yeah personally im not a fan of a training partner, as people have said, you end up talking too much, and concentration is well lost, that and my workouts dont really require a spotter, a partner for me would only be there to help push me further, but atm my my dedication is there to do this!!

#18 SSSLY

Posted 30 March 2011 - 12:42 PM

What time did you used to go schmenz? Jack you bitch we'll do one soon, we'll find stuff on your farm to lift and shit :D

#19 schmenz

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:30 PM

I used to go after work so about 5pm, in the red mx5 or my old burgendy pulsar!

#20 zads_21

• Car:S14

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:52 PM

View PostSSSLY, on 30 March 2011 - 12:42 PM, said:

What time did you used to go schmenz? Jack you bitch we'll do one soon, we'll find stuff on your farm to lift and shit :D

there are weekly workouts on the farm which about 40 netball girls attend if your interested?

except they finish this week :( so it might just be us

#21 schmenz

Posted 30 March 2011 - 03:03 PM

I do Badminton on Tuesdays and uh... pole dancing exercise class on fridays, no skankiness about it! - unfortunately it is still perceived that way :(

I am hurting from Badminton after a 10 year hiatus and after Friday's lessons I will be hurting for 2 days!

#22 -Truck-

• Car:VIP Y31 Cima

Posted 30 March 2011 - 03:08 PM

View Postschmenz, on 30 March 2011 - 03:03 PM, said:

I do Badminton on Tuesdays and uh... pole dancing exercise class on fridays, no skankiness about it! - unfortunately it is still perceived that way :(

I am hurting from Badminton after a 10 year hiatus and after Friday's lessons I will be hurting for 2 days!

Attached Image: 1300095106656.jpg

pics or it didnt happen

#23 0kla

• Car:Type X

Posted 30 March 2011 - 03:17 PM

I go to health works on cross rds.

#24 SSSLY

Posted 30 March 2011 - 03:23 PM

Why have you not informed me of these earlier Jack!

#25 Tara86

• Car:Stagea Rs4

Posted 30 March 2011 - 03:31 PM

Which one did you join?

Paragon have a promo running 30days for $30 but it ends Tomoz but not 100% sure which I think is a awesome deal to c if u like it or not!I went through there the other day it's pretty good!my partner has joined the new gym at woodcroft Anytime fitness which is gr8 it's 24/7

#26 Phantom_180

• Car:929

Posted 31 March 2011 - 01:38 PM

I will be joining anytime fitness on fosters road. It has 2 power racks and nothing like the atmosphere of Fitness first (which I hate)
If anyone is that way im willing for a training partner but happy by my self too :lol:

#27 Pervy

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:51 PM

View PostTara86, on 30 March 2011 - 03:31 PM, said:

Which one did you join?
Paragon have a promo running 30days for $30 but it ends Tomoz but not 100% sure which I think is a awesome deal to c if u like it or not!I went through there the other day it's pretty good!my partner has joined the new gym at woodcroft Anytime fitness which is gr8 it's 24/7
Yeah Anytime Fitness Woodcroft is good. I know one of the personal trainer's down there.
I'd go to Paragon but I'm liking the sauna too much at FF at the moment haha.

#28 maiky-s15R

• Car:99 s15 SPEC R

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:39 PM

im at world gym 69 light square

#29 Kairazy

• Car:r34

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:48 AM

View Postmaiky-s15R, on 03 April 2011 - 04:39 PM, said:

Some big guys at that gym.

#30 Stupified

• Car:VX SS

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:41 AM

View PostKairazy, on 05 April 2011 - 08:48 AM, said:

View Postmaiky-s15R, on 03 April 2011 - 04:39 PM, said:

Some big guys at that gym.

Thats where i am!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!