Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Gym wankers - Hardtuned.net - Page 2

Gym wankers 

769 replies to this topic

#31 horrace

• Car:Nissan C34 Stagea

Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:59 AM

My old gym was never this bad, after reading these im glad i work out at home now days.

#32 saadn

• Car:JDM s15

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:04 AM

I don't like those slightly built girls that eye you off if you even glance at them, there's a girls only section for a reason go duck off over there. there's also this on guy who comes in andwears those sleveless shirts to show off his fat arms and his tribal tattoos and all he does is curls and shoot people daggers, f**king drop that mo fo. and yeah people who haven't discovered deoderant sticky ass sons of bitches.

#33 OLiK

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:31 AM

people who go on forums and talk about gym wankers lol

#34 r33cruiser

• Car:Built r33, Tiida

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:34 AM

saadn, on 13 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

I don't like those slightly built girls that eye you off if you even glance at them, there's a girls only section for a reason go duck off over there. there's also this on guy who comes in andwears those sleveless shirts to show off his fat arms and his tribal tattoos and all he does is curls and shoot people daggers, f**king drop that mo fo. and yeah people who haven't discovered deoderant sticky ass sons of bitches.

Bahahahahaha!!!!!

#35 zeropsi

• Car:Fagstra

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:53 AM

OLiK, on 13 October 2011 - 11:31 AM, said:

There's always one.

#36 Mandi

• Car:180 & R33

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:47 PM

Lol zero /high five!

This sounds hilarious, I'd go there with a few cc & drys to just have s good old laugh

#37 Enjoi

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:02 PM

zeropsi, on 13 October 2011 - 11:53 AM, said:

There's always one.

Could this guy get anymore defensive about his thread?

People have a right to their own oppinion herp derp

#38 e rock

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:46 PM

Old naked men in the change rooms with their dicks out.. For f**k sake c*nts, learn how to put undies on while wearing a towel.. It's not rocket science.

#39 asleep

• Car:180sx

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:49 PM

In the last month;

Huge influx of indians that train in packs do not use deoderant, last night put towel over mouth it was so thick.

Packs of people that use smith machine to squat and any other training equipment near them becomes towel rack or water bottle table.

There is one guy that does anything to get past a mirror, everytime walks past lifts up shirt, flexes, and checks hair.

Have seen same guy kissed his bicep, some sort of warm up ceremony.

Same guy does not get bigger, skinny tall guy.

Guy left squat bar on ground in front of squat rack after using it for deadlifts, left 6 plates on it, about 140kgs...

When groups of 4 use preacher rack, 4 x 30 takes them about an hour. Plus chatter time.

I think there are alot of wierdos at my gym. There are these guys that spot on the bench, but they do not spot from behind the bar, they stand over the lifter pretty much putting there balls on the lifters chin, is this normal?

Someone told me to hurry up on the water fountain once, same guy used a bench for his blackberry and to read the paper taking up two benches, he had a vein across his forehead like an earthworm.

Change room etiquette, wtf, not going to get started on it. Its comical, but some people just love to get there wang out for any reason, seen a guy was shaving naked in the bathroom.

This dude used a shower facing the change rooms and leaves door open, i dont care if his paranoid about his bag, gay or just really proud, close the f&^* door bitch!

Apart from that best gym i've ever used, just have a few heroes using belts to curl, same people are inconsiderate, the rest are great and considerate.

#40 zeropsi

Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:27 PM

Enjoi, on 13 October 2011 - 01:02 PM, said:

There's always one.

I was taking the piss.

For you on the other hand. You're just a dick. So I was sticking up for truck.

This thread would turn so many people off the gym lol. Majority of guys/girls at the gym are alright.

Another though. They ganga's that stand infront of the mirror with 2kg dumbells for an hour looking into the mirror at all the guys tryna lift.

#41 Slippery Gypsy

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:15 PM

-Truck-, on 12 October 2011 - 08:54 PM, said:

-douches who chalk, belt up and use wraps for 100kg deadlifts
-stinky as f**k indians, literally make the whole gym stink of BO
-people taking weights off a bar/rack im using without asking

one bloke really f**ks me off, almost to the point of me wanting to drop him. hes built for an asian, arrogant as f**k. doing sets with db just drops them. takes weights without asking. spits on the floor occasionaly. walks around like hes king shit even though in reality he is acctually small with a low body fat (BIG WHOOOP *milkshake*). tries to walk through you if your in his way. and what really f**ks me off the most is, without fail the maggot parks in the disabled carpark every time hes at the gym...lower than low. makes me want to give him a legit reason for him to use the carpark..

Which Gym you train at? Sounds similar to my gym :lol:

MRSR20, on 13 October 2011 - 07:29 AM, said:

The 16 year olds that db curl far to much shit me. Their form is ridiculous and makes it worse is they look around to see if anyone saw them after they've managed to push out 6 of the wonkyest reps.

Had an influx of them in today; Unfortunately, Today was my Arms day. They sit there struggling to do 15kg x 10... Then they sit there and stare when im doing 27.5 by 5 an arm... I have a good laugh with some of the regulars over these kids.

SR20_TOY, on 13 October 2011 - 10:48 AM, said:

steveP, on 13 October 2011 - 09:26 AM, said:

- People who wear the smallest thinnest shoe possible. Those fag looking things which are basically a sock with a thin shoe sole.

^^^^ THIS!! I'm glad someone else feels the same way about those stupid slip on sockshoes! ahhh for some reason they make me so angry, theyre like crocs but worse! lol :whack:

By my understanding, The lesser between the ground and the bottom of your foot, The better.... For squats that is.. Take em off is what I say. Every Tom, Dick and Harry wears them.

asleep, on 13 October 2011 - 01:49 PM, said:

In the last month;

Huge influx of indians that train in packs do not use deoderant, last night put towel over mouth it was so thick.
First First Chaddy was the worst for this; You couldn't work out with out a respirator.
Packs of people that use smith machine to squat and any other training equipment near them becomes towel rack or water bottle table.
This makes me LOL every time. Then they complain about their back hurting....
I think there are alot of wierdos at my gym. There are these guys that spot on the bench, but they do not spot from behind the bar, they stand over the lifter pretty much putting there balls on the lifters chin, is this normal?
I think this is regular; My mate used to spot me when doing heavy bench, He found it to be the best position to be able to save the weight from crushing my head.. Yes.... Even if his balls are about 10cm away from my face :lol:

#42 OLiK

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:21 PM

Enjoi, on 13 October 2011 - 01:02 PM, said:

There's always one.

Posted Image

#43 nakmuay

Posted 18 October 2011 - 05:07 PM

arabian_drifter, on 12 October 2011 - 07:50 PM, said:

nakmuay, on 12 October 2011 - 07:40 PM, said:

hahahahah wow. i do muay thai n get alot of dudes come thru who think they r awesum after like 2wks of training. had this 1 dude talk himself up soo much n i hate doing this but my trainer told me to give him a bit of a touch up n put him in his place sparring.

I heard they call u iron mike aswell at your gym to.

lol ummmm nah they dont call me iron mike. they just call me plain old carter lol

#44 nakmuay

Posted 18 October 2011 - 05:16 PM

booostin, on 12 October 2011 - 09:31 PM, said:

nakmuay, on 12 October 2011 - 07:40 PM, said:

hahahahah wow. i do muay thai n get alot of dudes come thru who think they r awesum after like 2wks of training. had this 1 dude talk himself up soo much n i hate doing this but my trainer told me to give him a bit of a touch up n put him in his place sparring.

So true many blokes think this when they sign up for some martial arts training. I known this guy for years for example. He has always talked so much shit about weights and boxing when ever he gets on his egotistical rants all you have to do is just agree or go "oh really" "wow" "crazy" as he mutters on.

I used to train in the next room to him in a pcyc. Anyway he had been talking up how his boxing trainer said hes fully ready to start going to professional and that he was going to get him to spar this guy to initiate him or someshit. So I said to my trainer I wanted to go watch this guy spar and as I walk in I see his trainer talking to a well toned guy. Then I hear this dude talk, he was mega gay as in HOMOS-EXUAL, also it turned out the guy I know had to spar the fairy.

The dude I know GOT ANNIHILATED!! :lol: I was trying to hold in my laughter so I just left.

I saw him a week later or so when I was at the pub and I asked him how he went knowing he didnt know I was there aaaand he went on with his bullshit. meanwhile his mate he trains with walked up behind him mid conversation and proceeded to explain how he got trounced by that gay guy. Pretty much everyone at the bar heard everything and were pissing themselves laughing. :lol:

Hes quietened down a lot these days. :lol:

i couldnt agree more hey. hahaha. i hate telling ppl i train in martial arts coz i dont want to come accross as a tryhard. but it is very true guys who join upto martial arts n think they have wat it takes straight away. it takes alot of discpline n hard training n listening to ur trainer to improve all the time. i learn sumthing new everytime i train which is awesum.

#45 brent47

• Car:jdm 15

Posted 18 October 2011 - 05:33 PM

nakmuay, on 18 October 2011 - 05:16 PM, said:

it takes alot of discipline

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=E9RCpXMiLTA

Sorry had to :lol:

#46 Chidge

• Car:3 SP25GT

Posted 18 October 2011 - 05:53 PM

People who throw weights piss me off. As do people, usually the bigger guys, who dont put anything back after using it.

This one time, at band cam-, wait, the gym i was walking in and could hear this guy grunting his arse off, which doesnt piss me off if you are lifting serious weight or are in your last couple of reps.. But i walk around the corner and he is on the seated row trying to almost lift the entire stack of weights, throwing his whole body into it, moving it around 3-4cm. Grunting like a tool every rep. For about 5 sets. Was a little guy too.

Ah well, just smile and keep training.

#47 Slippery Gypsy

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:08 PM

New ones to add to the list;

-Yesterday, Two kids, Im not kidding even, They would of been 17 years old, Were doing Cable Flies; Two of them; Taking their sweet ass time. I asked them nicely if I could work in, I had 4 sets to do and they were doing the exact same exercise as me; Keep in mind, These kids are the size of a twig and their form is terrible... Those type of kids that go to GNC and buy Max's Protein Powder :bandaid: Their response was: "Oh we just started, You can wait"... Me: Im doing the exact same exercise as you.. Kid "Nah would rather you wait".... So when they came over to the bench and asked to let them know when I was done with the bench, I said I would; I gave the bench to one of the reg's.. Look on their face was priceless...

-Does anyone else have that one token girl who works at the gym, Who tries to doll herself up WAY too much, Tries to make her look like a Gym Bunny, Just to flirt with all the guys? Sure, Eye candy which is great in the gym, But she walks past and you know shes a skank. I thought I found a gym without such a downright egotistical slut.. Boy was I wrong :lol:

#48 asleep

• Car:180sx

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:39 PM

People that train with hoodies on/people that train with hoodies on, and the top is sleeveless, and they got that bad thing going on, like they from the streets, streets is cold word. Had a stare down from one tonight, looking at me like he bad. He real bad fool! I couldnt give a f$%^ but dont look at people like you wanna get in the ring with them.

#49 kranze

• Car:NM35

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:55 PM

lol sleeveless hoodies are the worst

#50 Chidge

• Car:3 SP25GT

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:21 AM

Slippery Gypsy, on 18 October 2011 - 06:08 PM, said:

New ones to add to the list;

-Yesterday, Two kids, Im not kidding even, They would of been 17 years old, Were doing Cable Flies; Two of them; Taking their sweet ass time. I asked them nicely if I could work in, I had 4 sets to do and they were doing the exact same exercise as me; Keep in mind, These kids are the size of a twig and their form is terrible... Those type of kids that go to GNC and buy Max's Protein Powder :bandaid: Their response was: "Oh we just started, You can wait"... Me: Im doing the exact same exercise as you.. Kid "Nah would rather you wait".... So when they came over to the bench and asked to let them know when I was done with the bench, I said I would; I gave the bench to one of the reg's.. Look on their face was priceless...

-Does anyone else have that one token girl who works at the gym, Who tries to doll herself up WAY too much, Tries to make her look like a Gym Bunny, Just to flirt with all the guys? Sure, Eye candy which is great in the gym, But she walks past and you know shes a skank. I thought I found a gym without such a downright egotistical slut.. Boy was I wrong Posted Image

YES!!!! There was one at my old gym, smoking hot, but was actually there to work out and did so pretty well too i might add. But yeah, would always come over when there was max amount of guys around. There was this guy who was benching maybe around 120-130kgs, plenty of other big guys around too...... Asks her for a spot :lol: Love his work.

#51 -Truck-

• Car:VIP Y31 Cima

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:03 AM

People who you actually give time to tell them how tried form is and how to improve it. Then seeing then the next time doing exactly what they were doing before.

Aaaaand dickheads who Load up the bar and don't squat anywhere near parallel, then brag about squatting said amount even though it was barley a 1/4 rep.

#52 Slippery Gypsy

Posted 19 October 2011 - 06:46 PM

Yeah, What is it with those guys who load up 180kg and only go 1/4 way?

That reminds me, I loaded up the bar not too long ago, 140kg, And was going Ass-To-Grass..... Had acouple of nancyboys laughing at me... A bloke came to the Rack next to me and said it was cos I was going 140kg squats?! (Thats another thing that shits me; Clowns judging how much weight you can lift/push/pull etc.).... I laughed and continued on. Then these clowns jump on the rack after I had finished... Peered over 15 mins later, They had the same ammount of weight, Yet only went roughly 1/4 the way, Were groaning and panting, And acting like it was the best kingdick set ever...

The f**k?

Edited by Slippery Gypsy, 19 October 2011 - 06:46 PM.

#53 Marko

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:32 PM

theres this 1 guy at my gym whos on roids with massive cysts on his shoulders and back and he walks around with a t-back singlet. yuck!

a group of ferals work out and as they lift they count out at the top of their lungs in this death metal voice. so f**king stupid and full death grunts haha

#54 Marko

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:15 AM

Slippery Gypsy, on 19 October 2011 - 06:46 PM, said:

Yeah, What is it with those guys who load up 180kg and only go 1/4 way?

That reminds me, I loaded up the bar not too long ago, 140kg, And was going Ass-To-Grass..... Had acouple of nancyboys laughing at me... A bloke came to the Rack next to me and said it was cos I was going 140kg squats?! (Thats another thing that shits me; Clowns judging how much weight you can lift/push/pull etc.).... I laughed and continued on. Then these clowns jump on the rack after I had finished... Peered over 15 mins later, They had the same ammount of weight, Yet only went roughly 1/4 the way, Were groaning and panting, And acting like it was the best kingdick set ever...

The f**k?

ive got the opposite at my gym. im only squatting 130kg below parallel and guys are like 'holey shit that looks heavy' all the big guys at my gym are monkeys with big chests and arms. they never squat or dead. im probably the biggest deadlifter at my gym with 195kg and im half the size of some guys and im only 85kg with probably16% BF.

#55 sr180

• Car:Nissan 1996 180sx.

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:11 PM

- People who wear the smallest thinnest shoe possible. Those fag looking things which are basically a sock with a thin shoe sole.

^^^^ THIS!! I'm glad someone else feels the same way about those stupid slip on sockshoes! ahhh for some reason they make me so angry, theyre like crocs but worse! lol :whack:

What about the guys wearing wetsuit booties? WTF is up with that?

#56 Slippery Gypsy

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:24 PM

sr180, on 20 October 2011 - 04:11 PM, said:

^^^^ THIS!! I'm glad someone else feels the same way about those stupid slip on sockshoes! ahhh for some reason they make me so angry, theyre like crocs but worse! lol Posted Image

What about the guys wearing wetsuit booties? WTF is up with that?

Wog slippers is what I call them.. Some of them are so worn out and ratty, They stink out the weights room.

As for the sock-like "slippers", I dare say they are either A) REALLY into squating with no soles, or B) spent WAY too much on the best gym gear to be that cool... Either way, They are still douchebags.

Is it just me, Or is it too hard for some ppl to say hey and shit, Just random banter when at the gym?

Was helping out a couple of guys earlier with technique for bi's/tri's, And never said thank you, Didn't wanna chat between sets... Not the only time ppl are basically scared off. See the regulars in the gym, Talk with them when you need to use a machine or weight, But other than that, They eye you off and are standoffish?

Im all for random talking about crap and shit NOT gym related.. Some clowns need to be a bit more open :lol:

#57 zeropsi

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:37 AM

-Truck-, on 19 October 2011 - 07:03 AM, said:

People who you actually give time to tell them how tried form is and how to improve it. Then seeing then the next time doing exactly what they were doing before.

Aaaaand dickheads who Load up the bar and don't squat anywhere near parallel, then brag about squatting said amount even though it was barley a 1/4 rep.

f**k me people are retarded. I pay massive attention to the big boys in the gym. I ignore the shitcunts that have been there longer than me and make quarter the ammount of gains though.

#58 bzkurt

• Car:1998 180sx Type X

Posted 22 October 2011 - 05:24 PM

The classic gym newbies who think weight is more important than form always makes me giggle.

As summer is coming up all the kids come out and want to get big. There is a pair of two super woggy kids who particularly shit me. After curling a million sets of a weight they cannot control what-so-ever they decide it was time to train their triceps next. One of them puts about ~30kg on a stack to do a warm up set for tricep extensions. The i hear the other one immediately say "wtf r u doing bro doing a warm up set is a waste of time". I loled.

During the same session the same kid said something along the lines of "that was a terrible set bro ur weak". Mind you these kids are probably 5'8" and 50kg. The smart ass loud mouth one then proceeds to do the same exercise at the same weight as the previous kid. He pumps out something like 5 reps and makes a convenient excuse by saying "oh bro its that kebab i had earlier, its really making me feel sick"

As they leave the gym they lift up their tops in front of the mirror to flash their abs. My god you didnt even train abs you fcking w_nkers. Even if u did its not cool to brag about being border line anorexics.

Ahhh... feels good to get that off my chest

Edited by bzkurt, 23 October 2011 - 02:21 PM.

#59 OLiK

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:31 AM

bzkurt, on 22 October 2011 - 05:24 PM, said:

The classic gym newbies who think weight is more important than form always makes me giggle.

As summer is coming up all the kids come out and want to get big. There is a pair of two super woggy kids who particularly shit me. After curling a million sets of a weight they cannot control what-so-ever they decide it was time to train their triceps next. One of them puts about ~30kg on a stack to do a warm up set for tricep extensions. The i hear the other one immediately say "wtf r u doing bro doing a warm up set is a waste of time". I loled.

During the same session the same kid said something along the lines of "that was a terrible set bro ur weak". Mind you these kids are probably 5'8" and 50kg. The smart ass loud mouth one then proceeds to do the same exercise at the same weight as the previous kid. He pumps out something like 5 reps and makes a convenient excuse by saying "oh bro is that kebab i had earlier, its really making me feel sick"

As they leave the gym they lift up their tops in front of the mirror to flash their abs. My god you didnt even train abs you fcking w_nkers. Even if u did its not cool to brag about being border line anorexics.

Ahhh... feels good to get that off my chest

made my day. right there.

#60 Slippery Gypsy

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:23 PM

Argh and it happened again... Times x2.

Every sunday is my legs day; I do this because there is literally no one in my gym, I can move around freely, Not have to wait, And some of the more serious guys come in to do the same.

Every sunday, This tall asian bloke comes in, With his redneck aussie mate (keeping in mind I am aussie, I am not racist(much), Just pointing out the obvious). They work together and motivate each other which is great to see, They don't seem to spit shit or annoy anyone. Until today..

Mr. Asian walks in with his mate, Sporting a "World Gym" String singlet. This kid is far from big, Then all of a sudden starts acting like Zyzz; In the sense of "Oh I know how to squat broo"..

I was doing 150-160kg squat x 3, Ass to grass; Comes up to the rack beside me and says to his mate "Watch this...". Loads up 150kg, Does one squat, 1/3 of the way, kicks his back out, And drops the weight... Me and the other bloke squatting laughed HARD.

And secondly, As I was leaving, THANK f**k, two habibi's come in sporting Kappa tracksuit pants, Adidas bumbags and Dohertys string singlets again... Both looked like they hadn't been to a gym ever in their life. Immediately go over to the rack and start doing Olympic Bi Curls.. Like seriously......... Form was terrible.....

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!