Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Gym wankers - Hardtuned.net - Page 3

Gym wankers 

769 replies to this topic

#61 namsdrawkcaB

• Car:180sx

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:51 PM

View PostSR20_TOY, on 13 October 2011 - 10:48 AM, said:

View PoststeveP, on 13 October 2011 - 09:26 AM, said:

- People that make it clearly known they are doing heavy weights by dropping them and exaggerating it.
- People who sit at a bench/machine for 10-15 mins when everyone else is waiting on them.
- People who bicep curl in the squat rack.
- People who have their earphones so loud everyone else can hear it. Shut the f**k up.
- People watching you like a hawk and ask to do a set between yours. Just let me finish and it's all yours buddy.
- People who wear the smallest thinnest shoe possible. Those fag looking things which are basically a sock with a thin shoe sole.
- People who stand in front of the db racks blocking everyone else.
- Groups of asians who use a machine for an hour. I don't know why they do it. Randomly, once a week, there will be about 10 asian people at the squat rack or a machine and they will all have a go and chat between sets. Effectively preventing anyone else from using it that day.
- Dudes who wear massive v-neck singlets, it's so unnecessary unless you like other dudes checking you out.
- Dudes who blatantly perve on chicks. Nice way to make everyone awkward.

^^^^ THIS!! I'm glad someone else feels the same way about those stupid slip on sockshoes! ahhh for some reason they make me so angry, theyre like crocs but worse! lol :whack:

LOL, please never come to a powerlifting comp. You may get punched out for taking the piss out of a perfect deadlifting slipper.

Ignorance.

#62 steveP

• Car:Galant VR4

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:49 AM

We're talking about these horrible things. Certainly not gym appropriate shoes.

All the metro fags who wear them certainly aren't dead lifting anything other than their hair gel.

Also nice attitude you're displaying for your business, threatening violence, classy.

Posted Image

#63 Kairazy

• Car:r34

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:14 AM

I have shoes like that, but mine are black and look cooler :Drugs:

#64 steveP

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:40 AM

Lol :huh:

#65 Kairazy

• Car:r34

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:48 AM

No, no, its not a joke, I have the material type shoes.

My mum says I look cool

#66 zeropsi

• Car:Fagstra

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:59 AM

I do too.

Posted Image
I don't wear em when I train. I wear them to the beach and shiz as I'm not hobo enough to wear thongs.

#67 namsdrawkcaB

• Car:180sx

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:11 PM

View PoststeveP, on 24 October 2011 - 08:49 AM, said:

We're talking about these horrible things. Certainly not gym appropriate shoes.

All the metro fags who wear them certainly aren't dead lifting anything other than their hair gel.

Also nice attitude you're displaying for your business, threatening violence, classy.

Posted Image

Lol, dry your eyes princess.

Did you include a picture? No.
Did you describe deadlift slippers? Yes.

Most of the time, post like yours are made by ignorant people who know far less than they think. In a thread I saw, "stupid shit you've seen in a gym" some guy was ranting about "some guy doing a stupid and dangerous exercise where he put a barbell on his back and started jumping like a retard".

No, he isn't a retard, he is building explosive power with a legit exercise, a squat jump.

Seeing as I have a real gym, I dont see muppets wearing those "shoes", so thought you were having a dig at deadlift shoes.

Xxx

Edited by namsdrawkcaB, 24 October 2011 - 12:18 PM.

#68 zeropsi

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:55 PM

View PostnamsdrawkcaB, on 24 October 2011 - 12:11 PM, said:

View PoststeveP, on 24 October 2011 - 08:49 AM, said:

We're talking about these horrible things. Certainly not gym appropriate shoes. All the metro fags who wear them certainly aren't dead lifting anything other than their hair gel. Also nice attitude you're displaying for your business, threatening violence, classy.
Lol, dry your eyes princess. Did you include a picture? No. Did you describe deadlift slippers? Yes. Most of the time, post like yours are made by ignorant people who know far less than they think. In a thread I saw, "stupid shit you've seen in a gym" some guy was ranting about "some guy doing a stupid and dangerous exercise where he put a barbell on his back and started jumping like a retard". No, he isn't a retard, he is building explosive power with a legit exercise, a squat jump. Seeing as I have a real gym, I dont see muppets wearing those "shoes", so thought you were having a dig at deadlift shoes. Xxx

Ahahahahahahahahahahaaha.

Seen some wanker putting a weight on his back...Squatting down, then standing back up....

#69 steveP

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:23 PM

Lol and don't get me started on those wankers who put weight on their back and go for a slow dipping walk.

#70 Shark

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:41 PM

Thank f**k I read this thread. Now I get that you're actually supposed to LIFT the weights, not just roll them along the ground to build lateral strength brah

#71 Slippery Gypsy

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:27 PM

View PoststeveP, on 24 October 2011 - 03:23 PM, said:

Lol and don't get me started on those wankers who put weight on their back and go for a slow dipping walk.

Heavy weighted Lunges? Your hating, For what reason? They work your quads like you wouldn't believe.

I think my gym is starting to become the aesthetic gym for the east side. Crock of shit, More and more wogs are coming in and the usual pretty boys cant squat more than 60kg :lol:

#72 Shark

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:46 PM

^^ dude, no shit. look at where you go!!! ahahaha its brah central. in AND out of the gym

#73 steveP

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:02 PM

View PostSlippery Gypsy, on 24 October 2011 - 06:27 PM, said:

View PoststeveP, on 24 October 2011 - 03:23 PM, said:

Heavy weighted Lunges? Your hating, For what reason? They work your quads like you wouldn't believe.

Lol I was being sarcastic. This is a thread about hating and joking around.

Edited by steveP, 24 October 2011 - 07:06 PM.

#74 Slippery Gypsy

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:14 PM

Well I hate guys with the name Steve, Who hate wog slippers and Heavy Weighted Lunges :lol: yeahwut.

#75 -Truck-

• Car:VIP Y31 Cima

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:57 PM

f**kKKKKKKKKKK

it happened again!

next f**ktard to take a 20kg plate off the bar while I'm deadlifting next will cop the whole loaded barbell right in the arsehole

inconsiderate f**ks..

#76 Slippery Gypsy

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:59 PM

And I thought Vic gyms were bad..... Id be snapping necks if any *milkshake* did that to me

#77 zeropsi

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:07 PM

I hate *enchilada's* that refuse to fuggn squat but ask me how I'm getting bigger.

SQUAT YOU f**king HOMO

#78 Slippery Gypsy

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:16 PM

You'll be the one laughing in a year when you walk into the gym, See the regulars there that haven't squatted and haven't gotten bigger, And your bigger than ever.. Thats the way how I see it :lol:

#79 Marko

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:11 PM

i had this greased up wog looking guy eyeing me off all nite last week. comes in with his mate, both greased back hair, bright white nikes, loose fitting singlets. he gives me the dirty while im between sets but then proceeds to do bent over rows with just the bar hahahah. the *richard cranium* still giving me the dirty while i was doing clean and press and having a laugh with his mate. then he gets on and does seated row with just 4 plates on the cables fully struggling.

i also hate the guys that are more worried about their phones or ipods. "oh man i need the right song to do shrugs" f**king hell. another guy was on his phone for ages and said we couldnt use the bench. we came back 20min later and he was still on his phone so my mate told him to piss off and took over.

Edited by Marko, 26 October 2011 - 08:12 PM.

#80 CalebS15

• Car:JDM Spec R

Posted 26 October 2011 - 09:41 PM

View Post-Truck-, on 24 October 2011 - 07:57 PM, said:

f**kKKKKKKKKKK

it happened again!

next f**ktard to take a 20kg plate off the bar while I'm deadlifting next will cop the whole loaded barbell right in the arsehole

inconsiderate f**ks..

actually took the plate off your bar?

#81 -Truck-

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:12 PM

View PostCalebS15, on 26 October 2011 - 09:41 PM, said:

View Post-Truck-, on 24 October 2011 - 07:57 PM, said:

f**kKKKKKKKKKK

it happened again!

inconsiderate f**ks..

actually took the plate off your bar?

yep. went for a short walk between sets (waterbottle and towel right next to the bar)

came back and a 20kg plate had mysteriously dissapeared

#82 Slippery Gypsy

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:14 PM

Fkn clowns.

Ever had the problem when you rock up to a packed gym, You have to almost WAIT for a bench, You go up to what looks like a bare bench with no one on it, Then a guy runs from the other side of the gym to tell you its taken, Then runs back to his mates?

I just continue on and don't take notice of them these days; Wankers are there talking to mates and f**king around. I just want to get in, Smash myself, Get out, And not have the dancing clowns in between.

#83 steveP

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:52 PM

Agree about the phone. I seriously don't understand how a lot of dudes get a full workout seeing they're on the phone or chatting the entire time. Never have my phone on me. It's in the locker and on silent. If people need me, they can wait an hour.

#84 maiky-s15R

• Car:99 s15 SPEC R

Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:53 AM

Can't stand PT training people at my gym when they need training themselves and secondly getting clients to do some wack exercises

Can't stand those slip on shoes with no socks either and guys wearing skins in the gym like WTF is meant to make u bench extra 20kg ????

#85 zeropsi

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:42 AM

View Postmaiky-s15R, on 27 October 2011 - 05:53 AM, said:

Can't stand PT training people at my gym when they need training themselves and secondly getting clients to do some wack exercises

Can't stand those slip on shoes with no socks either and guys wearing skins in the gym like WTF is meant to make u bench extra 20kg ????

Guys who wanna bodybuild but don't wanna get big just want muscle definition. IF YOU WANT DEFINITION STOP EATING AND RUN!

#86 -Truck-

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:24 PM

f**kheads who wear 'GOLDS GYM' singlets

does this look like a golds gym to you dipshit?

#87 Slippery Gypsy

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:57 PM

And again, Here you go Truck, Just for you to rage at:

1. Im sick of the f**king gym singlets. More and more f**king imbeciles are wearing them. Sure, The guys that are big and are doing this shit professionally can wear them, That doesn't bother me(well it does a little cos they look gay but whatever), Its the in betweeners that wear them; The guys that have just signed up, Will only actually dedicate themselves for the first 2-3 months tops, Then f**k off and you'll never see them again. These are the guys that do my head in; They are far from big; They are far from ripped; They are far from anything gym related; They just wear them to look cool. As I have stated above, Not even I wear them, Yet im one of the bigger guys in the gym. Its like a f**king beauty contest; The bitches at my gym snob each other off and only go there for one thing: To perve. Cos they definently cant work out; The guys that wear these singlets are worse than the f**king girls.

Truth be told, I have actually only ever seen THREE different guys squat at my gym; Sure im there after work during weekdays and that, But i've gone at different times, Ive come to a conclusion that they are all pussies.

2. Those wog slippers are doing my head in; To the beef cake lifter above, Some of the examples given previously are perfect for squatting and deadlifting, I am not arguing that at all. But its the faggots that wear them WITH NO f**king SOCKS that do my head in. Monday doing Chest at my gym was as if I have walked into a dirty diaper factory; I had to hold my breathe. Dickheads. For the record, I wear Nike Free's. They are comfy, Slip on/slip off, And have a good sole. I go barefoot when I squat.

3. Pt's; Maiky, I agree totally with you. I witnessed them hard earlier today; One of the apparent "10 year old veteran Personal Trainers" who has this award and that award, Was teaching a normal everyday Jo Blow to squat and dead. I know Squatting technique; Not so flash with Dead. His squat was ass to grass with an arched back. He actually let this normal guy squat with a FULL arched back: Im not talking your usual tiny arch, Im talking massive.. Feet were way out, Can only guess this guy will be sore tomorrow, Because he looked it when he put the bar on the rack; And the Dead lifting... holy christ... I wont even go there. These clowns need better training; They are going to seriously hurt someone.

Now I know if I ever want to f**k off my gym membership, All I need to do is schedule acouple of PT sessions with the clowns and then two weeks later BAM.... My backs f**ked cos of the PT's, End my membership.

4. Phones; Mines in my locked as above. Never bring it in. Its funny cos my work knows when Im at the gym, So does the missus, So do my mates, So no one EVER calls me unless its a new client. Dipshit number 29384092384 today was doing bench press on the machine with plates, Not actual bar; Sat there on the phone doing a set, Then sitting there laughing looking in the gym pumping him bi's and tri's out. Skinny f**k; Your far from massive. When you drop the phone and focus on your shitty technique, You will get bigger. For now, Your a clown. Stare at me again like your top shit and ill throw a 30kg plate at you...

/end rant.

That cheer you up Truck? haha

#88 brent47

• Car:jdm 15

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:49 PM

I'm gunna simplify my rant and say that the ones that annoy me are the ones that wear a singleton yet do such workout that even brings them close to a drop of sweat on there forehead.

I understand bein a big boy and having the freedom/comfort.
Heavy sweater/working hard.

#89 -Truck-

Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:41 PM

Attached Image: 1300526969739.png

^
me reading this thread

#90 zeropsi

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:14 AM

Gym yesterday with a mate, hes a little guy (i'm not massive either) but he's dedicated as f**k. Anyways, load up for some squats and he's squatting with perfect form. Not that heavy but great form.

Some regulars walk past (smaller than me bur bigger than my mate) and start talking at the top of their voice about why "all these skinny guys shouldn't even bother".

Was tempted to grab a 20kg plate and beat them both with it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!