Sign in to follow this  
nisskid

nisskid's 32 4 door

Love your video :) some serious wall loving going on there, f**king awesome!! Really like the song too.

Your car is like a work of art! it has so many stories to tell. It has sculpture qualities about it now :)

keep up the good work dude!

Edited by sone3

in any other car that would look like you've had a heavy front shunt and written it off. love it

it's taken a lot of smallish ones, but thankfully the front end is designed to hit things regularly, so far the new front end has taken probably 20+ hits/taps, a lot where you're pushing the other car around the track lol, but not damage besides bending the reo bar which it's designed to do. i try to stay away from big hits though haha, as doesn't really matter how good your front end, shits gonna get f**ked

Love your video :) some serious wall loving going on there, f**king awesome!! Really like the song too.

Your car is like a work of art! it has so many stories to tell. It has sculpture qualities about it now :)

cheers man!

in any other car that would look like you've had a heavy front shunt and written it off. love it

it's taken a lot of smallish ones, but thankfully the front end is designed to hit things regularly, so far the new front end has taken probably 20+ hits/taps, a lot where you're pushing the other car around the track lol, but not damage besides bending the reo bar which it's designed to do. i try to stay away from big hits though haha, as doesn't really matter how good your front end, shits gonna get f**ked

cheers man!

I'm i all of those hits where you are shunting someone around the track haha

cheers man!

I'm i all of those hits where you are shunting someone around the track haha

lol

[video=youtube;V244l9po7aQ]

[video=youtube;gw6GbZqRIK4]

lol 180kph...

dude remember my gears are different to whatever yours have ever been, 4.1's and 245/45 R18's on for that run. all i know is mallala it was 150 top of 3rd with 235/45 R17's, which according this: http://www.apexgarage.com/tech/gear_ratios.shtml is dead accurate, and according to that same site, with 245/45 R18's on, top of 3rd should have been 166km/h, which i changed out of and was still accelerating hard at, it has to be AT LEAST 170km/h

seriously sick of this speed prediction bullshit lol

So has the rear been tubed yet?

Edited by Daizy70

nah, damage didn't warrant it, took an afternoon to fix so couldn't be f**ked in the end. it's half RHS'd though as i took out the floor and put RHS framing in their to hold the new fuel tank + storage for tyres etc

cheers mate, need to put some decent rear dampers back in to get of that flick back

This poor car is gonna cop it this weekend with Simon driving it! Can't wait to see how he goes :)

So after 87 pages, it came down to this. "the motor gave up"

Not the end I was expecting, but I guess it was heading for it.

So after 87 pages, it came down to this. "the motor gave up"

Not the end I was expecting, but I guess it was heading for it.

its far from ended from what stew mentioned last time i chatted to him :sex:

...well no one answered me lol.

Car is having another engine built which is RB20 inspired. So awaiting that to be put in then skidded again like mad.

how did they old one die?

the next one better be still a rb20 or i'm revoking my love :P

keep it simple tho, rings and metal head gasket, look how long the stock one lasted

^ nice, thought it was some thing serious

i've skidded on like 3L of oil before, had no clue till i did an oil change lol, all was fine though

Had like 1-2L of oil wasn't checked for a few track days so had been leaking for awhile

^ nice, thought it was some thing serious

i've skidded on like 3L of oil before, had no clue till i did an oil change lol, all was fine though

did about 4-5 track days with less than 3l based off rough guess, the last track day it had less than 1.5ltr, skidded all day limiter bashing, started knocking, kept driving for 40mins, dropped the oil and there was a bit less than 1ltr in there.

shit is only just beginning with this car, believe me...

Edited by nisskid

yeah i see it lasted well for 5 full days on 3L of oil, not so much on the last one :(

thought i fixed all my oil leaks and then new ones pop up, should really make up an electric level gauge for the dipstick tube. say remove dipstick and run an aftermarket fuel level gauge and somehow make a level float, then mark on the gauge with a texter in one liter increments buy adding oil one liter at a time or something like the hicas power steering cap where it will show up on the dash lights if your running low on p/s oil

good luck with getting it back out on the track, theres skids to be had :)

Agreed.

Not hard to make use of the dipstick before/after each session.

Fundamental shit of owning a race car :rolleyes:

Fundamental part of owning an engine of any type. Rb20 owners were born without that part of their brain.