Sign in to follow this  
Meleenie

Meleenies Weight Training

Hehe.

Just following the trend. :P

Sif id do the actual weights at the gym. Only if i had a spunky guy to show me how.

Anyway, so im 5 foot 9 and a half i think and i weight 72.5kg.

So its time to do something about it. :D:(

:ph34r: but im lazy. If i loose anything ill let u know.

but the plus is, is that saving all the money i would usually spend on food + alcohol i could buy another silvia in no time!! :wub:

Plus my 20th is coming up, a girls gotta look good.

:lol: i am loving this thread...

bout bloody time ;)

pics or ban after ur adventure!

I need to start shedding some Kg's soon :P

you need the following:

-before and after pics

-explaination on your new diet/plan to loose the xtra k's so we can tell you if your doing somthign wrong

-what your goals are

and if your not joining a gym then go for jogs around the block (30min per day)

going up and down a set of stairs helps burn fat the best.

no before picks but at 86 kilos...i was big :D

now am at around 56 kilos...sorry no pics....

Melanie its easy if you change your eating habits and exercise, you'll find the weight just falls of ;)

as if im going to put up pics! im not an attention whore.

Anyway, i do eat quite healthy, as explained in previous threads.

I also dont have a car at the moment so i walk to the station everyday and walk to work at the other end. so all in all about 20 mins walking.

I have a gym membership, but i dunno what to do there to help loose the kilos from where u want to loose them.

I wanna loose 5.5kg's, and tone my thighs, tummy and arms.

help me out ONDGOE

Sounds like you need to goto gym and do circuit training, spin class's...etc anything high intensity for 45 mins approx.

Also what you might class as healthy might not really be all that healthy, you might need to re-evaluate your diet.

If you really wanna shed the lb's you will need to eat basically rabbit food for a while, Eg Low fat cottage cheese, Green Vegies, Oatmeal, Tuna, lean meats, Basically Lots of protein and very limited carbs and none after lunchtime. Keep your calorie intake under 2000 a day, Eat some fats but make sure your eating natural foods rather then processed.

Once you reach your desired weight you can start eating other stuff in moderation.

Its ok you can PM me your pics :ph34r:

danielle (drzexa) will be a good person to talk to about loosing the k's from a females perspective.

loosing 5.5k will be easy and toning your body, I would suggest using your gym membership because at a gym you get motivation and motivation is the key when a lazy person :) is trying to loosing weight...mind you that your going to have do light weights and extensive cardio.

at the gym you should be doing these things to tone your self up tone

judging by what you said about walking to the station and to work...you do walk quite a bit and if that hasnt helped then it might be your diet, no maccas and kfc and if your in a hurry just grab some subway (I think it was the tuna sub that was the healthiest) and no fizzy drinks..get in to the habbit of drinking water.

and if you dont know how you should go about your diet this will help you diet

I find that jogging and swimming is great for general weight loss, fitness and toning. I went from 67kg with gut to ~60kg and swimming physique after about 3 months of a few jogs and swims a week :)

btw living on a rice diet your whole life = slim jim :D

WAY too much reading. i am that lazy. i need someone to physically show me how to do what i need to do. i guess i should fork out for a personal trainer at the gym.

My brother is on hemo dialysis, so at home we have high protein, low potassium and lots of fesh vegies and fruit.

hmm i way 79.3kg and im 20 i spose this is normal, im not fat im not skinny im not tall im not short, i do chin ups some wait routenes and a bag work out once in a while, mainly when i feel like hurting someone and or drunk, when i can be f**ked i cook my own meals mainly pasta vedgies red meat n chicken, fresh fish on the weekends depends how good the dive is, when im tired or at work its kfc or mackas,

so i have about 3 good meals a week ha ha i need modavation,

WAY too much reading. i am that lazy. i need someone to physically show me how to do what i need to do. i guess i should fork out for a personal trainer at the gym.

wow I sure did waste my time looking up info for you...

but hey i had nothing better to do

I did read it.. well some of it.

But i do most of those toneing things at the gym anyway. i just done use the actual weights, cause tey arent very lady like.

Ah well, looks like im off to Fitness First first thing in the morning.

YAY!

Okay, well. heres the plan for the next couple of days.

Sex tonight, glass of water, sleep.

Sex first thing, real banana milkshake then hit the gym for an hour or so of cardio, then walk to station, catch train to city, walk to work.

after work, walk to station, train home, walk to home, have more sex.

As for eating?? hrm, who knows... 2 minute noodles for lunch + maybe a tuna salad for tea

^^^

Do you still need a 'exercise' partner? :humpleg:

u changed the wording just before i could answer...

I have an excericise partner yes, i just need a gym partner

I have 2 younger sisters, both of them are similar to you in only needing to lose about 5-10kg... and they're both fairly inexperienced fitness wise. Anyway i STRONGLY recommend a fitness trainer if you dont know what you are doing, keep seeing them till you can motivate yourself to go and have a good program. One of my sisters is getting married in January and sees a personal trainer twice a week. In the space of about 2 months she's gone from never setting foot in a gym to going every day!

Believe it or not its very easy to get addicted to the gym, once you see yourself improving both in the mirror and in your ability to perform at the gym.... you're hooked.

Yeah, that would be motivation... getting married! HINT HINT WINK WINK

(thats just funny cause my mans on this site) I used to go to the gym alot, but at the same time i never gave a f**k about my wieght

Hey well I have just joined f/first and am needing a buddy too...so if your kken let me know ;)

for a chik its easy 2 go 2 gym, hit the x trainer/treadmill/bike and do lots of it haha

oh damn my bad, so your just taking the piss(of the guys then), oh and me...meh whatever...but you do come across as kinda unhappy with it Melanie ??? :blink:

On that note...I am looking for a gym buddy, gets boring on your own...looking at hot guys looking at their own muscles in the mirrors...hahahaha

i jus take my ipod wen i do cardio, never get bored, sometimes i forget im at the gym i get carried away, what do u expect with hard trance, hardcore and what not haha

from my experience...you only need someone when your doing big weights...if your not doing big weights they just get in the way of what i want to do (cardio/chat up danielle the PT)

where is phil we need to get him a sex partner

I found that having a personal trainer for a few weeks helps your do exercises PROPERLY. Also so u can target excatly wat you want.

But i lost interest and am now a chunker. But over the last 5 weeks i have stopped drinking beers (between 1 to 1.5 slabs a week) and i haven noticed my stomach is starting to shrink :D Now i jsut need my DD's to f**k off!! :D

just do cardio

do weights as well but just light weight but more reps

lots of running

lots of bike riding to tone ass and thighs

get the heart rate up, sweat it out

wow I sure did waste my time looking up info for you...

but hey i had nothing better to do

:lol:

drzexa, ur 56kgs, and still wana lose weight? wtf, 56 sounds SO LOW! :o

ive lost around 20kgs in last 6mnths and u been on my msn for ages mel, feel free to ask any advice/tips over msn.

yeah 52 is my goal :D I am short remember :P haha