Sign in to follow this  
nsnbo1

Sports u do/play how often?

all this talk on bulking etc or wat not.

but does anyone play anysports?

compete etc?

i was bulking up all of last year..

and now being training muay thai 3-4 times a week 1.5hours each day for over 6months now.

i'm still doin weights.

does anyone else do sports to lkeep them agile? instead of walking around unable to scartch ur back?

I do lacrosse. I've also done Basketball for 7 years, footy for 5, soccer for 4, hockey, badminton, tennis, volleyball, indoor soccer, cricket, i think thats about it, being doing sport since i was 5 :lol:

Out of them all, i found basketball kept me the most agile and fit, although lacrosse is keeping me close, and i have more strength.

But in answer to your question.. Yes ;)

I'm similar to you SSSR20DET, been into sports longer than i can remember & played almost everything except netball & volleyball lol.

Up until college i played 6-7 days a week of least 2 or 3 sports at state level but since college & now while at Uni I play almost nothing. A bit of b-ball & soccer but thats it. Gotta get back into something other than the gym!

Just bulk bulk bulk for me...I only windsurf and sail dinghies/yachts. Too much cardio and you'll lose muscle, and those are terrible words.

Just bulk bulk bulk for me...I only windsurf and sail dinghies/yachts. Too much cardio and you'll lose muscle, and those are terrible words.

yeah i have lost a fair bit of size..

did bball volley while i was in high skool occaisaionlly some soccer

thinkin to compete as a proper fighter next year if i can get enough training in..

I play golf when i can

Mixed Netball 2x a week

Indoor soccer once a week

I ride, on the road, race on the odd week. avg about 100-150km/week right now, soon will have to step it up for summer.

Try and run once a week, 10km

I've played about every sport apart from AFL..

Currently im not doing anything but hoping to find something that interests me in the near future

back in aust i used to play soccer for 3 teams a week (indoor) and basketball for 2. i used to also be on the pitch nearly every day after uni. i never went to the gym etc, it was my only excercise. i love sports...here i'll be lucky if i play outdoor soccer once a week...i just shoot around by myself on weekends basketball so that doesn't count.

just started gym tho now.