Sign in to follow this  
180_mph

The who's who of Fitness Diet Bodybuilding

Should add a new rule to this thread, don't make claims about what you lift unless you've attached videos to prove it.

Great build though, needs a thicker back. Great lifts if you can make them also.

I do agree m&m... My back, tri's and traps need the most work IMO.

that's fine if you guys don't believe my lifts... I don't need any reckognition from ne1!

instead of video's I might check out PTC if i'm ever in the area.

that's fine if you guys don't believe my lifts... I don't need any reckognition from ne1!

Course you don't ;)

lol

Don't mind me I'm just shit-stirring, would be awesome if you checked out PTC though :thumbsup:

Hmmm, they almost look like 2 differnet people. The front pick looks like you would push some good numbers. But I just cant see that back repping the claimed squats and deads.

In any event if you visit PTC let me know when. I would honestly love to see a 65kg guy make those lifts.

I think the Teska incident has left a bitter taste in many peoples mouths.

Lets not become totally negative towards anyone that posts up nice pics and lifts. Dont let Teska turn us all into cynics.

Always welcome at PTC Chewy

Hmmm, they almost look like 2 differnet people. The front pick looks like you would push some good numbers. But I just cant see that back repping the claimed squats and deads.

In any event if you visit PTC let me know when. I would honestly love to see a 65kg guy make those lifts.

Looks like some1 knows their sh!t....

I didn't have any back pics of when I was 65kg so I put up the back pic for when I was at 61kg cos I didn't think ne1 would notice... but I was wrong lol

this is the front pic that should go with that back pic as they are taken the same day as each other - I was about 61kg here:

untitled.JPG

I think the Teska incident has left a bitter taste in many peoples mouths.

Lets not become totally negative towards anyone that posts up nice pics and lifts. Dont let Teska turn us all into cynics.

Always welcome at PTC Chewy

Oh is Teska a name... I didn't know it was a name lol i tried googling it.

if ur only 5'4 and weighing 65 kg and ur upper body looks that good and ur can dead and squat triple body weight i wanna see some legs shots !!

with short legs (no offense) lol they should be massive !

hit us up

btw .. does really look like 18% bf just looks like a bit of water ... going awesome if all correct !

if ur only 5'4 and weighing 65 kg and ur upper body looks that good and ur can dead and squat triple body weight i wanna see some legs shots !!

with short legs (no offense) lol they should be massive !

hit us up

btw .. does really look like 18% bf just looks like a bit of water ... going awesome if all correct !

actually i'm 5'3 :P

legs are not too bad... they are wide, but not wide enough...

i want to build them to be in line with my shoulders.

I will post up some pics of my legs when I can, and i'll also add some recent uppper body shots too. I'm a tad off 67kg now - that front shot at 65kg was about a month ago.

thanks for all the compliments :)

I could very well be less than 18% bodyfat, it was just a guess.

I can only see the outline of abs if I tense so I am prob closer to 15%.

You look like a real Gym_junkie Chewy ;)

Always welcome at PTC, keep it up.

You look like a real Gym_junkie Chewy ;)

Always welcome at PTC, keep it up.

Gym_junkie Chewy ????

Thanks I will pop by if i'm ever in the area.

Name: Mitch

Where do you train?: Local gym

How long have you been lifting?: 3-4years

What are your short-term goals?: Look Fit

Long term goals?: Stay healthy

A bit about yourself: Have an office job now so i like to hit the gym as much as i can, another hobby aside from my cars. Easy going and enjoy talking lifting and fitness.

Name: Steve

Where do you train?: Fitness First Miranda

How long have you been lifting?: 2-3 weeks

What are your short-term goals?: Reach 80kg

Long term goals?: Get a body I can look in the mirror and be happy about main focus on my arms chest and abs then legs

A bit about yourself: Had a membership for ages and been lazy so its time to get serious about working out and get ripped :D

Name : Julien

Where do you train? : Launceston (tas) health and fitness world

Goals : at the moment my goals are to Gain strength lift heavy!! im really enjoying seeing the improvements !!! plan is to bulk up then cut up!

currently 93kg @ 6ft4

i love being a gym junky! most days i start psyching myself up hours before the gym.

peace

Name: Paul

Car(hey it is NS.com): 180sx sr20det :)

How long? did 1.5years then had 10month break over year 12, ~6 months since I started again

Where? Athletics club private gym

Long term goals - break 1:55 for 800m, drop 10kg to get back to where i was before arm broke

About me: Not so much a gym junkie but like having a nice body. Also some of the stuff should help with running. I broke my arm real badly (shattered elbow and have a plate and bunch of screws there now) whilst running competitively (lol :( ) and am starting to get back into gym properly, my arm can't full extend (it can't go straight, it's always at least ~25degree bend) which makes a lot of stuff, especially bench, quite hard.

My legs seem to be my best thing, probably cos of running. Started on 100kg squat(4x8) and now 6 months later am on 200kg, which is a pretty sweet improvement(i think it is anyways...i don't really know much). Bench is coming along, started 40kg now 65kg...yeah I'm a bit weaker on bench haha but I'm a runner not a bodybuilder :P

edit: oh, also height: 171cm, weight ~83kg

Edited by noobcake

Can all the motherfckers claiming ridiculous squat post vids now of GTFO.

He probably did it, except quarter squatted it, Brett Lee style:P

200kg isnt much to squat Nick :no: , I've got 2 guys at my gym that do it :rolleyes::yes:

I think running a lot and doing specific track training helps a lot with squatting ability as a lot of my aths mates can squat a lot more than our mates who just do gym but can't do anywhere near as much on bench etc.

e.g. one of my tall lanky aths mates can squat 170kg but can only bench 45 lol.

I still call bullshit.

I have seen 3 people squat 200 in person. Two of them were well over 100kg and the other guy was 92kg, all total well over 800kg and are strong at all the other lifts.I know 1 guy who claims to squat 200kg raw at around 85kg, he holds national powerlifting records.

I just cant see you doing it. But please post a vid and prove me wrong.

I have a guy living in my estate who is on the Australian 100m Olympic relay team. Thats pretty high up, right.

He came around for a chat about training. I asked him what he squatted, he said 220kg. I said full squat, he said 180kg. I showed him the 29cm box we squat too. He laughed and said nowhere near that.

He then showed me a "full squat". We call that a 1/2 squat, 6" above parallel. His 220kg squat was a 1/4 squat, just a lock out.

Was he training wrong? Not a hope in hell, his best time is 10.2. He is training correctly for his needs.

The problem lies in his dscription of a squat.

I showed him a pic of Nick squatting 180kg, ass on heels, he was amazed anyone could do that.

I told him were amazed anyone runs 100m in 10.2 seconds.

Just be aware that what a runner calls a squat is different to a powerlifter and a powerlifter is different to a gym junkie and a gym junkie is different to an Olympic lifter.

The runner explained to me that the knee never bends that far in a race, no point training that "angle". He's on the Australian team, who am I to argue.

For those interested in chatting with him, he works at Vitamin Me in Mornington and lives with one of my clients.

Haha yes I do claim to squat 200kg raw lol

Name: Sam.

Where do you train?: Home / Spartans Gym.

How long have you been lifting?: On and off for 3 years.

What are your short-term goals?: Get back into gym and train regularily.

Long-term goals?: Not going for huge bulk, but some size wouldn't go astray.

A bit about yourself: I've been training off and on for the last while, and am trying to motivate myself to getting back into the gym and shedding the few kilo of fat i've gained in the offseason (Rugby Player). I'm hoping that getting myself into this side of NS.com, and seeing all the progress people are making gets me back into it properly. I have a smaller weights set at home that i use 1-2 times a week, But am looking to get a more regular 3-5 times for a full week training squedual.

So I'm heading down to gym Tonight and seeing if i cant get myself re-motivated.

I've had a shitload of ex Spartan members train at my gym in Frankston.

Welcome aboard big fella.

Name: Simon

Where do you train: One Health & Fitness - south morang

Current weight: 65-66kg

Height: 161cm

Lifts: Squat - 170kg x 6

Bench - 132.5kg x 5

Dead lift - 185kg x 8

I have not tried 1RM lifts as yet but I expect them to be similar to the above.

How long have you been lifting: 1 year

Short term goals: Hit 75kg

Long term goals: Hit 75kg at under 10% bodyfat

A bit about yourself: I used to be fairly thin and was always playing some kind of sport. I played soccer for 12years and played at a high level for 3years. Since I stopped playing soccer and my lifestyle went from being active to basically nothing I gained a lot of fat. So i decided to take up weight training about a year ago.

Cheers,

Simon.

Hi all,

i've made some improvements in PB's since the last time I posted them so i thought i'd share:

Squat: 180kg x 4 (thighs on calves)

Deadlift: No Increase

Bench: 135kg x 5

Military Press: 78.5kg

My current weight is 72kg with some added body fat :(

Post a vid of those squats, they're huge!