180_mph

Goals This Year

Ok its that time of the year, lets get this going again.

Firstly, how did you go with your goals for 2007?

What are your training goals for 2008?

What are your short-term goals?: To get the 200, 300, 400 for bench, squat and dead. Also a 200 pound powerclean and 80kg military press.

I did all those except for the squat, still about 5kg off that one.

Below is what I've done and next to it is what I plan to do in 2008.

Military Press:..........80kg..............92kg

Powerclean:............100kg............110kg

Bench:....................92kg.............110kg

ATG Squat:.............132kg............160kg

Deadlift:..................200kg............227kg

Go.

by the end of 2007 i had done this

Military Press....75kg

Powerclean.......80kg

Bench..............105kg

Squat...............150kg

Deadlift ...........205kg

this is what i would like to achieve in 2008

Military Press....100kg

Powerclean.......100kg

Bench..............115kg

Squat...............170kg

Deadlift ...........230kg

In 2007

I brought my Bench and Squat each from 50kg to 110kg

This year I plan on increasing both to 130kg... See how I go :)

ey guys... By 2007 years end here is where im at

Military Press.................65kg

Bench...........................110kg 1xrep

Squat............................110kg

W/G Chins.....................26

incline D/B press............75pounds 8 reps

Dips..............................28

T-bar rows.....................80kg+bar

barbell curls....................45kg 6 reps

incline weighted situps.... 15kg 10 reps

By the end of 2008 i would like to be reaching

Military Press.................80kg

Bench...........................130kg 1xrep

Squat............................150kg

W/G Chins.....................30

incline D/B press............90pounds 8 reps

Dips..............................30

T-bar rows.....................100kg+bar

barbell curls....................50kg 6 reps

incline weighted situps.... 25kg 10 reps

GOALS for 2008 ..

Bodyweight - 110kgs

Arms - 18.5-19inches

Quads - 28inches

Bench - 170kg

Squat - 200kg

Deadlift - 220kg

Military press - 100kg

this year im going crazy i wanna push myself to the limit and eat like a machine

wow... good luck guys...im easy

im 176 wieghing in at 82 kg ( put on wieght over my uni break, iv been eating whatever my eyes lay on )

jsut the other day... i went to dinner and had PRE DESSERT, dinner, and then POST DESSERT. and dinner was pretty big too.

i wanna lose my fat and get cut up, goal is to have """express""" body.... been going to the gym every day since the new yr... if im too sore to work out ill do cardio...

but i dont wanna change my eating habits, as i love food of all variety, clean, fat, sugary. you name it.. soo ill ahve to find a way around it....

What????????????????????????????????????????

i wanna lose my fat and get cut up,

but i dont wanna change my eating habits, as i love food of all variety, clean, fat, sugary. you name it.. soo ill ahve to find a way around it....

Seeing as though 95% of your goal will be diet, i wish you goodluck with your endeavors.

Perhaps we will see you with the same goal next year.

I want to grow bigger, maintain strength....would really like to work on my physique this year as apposed to trying to get strong. I've kinda lost the "love" for strength training and it feels like a chore.

:(

What????????????????????????????????????????

i wanna lose my fat and get cut up,

Seeing as though 95% of your goal will be diet, i wish you goodluck with your endeavors.

Perhaps we will see you with the same goal next year.

im going to fail aint i??... i can see myself getting bigger... but i seriously wanna lose the fat so at least i look nice, rahter than beefy, but there is no way i can sacrifice all the food i love...

lol... mate i put my physique 95% down to what i eat... ur kiddin yourself if you think you wil get into shape with your misguided perception of food intake.

Dont make the same mistakes i did, i spent over 3 years training, eating rubbish, not progressing.. when i started training right and eating right... BOOM.. leaned up started putting on size. learn from my mistake... there are some AWESOME diets on here just look in the "what i ate today" thread... rutaken has some good ones.

you have a choice to make... sacrifice your body or sacrifice your sugar and crap foods... there is more than enough info on here to lead you in the right direction... once you get started you wont look back mate.

I have a good chuckle when I see undisciplined people say they want to look like express. I have met Andrew and as he stated, he is very careful what he shoves in his mouth, he doesnt look like that by accident.

And on the training side, he trains alot and is actually quite strong for a guy weighing 72kg. At the comp, I dont reckon anyone will outbench him unless maybe Squirrel comes in at under 75kg, thats how strong he is, possibly the second strongest bencher in his weight class on here.

Everyone marvels at Shortie, and they should, but Andrew is only 5kg heavier and two feet taller and benches a bit more than him.

Goals this year......To get my left knee 100 % so i can play bball like i used to. And get down from 20-22%bf to 15%.

And on the training side, he trains alot and is actually quite strong for a guy weighing 72kg. At the comp, I dont reckon anyone will outbench him unless maybe Squirrel comes in at under 75kg, thats how strong he is, possibly the second strongest bencher in his weight class on here.

There's a good chance i'll be under 75kg but i'm not benching. I want my shoulder to finally get better. I've had a gutfull of being in pain and not being able to go 100%

lol... mate i put my physique 95% down to what i eat... ur kiddin yourself if you think you wil get into shape with your misguided perception of food intake.

Dont make the same mistakes i did, i spent over 3 years training, eating rubbish, not progressing.. when i started training right and eating right... BOOM.. leaned up started putting on size. learn from my mistake... there are some AWESOME diets on here just look in the "what i ate today" thread... rutaken has some good ones.

you have a choice to make... sacrifice your body or sacrifice your sugar and crap foods... there is more than enough info on here to lead you in the right direction... once you get started you wont look back mate.

I have a good chuckle when I see undisciplined people say they want to look like express. I have met Andrew and as he stated, he is very careful what he shoves in his mouth, he doesnt look like that by accident.

Everyone marvels at Shortie, and they should, but Andrew is only 5kg heavier and two feet taller and benches a bit more than him.

POINT TAKEN!!!... i have re looked at what i ate, although i lvoe it, i have CONSIDERED some sacrifice...

i avhe talked to my mum ( im 20 and still live at home, im asian and my mum hates it when i buy extra food home, strict policy on having too much food whcih end up wasted, so i avhe to consult her so she doesnt cook dinner for every one else and ahve left over food... yes laugh all you want.... but alot of ppl still live at home and ahve there parnets cook there food )... today i ate some eggs pasta steamed chicken, and tuna and rice...

ps: i shall report back on my progress to failure... but i hope not...

pps: must i weigh every thing... i dont ahve a scale.

my goal is to lose some wieght, well fat, this year.

started a diet last week, going strong so far.

I weigh 80kg now and im round 6'1 - 6'2. Aim by end of this yr is to weight 87kg of muscle... so I better start eating :P

well I have a big goal to reach this year...

I have to lose 60kgs. I am asshamed of my weight for my age and I want to lose it. I am giving up alcohol, making my portion sizes smaller and exercising an hour 5 days a week. I have gotten rid or white products and replaced them with wholegrain products like pasta and bread. I have now got brown rice. I also cut out carbs at most dinners. I don't eat potato, corn but if we have a pasta or rice dish I use the wholegrain products.

I hope to lose this weight this year working really hard.

dannii

welcome. all the best with your goals. theres plenty of reading on here to help you get on the right track.

hey thanks for the welcome.

I will be reading the topics and asking questions when I need some help

Yeah good luck with things dannii, I'm trying to lose wieght to, let us know how your going.

dont be afraid to ask questions, the pro's in this fitness forum know their shit.

thanks very much mate...it will be a very long journey but i will let everyone know how I go.

Edited by Dannii

start up your own training log. it will help a lot. go to the training log section and add yourself in there.

cut out rice completly.. sumo wreslers eat it to gain

MP 70kg

DL 160kg

SQ 140kg

BP 100kg

BB Curl 60kg x 1

P/C 85-90kg

Move to Melbourne

Get the chick I've been tuning who lives in Sydney to live with me at my place in Melbourne if 'Move to Melbourne' happens

frist and foremost, my goal this year is to be injury free..

From there, i want to reach 95kgs (and be a bit leaner than i am now) I'm currently ~87kgs.

In terms of lifting, my first aim is to complete 150-200-300-400, Once that's done, then i'll aim for bodyweight MP, 1.5x bench, 150kg squat and a 200kg deadlift..

and my diet will continue to improve..

Edited by LISTEN_180SX

I will get into the 150-200-300-400 club before June this year.

Currently 121- 209 - 165 - 198

lose the gut and be strong as FU@K! :yes:

PUSH PRESS.....140KG CURRENT 133KG

BENCH .....185KG CURRENT 160KG PAUSED (NO SPOTTER MORE IN ME)

SQUAT .....227KG CURRENT 205KG NO RAPS NO BELT

DEAD LIFT ......300KG CURRENT 250KG EASY

HOPE TO HIT THESE ALL CLEAN NO JUICE NO RAPS OR BELT BY THE TIME I HIT 44 IN DECEMBER.

OFF TO PRESS NOW

Edited by spiros

PUSH PRESS.....140KG CURRENT 133KG

BENCH .....185KG CURRENT 160KG PAUSED (NO SPOTTER MORE IN ME)

SQUAT .....227KG CURRENT 205KG NO RAPS NO BELT

DEAD LIFT ......300KG CURRENT 250KG EASY

HOPE TO HIT THESE ALL CLEAN NO JUICE NO RAPS OR BELT BY THE TIME I HIT 44 IN DECEMBER.

OFF TO PRESS NOW

Ahhhhh :o:ph34r::woot:

oh man that would be so cool. you ll do it spiros. good luck