Sign in to follow this  
Iron Chef

Stock Parts Available or Needed to borrow

I need a mint as s15 6 speed tail shaft if anyone can help.. *milkshakes* did me for like 1mm movement (no bs) in the rear uni joint. level of mad over 9000
If its got nothing wrong with it, just go back second inspection and say you got it done... Doubt you'd get the same bloke

Taken it out, its now "re-built" and gloss black lulz.

i hope it works

I need a mint as s15 6 speed tail shaft if anyone can help.. *milkshakes* did me for like 1mm movement (no bs) in the rear uni joint. level of mad over 9000
If its got nothing wrong with it, just go back second inspection and say you got it done... Doubt you'd get the same bloke

Taken it out, its now "re-built" and gloss black lulz.

i hope it works

Haha you'll be sweet, I've done heaps of shit like that, most of my second inspections have only been like 10 minutes... They hardly go over shit

Chasing a stock cat to fit a 32, just need something for regency this Friday lol

If anyone's got anything ill take it off your hands

Thanks!

Hey all,

Need to borrow a set of stock suspension and wheels for s15, also a stock air box if you have it. More than happy to compensate you for the privilege. Let me know.

Cheers

want to buy: S15 spec R 2 piece sideskirts preferably in pewter but any colour will do aslong as they are in good condition.

Hey all,

Need to borrow a set of stock suspension and wheels for s15, also a stock air box if you have it. More than happy to compensate you for the privilege. Let me know.

Cheers

I've got pretty much all that stuff, except the tyres on 2 wheels are probably not legal, and stock suspension has king springs on it but they aren't that low if you wanna borrow them.

PM me if you need

Hey all,

Cheers

I've got pretty much all that stuff, except the tyres on 2 wheels are probably not legal, and stock suspension has king springs on it but they aren't that low if you wanna borrow them.

PM me if you need

PM Sent

hi guys im after a front reo bar for s15, hot pipe for s15 stock cooler and stock boost controller willing to buy or borrow

Hey all,

Cheers

PM me if you need

PM Sent

Have a full set of S15 GT rims with a full set of of completey new legal rated (correct sizing and speed ratings) tyres.

Willing to loan but preferably sell.

Does anyone has a set of s15 stock wheels with good tread for me to borrow?

Or alternatively, any rims with good tread that will fit an s15 and pass through regency.

Thank you!

Does anyone has a set of s15 stock wheels with good tread for me to borrow?

Or alternatively, any rims with good tread that will fit an s15 and pass through regency.

Thank you!

I have a set of S15 rims that can be borrowed or purchased with brand new tread.