bar x 10

---------------

40kg x 5

42.5kg x 5

45kg x 5

47.5kg x 5

Pullups - I don't do strict form

2 x max

The ghost who squats... nice weight, I think I remember you once saying you could never imagine squatting 110kg or that you would be happy squatting that much. Well done.

Hey buddy, now im not having a go at you at all i am just curious as to why you arnt putting on any weight. You give out all this advice to everyone on this forum and tell them what they are doing wrong & right and are your so keen to get massive but your weight aint moving. Do you try and take on board any of your own advice??

good luck with the new diet mang, those are some pretty big squats for a little bloke! hehe

looks good man.

i remember when i was like 60 kilos. i hated it so much. and now im only 6-7kg heavier but i feel so much better about myself.

cant wait till im 70+

also interested in your diet.

i cant really be bothered with that stuff. but its interesting none the less to see if it does help.

ill just keep with the lots of food/protein. and lots of training thing i think :-P

Good stuff Ghosty, now you've got to stick with it!

It looks to be the same as tablet form, i'd just have one teaspoon a day.

[ update ]

Getting back to Monday, that was such a terrible experience for me, how do you guys who bulk by eating lots of food all day, every day, do it? Is it because my cooking is shit and the chciken is dry and all my meals tastes like crap, that I would rather go hungry???? I forced myself to eat all day monday but Tuesday I just could not :unsure:. Am I trying to eat too much too soon? Just..just..just hit a brick wall here :(, dunno how to approach this. I want to gain but I cannot live everyday feeling like I wanna vommit.

For the last 4 weeks ive eaten dry chicken, crap steak and tuna nearly every day so its not the cooking stopping u. Step up your eating gradually, of course ur gonna feel like shit if u eat 2 x the food u normally eat, its like going for a 15km run when u havent run in a year, ur gonna die. Step it up gradually.

Nice work Mike ;) you'll be doing >2x bodyweight squats in no time at the rate your squatting bloody maniac! haha

Keep it up! or else i'll catch up

Great work Mike,I see you absorb alchohol as well as you absorb information :rolleyes:

Here is some constructive crtiticism.You have as much chance of getting big as I have of being a ballet dancer.No matter how much you want it.I have just read your journal,you are all over the shop.Your training lacks direction and structure.You lack the ability to even maintain bodyweight let alone gain any.I could dance for 8 hours a day and The Australian Ballet Company is not going to come knocking on my door,no matter how much I want it.

If I was you,I would endeavour to learn about powerlifting training and get as strong as I can at sub 60kg.Eat when your hungry,sleep when your tired,train correctly.

This will bring you far more joy than your current training and diet.

If you cant be bigger than someone,at least be stronger.

Throw your 7.5kg DB's in the bin,you will have no use for them.

Train 4 times a week.Monday/Thursday bench and Tusday/Friday squat/deadlift.Thats it.

http://www.westside-barbell.com/

The Westside Barbell Club is an elite training facility run by Louie Simmons.It is an invitation only gym,and if Louie thinks your slacking,you get booted out.

These guys put up incredible numbers.Go to the articles section and learn the correct training principles for getting strong.Forget about size,remember...............Walk softly and carry a big stick.

You have an ability to train hard and an inability to eat.Your genetics work against you when it comes to size.You get frustrated and you go off the rails.Powerlifters dont give a shit what they look like,only how much they lift.Buy assistance gear.Enter comps.This will bring you far more satisfaction than you are getting now from your training.

No more chins,curls,powercleans,calf raises.Just plenty of squats,box squats,deadlifts,benches,board presses,floor presses,CG benches.

Go and train with Shaun.Get out of FF.Even if only for 2 years.In that time you will be squatting 3 1/2 plates,benching 2 plates and deadlifting 4 plates.If after that you want to try training for size again,have a crack at eating correctly before you switch your training.

Good luck.

By the way, beers taste best when chilled, go put them in the fridge.

lol nice 1 how heavy's the dude?

OMG Mike you crack me up hahah :) next time find a heavier guy hehhe

Its going to take awhile before you get this sorted so dont get disheartened,it took me a few goes.Here's why you feel you didnt do enough.You didnt do enough.

What you forgot.

A heavy tricep lockout movement.We do board presses or floor presses.At least 5 sets.Around 4-8 reps.

A shoulder movement.We do front plate raises or DB presses,palms facing.At least 5 sets,around 6-10 reps.

An upperback movement.We do either seated DB powercleans,chins,bent rows.Around 5 sets,8-10 reps.

If you are using 7.5-10kg DB's for tricep movements,they have limited value.Try CG bench instead.

On ME day,we rest 3-5 minutes between sets.On DE day,we rest about 45 seconds.

Remember you are splitting the body in 2.You have to do ALL your upperbody work on bench day.You do zero upperbody on squat day.

The workout takes us around 90 minutes.It is the most draining routine I have done,our body has a dull ache afterwards.

Did you do all this in one session???

You can lead an ass to water,but you cant make him drink

Just do it the next day,dont do 2 together,its counterproductive.

Mike,when I posted that diet for you,the MAIN consideration was the ability to eat often and very small meals that were easily digestable and manageble.

I had spent enough time with you and seen you eat on numerous occasions,I took all this in when I posted that diet.

Now its your perogative to ignore and make modifications,but I dont think your aware that you have the appetite of a 3yo.

You read too much and analyze too much instead of just taking advice.

I hope your trip to the Doctors goes well,you have vomited more in 6 months than my entire bloodline has tracing back to the 8th century.

Try this "special row" I do.Start with the DB on the ground,pull like all f**k,but continue to pull till you are standing upright,like a power pull.

On the plate raises,stay with a weight you can do 10 reps with comfortably.I am holding 2 x 20kg plates together and doing 40kg x 10,I dont know where to go from there,I might have to buy some 25kg plates,nice red ones lol

Tuna or chicken or eggs are a fine substitute for steak.

Good luck Mike

I never knew that you were meant to actually sit & stop on the box? I thought it was meant to be more of a touch & go? No?

Either way your quads look like they're twice the size of mine :thumbsup: & thats a bloody good quality camera for a phone!

I sent you a pm mike.

Those are box squats.You must stop dead.Touch and go is very dangerous on squats,we only have one spine,look after it.Dont rock forward coming up either,sit on the bench with your back at the same angle you would be in a regular squat.You will notice Mike rocks a bit off the box,a common mistake

Ghosty,like I said in the pm,the jump at the top is an absolute waste of time,the bar speed out of the hole looks like its filmed in slow motion.Jumping during the easy part of the lift will not increase bar speed where you need it,the hard part of the lift.

Lose the box and work on exploding out of the hole.Yopu might have to lighten the bar.

Happy birthday Mike :woot:

Happy birthday champ!

You're like my distant white skinned twin brother because my birthday's tomorrow :lol:. That & all the other similarities lol

Top Stuff Ghosty, you caught up to Sherman in your benching! Looks like the new routine your on is paying off :yes:

Good stuff man i like the sound effects towards the end :lol:

That 150 bench was impressive!