Sign in to follow this  
-Gaz-

Expressway . 15 + years in the making .

FINALLY !!! it's open ! First work day it's open and a dude got confused and turned up the arrester bed :lol: I still had a 510 when the last section was finished so it's been a long time coming !

When I was on it at 420am it was empty lol so yeah it flowed well :P but it's 4 lanes now up the business end so should be sweet at peak hour .

cruised on it yesterday when i picked up my bonnet.

they should have just done it originally. good ol forward thinking adelaide.

Dan, It's Adelaide. As if they'd think forward. pfffft. they'll just pay for any changes with the revenue from speed camera's and defects right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dan, It's Adelaide. As if they'd think forward. pfffft. they'll just pay for any changes with the revenue from speed camera's and defects right?

bingo.

that said if i ever get word the speed cameras dont work down there, it be the perfect spot to do do some wangan spec runs hahahaha

• Upvote 1

Also . If I leave work now ..: it will be open , where as last week , still closed till 330 . Choice .

Yeah it's still 80 most the way to the city... In saying that, Adelaide drivers are so backwards no one wants to actually do 100 heading south anyway, might as well put up 60 and keep right signs.

Drove on this wonderful piece of road this morning. Blakeview to Morphetvale in just over an hour thanks to expressways. Now if they could just cut our pretty much all of south road between Regency Road and Cross Rd...

It'd be the shortest wangan run in history :P

Why did they even open the fu*king thing. I'm over it. Every fu*king day almost , down to 1 lane somewhere. It was all for PR opening it this early. I was sat on it, parked for like half an hour today. Grrrrrrrrrrr.