Sign in to follow this  
NeRve

1992 s13 sr20de auto

Up for sale is my 1992 Nissan Silvia sr20de the car is automatic with 158000 km. Reason for sale is I just got a motorbike and need money to get it on the road. The good parts about the car are new battery, brand new tires, front and rear ISC coilovers forget the spring rating but they are high, front and rear adjustable toe and camber arms from ISC, has focal 6" 3 way speakers in the front and a 10" sub in the back.

Bad parts of the car has a cracked dash, crack in the sun roof, engine has noisy lifters, needs a services car hasn't been driven in over a year. The steering rack needs to be Replaced (as the car doesn't drive well at all, in the corners it would pull to the left or right depending on what way you turn), needs new rubber seals as water leeks in at front drivers door the sunroof and the boot. Paint is a bit ruff. Other then those small things car is in good condition has always started and has never let me down just needs a little work. Sold without rwc and no rego, I have the stock coilovers so will be easy to get a rwc. you are welcome to have a look at the car located in Oakleigh. Any questions msg me here or on 0450783830.

Looking for about $2,500. Cheers

574.JPG

575.JPG

578.JPG

579.JPG

569.JPG

570.JPG

571.JPG

573.JPG

576.JPG

581.JPG

Edited by NeRve