Sign in to follow this  
Tomk

How do I delete account posts to start afresh?

Well I am back sorta, what a difference like 8 years makes since logging into this website makes... More wiser, more in tune and more driven..... So I was just curious if anyone can direct me in how to make my previous posts when I was young dumb and full of Cu* dissapear or at least hide my Email address showing up on google linked to my past f**kery?

Cheers guys hope all the old folks I used to chat to are doing well. xoxo... Specially you Spazo

Damn, not so sure about that one. Marking you as a spammer would hide a lot of info, but then you would have to create a new account. Nothing we do would necessarily change Google cached information. Definitely a question for the Admins, since they've likely hit this issue before.

Tomk!

Why would you want to delete account?

We can't delete your account, but if you're worried about past postings, you/we can delete your posts.

Dont delete your posts trust me, Its always something to look back in in a further 10 years time to go 'wow i actually wrote that?' haha!

You can wipe your email yourself just find your posts and remove it out, google will eventually clear up the data.

OG tomk was boss, sif you'd wanna delete that shit.

I was only thinking this the other day - I'm back too after a 5 year or so break lol. Good to see some familiar names still kicking around

My alias of 's2o0o' is the old me. It's like a trip down memory lane...

Although my online persona is much more professional these days, I can't get rid of this stuff.