Sign in to follow this  
JapSpecJake

S15 front and rear wheel studs?

Hey there,

One of my rear wheel studs snapped. So I know that the wheel studs for an S15 are M12x1.25 14.3mm knurl fronts and M12x1.25 13mm knurl rear. I'm just having trouble finding them to buy online or in store. Gktech are on back order until end of the year. Either standard or extended incase I decided to run 5-10mm spacers on the front for my new wheels. 50mm in length will be about right....

Cheers!

I guess another question would be. Can I run up to a 5mm slip on spacer with standard length studs?? If thats safe, then I just need help finding standard length studs for front and rear...

I guess another question would be. Can I run up to a 5mm slip on spacer with standard length studs?? If thats safe, then I just need help finding standard length studs for front and rear...

yes 5-6mm is fine. no more than that though, and only if you're using regular tapered wheel nuts.

i'd just replace them with genuine nissan, unless you're doing all of them (because that would be quite expensive). nothing beats genuine nissan studs, aftermarket are always lesser quality. email Taark for good priced nissan parts.

• Upvote 1

repco has them.

Oh really? I'll suss them out this weekend, that just the standard length yeah? Know much about their quality? Thanks

Yeah check out Repco, Autobarn, Bursons etc.

It'll be a ridiculous price like $12 a stud but I guess its not bad if its just for one.

GKtech ones have been on back order for a while... I needed 10 extended studs for the rear had to opt for Nismo one's which were $150 rather than gktech's $29...

i have had a repco one on my car for about 7 years now with no issue.

• Upvote 1

+1 for Taarks.

$5.50 each for front and back from taarks.com and they are Nissan and he ships quickly in my experience.