Sign in to follow this  
B00sted180

How would you feel if this was your car?

I think most people would furious, so the question isn't how you would feel, but what your response would be. I get extremely vindictive when people screw me over, and something like that would certainly set me on the warpath.

Assuming I got hold of that video or some other damning evidence, I'd likely try to get them nailed with the heftiest fine/charges I can from the Police, a forklift license suspension, a civil suit to compensate me for damage to the vehicle, and then I'd seek to get Workcover onsite at their premisis to insepect the "safety breaches" in the video. Workcover being the cocks that they are, any inspection will likely result in a stack of non-compliances and breaches, and that usually costs plenty of money to rectify.

I think if I could get all of that happening in such a situation, I'd have sufficent closure.

I've heard of it being done in trucking yards when drivers leave there car in the way without keys,but I've only seen cars moved lifting from the towbar with a sling

I have seen this happen plenty of times in the past but never on a car on the street. I have had cars of my own put onto car trailers using the forks on a tractor. Keeping in mind these cars are wreaks with either plans of restoration or parts. Surprisingly none of my cars which have had it done appear to have any damage from it. I would defiantly not do it to a nice car or one I didn't want to risk damaging. If this happened to me I think I'd go full 'pmod' on them.

I've heard of it being done in trucking yards when drivers leave there car in the way without keys,but I've only seen cars moved lifting from the towbar with a sling

As in dragging the car? When I fist read it I pictured having the car lifted from the towbar and hanging in the air vertically.

How would you feel if some muppet park in front of your job site with trucks ect waiting.

You would be f**ked off in the sense that you're trying to run a business but does that give them the right to move it and potentially damage someone else's car by moving it with a forklift. The owner of the car was in no wrong. He was parked legally on the street.

I've seen a illegally parked car being loaded onto a tilt tray.

Handbrake up and in gear, god it looked painful

Would lose it... Wonder what damage has been done underneath?

I've seen a tow truck dragging a car with the hand brake still on

Car was bouncing all the way down the street till it was out of my slight

Tyres would have a massive flat spot

I've seen a tow truck dragging a car with the hand brake still on

Car was bouncing all the way down the street till it was out of my slight

Tyres would have a massive flat spot

Couple of years back I saw the same thing; truck towing a BMW down the main business street in North Sydney with the handbrake on. The thing that tipped me off was the excruciating shriek of the tyres I heard through the double-glazed office windows several storries up. There was no way the dickheads towing it would not have known.

I've seen that happen too. Usually when someone is parked in a clear way. Saw an Audi Q7 get dragged a couple of hundred meters because of it. They usually drop the cars in the closet back street. Worst part is that you not only get stung with a fine for parking in a clear way but for the tow that destroys your car.

I've seen that happen too. Usually when someone is parked in a clear way. Saw an Audi Q7 get dragged a couple of hundred meters because of it. They usually drop the cars in the closet back street. Worst part is that you not only get stung with a fine for parking in a clear way but for the tow that destroys your car.

In this case the BMW was dragged from a parking lot, probably due to parking in a reserved space. The morons dragged it all the way up Walker St, past street parking spaces, and were turning to either loop back to Walker St or go onto the Warringah Freeway. I'm sure I read that there was legislation preventing towing agencies skull-dragging cars on the street, instead of using a flatbed, but I could be mistaken. There's more legislation in NSW than virtually anywhere else in the world, so who knows.