Sign in to follow this  
Bobo180sx

How old are u and what import you drive?

I'm still the oldest one here, surely there must be atleast one person older.!

lol snowdude_r was close, but not close enough lol

i wonder if ill still have the 180sx when im 46 lol

Yep you don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing

Yep you don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing

thats gold, so using that

I nearly bought myself another 180sx not too long ago, had plans just to keep it basic and use it as a daily as I don't get the opportunity to drive my current one much. I had no way of getting it back to mine due to it having issues with the fuel pump and I had no car which could tow. I sold one of my Lancers and purchased a VU Ute but by that time it was sold. I must say I'm a little disheartened. I'm sure I'll see it smashed up on the track at some point now.

im 31, had my s15 for 12 years now. and apart of the family, so not selling it.

its now a weekend toy,

and the daily is a XR5 Turbo. i love how quiet it is for daily duties as im getting older !

I'm 29 with a 180sx type x. I've had it 5 or 6 years now. Very slowly modding it over the years as I could afford it. No plans to get rid of it any time soon. Even though it's costing me quite a lot haha. But with all the parts I'm replacing, it's pretty much a new car lol.

50. S15 weekend car.

50. S15 weekend car.

^^ Respect!!

29 and I've had my s15 for about 7 years. When I first bough it there was not a mod to be seen - now it's got a pretty decent list and still going.

I couldn't ever see myself selling it even though it's lucky to get driven once a fortnight as I've got a Corolla for daily duties to the train station anyway.

The s15 still brings me much enjoyment even though I've had those few moments like all of us when I've been ready to sell the bloody thing.

41, so I've been around a while. I remember when no one knew what a 180 or Silvia was.

Currently have 1992 S13 Silvia, track only circuit car. This is the 3rd S-Chassis I have owned. One of the best value and fun cars ever!!

I have owned this S13 for about 9 years and I won't be selling anytime soon. I still need to clock a lap time of 1:39 or better at SMSP GP circuit.

The first s-chassis I owned was an RB25DET powered 180SX in 1999.

My daily is a 2004 WRX because it's also fun but most importantly it has 4 doors and 2 baby seats. It's my fun practical family car.

R52 Pathfinder is the other family/tow car.

31, current own a shit box R33 S2. Used as a track car and sometimes daily when missus takes our car and I'm stranded.

Car has vintage insurance for $332 yearly for full comprehensive cover, roadside assist and 9000km limit.

Started off with a 7MGE Cressy in 2004, 180SX RB20DET in 2005, R33 S2 in 2009, a bunch of normal adult cars in between now to the current shit box which I've owned for 4 years.

Daily is a BL SP25, love it!

Car has vintage insurance for $332 yearly for full comprehensive cover, roadside assist and 9000km limit.

Can I ask who with?

Can I ask who with?

NRMA Vintage Insurance however I believe you need to be 30+ and have a car that's at least 15 years old, not common in Australia (such as an import). Can't go around insuring a VN Commo lolol.

Same here, my yearly premium is like $290 with NRMA Vintage

Massive drop from any other insurer, cheapest I ever had anywhere else was just under 1k

Just insured my 180sx today for 300 bucks for the full year, Dose Pipe Sutututu is a legend, lucky i seen his post

37. Currently captaining an R33 cruiseliner and an M35 stagea barge. Previously had adm S15, vtss 6sp ls1 commonwhore, Mazda rx4 coupe, in the 90's, ported 13B (miss that fucker). Had a few road, dirt bikes, vans along the way as well. Quite happy with the 33 atm. Turbo Nissan's make me smile.

Just insured my 180sx today for 300 bucks for the full year, Dose Pipe Sutututu is a legend, lucky i seen his post

Is this full comprehensive, agreed value with salvage rights?

Can I ask who with?

NRMA Vintage Insurance however I believe you need to be 30+ and have a car that's at least 15 years old, not common in Australia (such as an import). Can't go around insuring a VN Commo lolol.

Is that including cover for mods?

Is this full comprehensive, agreed value with salvage rights?

Full comprehensive, agreed value at 12g and road assistance lol, you have to be over 30 and the car has to be 15+ years old, limited to 9000kms

That's a great price for full comp. Insurance! On that topic... What company's do you use for when the car is not driven enough/track car without rego, parked up ?

Can I ask who with?

Sure is :)

I said yes to nearly all the mods the lady read out, also said yes to its a race car lololol.

Can I ask who with?

Sure is :)

I said yes to nearly all the mods the lady read out, also said yes to its a race car lololol.

hahaha thats gold, the lady didn't even ask me if it had any mods lol, shes like what agreed value would you like me to put on it lol i said 12k but i so should have said 20k lol

31 have had a typex for 12 years - been parked in the shed for last 4 years nearly. have also had a series 1 stagea for 8 years, but havnt driven that for a year.

stag has been getting a lot of new parts in an overhaul. overhaul for the 180 is next once the stag is out of the shed

No plans to sell either

Edited by boost_bus180

32 years old

Have a GTR R32 and a GTR R34

For some strange reason I logged on here today, after not being here for years, has changed quite a bit!

I'm 34, drive a Cefiro. First import was a cefiro, then S14 track only drift car, then cefiro number 2 (street car), TT soarer, various excel's/falcons as daily's.

Kept breaking the track car, then went to Japan and drove a R32 (rb20) for the 4 days, thrashed the crap out of it with zero issues, so parted my track car out when I got back, built my current cefiro.

Its been on the road for 4 years, went through the hassle of getting it engineered, not really looking to change, well, I would for a R32 GTR but dont have deep enough pockets these days, haha.

Did a fair few drift days at wakefeild, and did the road trip to QLD matsuri (and drove it home!) car has been pretty reliable. I really am a cefiro fag, haha.

IMG_5925_zpssbshqofk.jpg

Oh and I drive a R33 sedan turbs auto as a daily, and the missus has had a TT300zX for the past 11 years.

Any pics of the 300zx? Had a mint 2seater hardtop factory TT manual... Should have kept it!

Edited by HUSTLA

Yep a 2 seater hardtop in a factory TT manual is about as rare as they get!

Ours is a targa 2+2, miso went with the 2+2 cause she didnt want to sell when we had kids! Daughter loves the zed.

IMG_5918_zpsaopvtokb.jpg