Sign in to follow this  
Bobo180sx

How old are u and what import you drive?

Lets see some pictures of everyone's rides :)

my R34 fresh from wheel alignment

305 X 18 micky ET drag radials

i also just put a os-88 six speed sequential transmission behind this engine

engine bay

my R32 GTR is still pretty standard at the moment so i won't bother posting any photos of that up BUT i do have big plans for that as well

will be a similar setup to my R34

32 years old

Have a GTR R32 and a GTR R34

brah, it's Nissan Silvia not Nissan Skyline, Kemp!

lmao

almost ready to dust the cobwebs off

i removed the haltech ECU and went with a emtron

micky ET drag radials 305 X 18

fuck this website and its pics not working piece of shit can die so done with it

30. Sil80.

Built it to drive it into the ground.

Would like to swap to a nice shell one day, but kids keep driving into gutters, walls, other cars, etc.

pretty in pink.jpg

Already nervous having special parts in a shit shell. Wouldn't be able to take a nice shell out of the garage.

I settle for changing wheels when I need new tyres.

I'm 32, had my 180sx project car for years, and it still looks like shit because I keep starting new projects and not finishing the old ones. I'm trying to change that habit lol.

Had a variety of cars, but since I catch a train to work I really don't need a clean daily driver, and just use my shitty Nissan in whatever state of disassembly it is at the time.

Very old pic, but I'm just testing the image forum upload/display presumably isn't working for Kemp :

2014-07-20 16.14.24.jpg

donotwantdog_zpsbece6619.jpg

You would think that cops would pull me over 24/7 driving that multi-coloured garbage can, but they probably just feel sorry for me, as I've been pulled over only once in the last 3 years.

fuck this website and its pics not working piece of shit can die so done with it

Seems the image upload/display problem is either specific to the mobile version of the site, or whatever image host you're using, as the PC image upload/add function seems to work for me in Firefox. Checking the source code of the delivered HTML, you don't have any image tags in your post, so it's not a display issue post-creation, but rather it's a failure during the creation of the post. What process do you follow to upload your images Kemp, and do you have the same issue trying to add images from a PC instead of a phone?

Pmod are they 13-15 fenders metal? (Image quality is terrible on my pos mobile)

Seems the image upload/display problem is either specific to the mobile version of the site, or whatever image host you're using, as the PC image upload/add function seems to work for me in Firefox. Checking the source code of the delivered HTML, you don't have any image tags in your post, so it's not a display issue post-creation, but rather it's a failure during the creation of the post. What process do you follow to upload your images Kemp, and do you have the same issue trying to add images from a PC instead of a phone?

I up load from my mac book

Attach the image and then add the tag

Unlucky, what for?

I couldn't provide a certificate for my steering wheel, eyebrow level was 5mm too low in the rear and a loose battery which was honestly secured. I also got fined for allegedly making unnecessary noise when pulling out of a car park. Don't understand how that works when the cop agreed that the exhaust would be under legal decibels, I didn't loose traction and I didn't exceed the 60km speed limit. I tried to reason with the cop and explain that all those issues I could fix as soon as I got home and wasn't aware they were an issue. I had made sure the steering wheel was at the legal size, the car had at least 100mm ground clearance (wasn't aware of eye brow level) and the battery was never unsecured. I feel it was just a case of pick on the import driver. Oh well what can you do?

Pmod are they 13-15 fenders metal? (Image quality is terrible on my pos mobile)

Yeah, they're S13 rear fender sections I tacked to S15 guards with the rear sliced off. The tape covers the tacks, as I've needed to sort out all my panel gaps and light alignment for years. No point finalising the guards and then pulling it all apart again. The tacks are plenty strong, contrary to what one might think.

I'm 29 and have had my s15 for 7 years now. Bought her stock only had a 3" exhaust and a front mount. She also had to be blue and JDM at the time. Through many s15 at the time she was love at first sight so to speak. Bought her to start drifting with. Looked like a pig eventually when I decided to clean her up and make her the wide body she is today. Changed every suspension arm on her to adjustable and now has the usual upgraded mods like a 3076, injectors, put a 4.3 two way in her, z32 gearbox conversion, welded cage and some wide wheels for the body.

During the widebody I got sick of driving an Astra for few months and realised she will be too good to drift so I bought my first 180sx. She wasn't looked after well by the previous owner but was before drift sales etc and could t find another one. I took care of her replacing a lot of shite and had a friend look at her when I went to buy and said was ok. Not knowing about panel stuff at the time.

Had her for two years when a lady ran into her on a roundabout. Took her somewhere to straighten her up and make her into a track only car but found she already has been into an accident before this one causing her to be too much hassle to fix.

So I posted wtb a 180sx and got a response.

I ended up buying a project for the shell. I put my old running gear into the new one and after few months driving her after 6 or so months of hassle getting it all sorted and running and registered had noise. Needed to drift so ignored the noise. First noise was the rocker slipped and repaired that. Anyways after all the issues I ended up forging the motor and buying everything new such as gtc3071 a new fmic etc fitting z32 box and a two way still being a project for myself just lost my job and haven't been able to finish her unfortunately.

Can't wait to drive her again and see how she goes.

I've had a wrx and two dc2 integras one vtir and one type r before my Silvia. I'll never leave the two girls I have now and hope to get a reliable tow car in future to persue my drifting

Edited by Charlie May

I'm 32, had my 180sx project car for years, and it still looks like shit because I keep starting new projects and not finishing the old ones. I'm trying to change that habit lol.

Had a variety of cars, but since I catch a train to work I really don't need a clean daily driver, and just use my shitty Nissan in whatever state of disassembly it is at the time.

Very old pic, but I'm just testing the image forum upload/display presumably isn't working for Kemp :

post-76550-0-83155300-1478219943_thumb.jpg

donotwantdog_zpsbece6619.jpg

You would think that cops would pull me over 24/7 driving that multi-coloured garbage can, but they probably just feel sorry for me, as I've been pulled over only once in the last 3 years.

I got pulled over in my first 180sx twice. Once for speeding and was a hwy patrol and looked over my car but think he felt sorry because of how she looked.

Another time my alarm went off whilst I was driving when I was 20 minutes from home in peak hour. So when I could I tried back streets. Once it did it to me at work and undone the earth for the siren and didn't help. This time I had no tools so I knew I couldn't do anything but hope I didn't get pulled over and I did 5 minutes from home by an undercover. He ended up having a screwdriver and undone the earth this time it worked. Recommended me getting a new car.

My s15 never had that kind of luck always got pulled over and defected. Now she's ok when driving but learnt my lesson not to go pick my bf up if his been pulled up for speeding and lost license on the spot causing me to arrive and get defected. Only could get me for spacers and wide wheels.

edit with some pics

31 have had a typex for 12 years - been parked in the shed for last 4 years nearly. have also had a series 1 stagea for 8 years, but havnt driven that for a year.

stag has been getting a lot of new parts in an overhaul. overhaul for the 180 is next once the stag is out of the shed

No plans to sell either

1.JPG

IMG_4169.JPG