Sign in to follow this  
Bobo180sx

Australian House Market, Your thoughts?

Hi All,

What are your thought about the Australian House market?

Looking at buying a house mid-end of next year, but looking at the house market it Melbourne it seems crazy what people are paying for houses these days.

So what are your thoughts about what the market might do?

My only concern is that the interest rates are so low and can only go one way is up.

If they do start going up the house prices come down, So just wondering what everyone's take is on the Australian house market?

Buy as soon as you possibly can, coz prices only go one way and thats up. I made the mistake of waiting and ended up nearly paying double.

Buy as soon as you possibly can, coz prices only go one way and thats up. I made the mistake of waiting and ended up nearly paying double.

Yeah thats true, but speaking to some older generations they seem to think the houses in Australia are 40% overpriced, scary to think but if the market in Australia ever crashed, it would be chaos, worse then Detroit in the states

I made the move early on (6years ago) when every "experts" were saying the bubble Will pop... It isn't showing signs of slowing down, look at the increase over the last few years?

Make the move.

Edited by HUSTLA