Sign in to follow this  
Sparky_S13

Best gyms to join in Sydney

Hi guys will be moving to Sydney in January and plan to continue training.

Just wondering what gyms people recommend and why and how much a membership costs to give me a rough idea.

Will be looking for somewhere with a healthy selection of free weights/benches/racks, cardio equipment and a spa/sauna/Jacuzzi suite would be a bonus!

Thanks

Lewis

Good question lol I don't actually know yet.

Will be in Ashfield for a week or so but after that is pretty unclear, maybe somewhere near Eastern Creek or Manly depending where I end up working so guess this will have a big factor on what gyms would be suitable

If you live in manly

I train at the plus 24 hour fitness

Mainly because it's open 24 hours so suits me

Just googled plus fitness, seems the best option seeing as there are literally thousands of gyms around Sydney!

Couldn't get much info but is it about £62 a month? Not too much more expensive than I currently pay which is good

• Downvote 1

Plus fitness i go to is only $13 per week. So it'll be a bit cheaper than what you're paying at the moment, most likely.

Ahh really? That's not too bad, little more expensive than I currently pay. Got a pretty decent gym that do couples discount membership so works about $43 a month but considering the cost of living where I am currently compared to one of the biggest city centres in the world that price isn't too bad at all.

Eat less, exercise more.. That's the easiest way.

Do alot of walking or buy a cheaper mountain bike for under $1000 and ride it. Do this and lose 10kg easy in a month.

Edited by S15 sxytime