Sign in to follow this  
JoshJZX100

ISC Coilovers

china mc chin chin

afraid not, sorry! But don't let the truth get in the way of your stutter :thumb:

Nice 6 year thread bump btw!!

china mc chin chin

afraid not, sorry! But don't let the truth get in the way of your stutter :thumb:

Nice 6 year thread bump btw!!

Gold! Have you ever used ISC gear Frenchie or is this a good excuse to get your post count up with more useless dribble

I was not the one who bumped the thread up. Where are these made then?

Yeah man that's what I'm all about, thanks for noticing!

Edited by frenchie1001

Frenchie your beard is made in China

f**k no, beards don't get made! They become.

i just sold my beard to by new coilovers... less ranga :( very regreful sale

frenchie where do you think your PBM coilovers are made?

i do not have a pbm coilovers, and i am aware they they are super expensive china.

Sweet just checking,Still nothing wrong with them tho

This only proves how far taiwan has come in it's production quality... I have used isc suspension parts since 2009 and haven't bent or broken one yet! Awesome gear

i had isc coilovers and they took a floging, i never had a problem with them untill i snaped one, but hitting the wall at calder will do that

I've been using them for the last 2 years and they've been great. Fast postage, great customer support!

I'm sorry but I had to jump in. Lets forget about we're these parts are made, Taiwan, Korea, china whatever. Your looking for a cheap respectable coilover. If you care where it's made or will make a desicion based on that your an idiot. There are plenty of coils that come out of jap that a sh1t. You can clearly see buy the feedback from people that use them that there a nice coilover. Forget the spring rates. It's the development that goes in to valving for comp/ rebound that matter. This is why guys with soft spring rates can say there crap/hard an vica versa. As Ryan said they spent some time in this area and that's what payed off. When supercross/motorcross bikes are worked on in America they ain't changing spring rates there always changing the shock valving!

most jap branded coilovers are made in china or taiwan, which is why they are shit quality, most parts made in Japan are of a fairly high standard. The good thing about a lot of jap branded coilovers is that even if they are made in chinese/taiwan, they are often tested to provide good balance with each chassis by guys who know their shit, their valving is often played with a little, as with spring rates etc. a lot of the generic taiwan or chinese stuff is generic bench valving, and the testing is more to just make sure they don't blow up more than anything. in saying that there are some generic brands doing more and more testing which is good, but still leaves a lot to be desired.