Sign in to follow this  
ridemyjansen

Just moved back to Sydney from Los angeles

iv been reading through this, and no one has asked, and i think your forget to mention, but what was the asians/islander/others cry at night?

also, since the asians are mixed with islander + others, wouldnt that make them the over all bigger group?

I was wondering when someone was going to ask me that. The Asians actually didn't have one, we just kept quiet while the other races did theirs.

As for the 2nd part of that question. It's really really complicated. There's a lot of what's called "Set Tripping" meaning in short that some Asians and/or "others" might don't get along with other's of a similar descent. So they split up into smaller groups. For example, The Vietnamese and the Chinese both claim independency with no ties to anyone else. The Filipinos, Laos, Cambodians, Thai, Japanese, Samoans, Tongans Hawaiians all claim to be under the same flag. Then ofcourse you have the severe minorities: Middle eastern, Indian, Puerto Rican etc that tag along with the Asian/Islanders until they have big enough numbers to start their own crew. All together we would have a pretty considerable force, but when there's so many different sects of "others" it makes it hard to be united.

Like I said, it's really complicated.

Edited by ridemyjansen

Write a book please! i will pay to read and thatd be the first book i would ever buy ahaha

someone get this guy onto an agent or publisher!

Write a book please! i will pay to read and thatd be the first book i would ever buy ahaha

No shit ay!

Seriously i hate reading and have bought like 2-3 books in my life...

I would read the shit out of this book!

what did your day consist of? what did you eat etc?

Average day (good) in jail consists of waking up at 4 A.M for chow. Usually some disgusting generic cereal, a piece of fruit and a small carton of milk. Then after breakfast it's back to sleep for half the people in the dorm. The other half stay awake and on guard. Everyone's up and programming at around 9 A.M. I would do my first workout 9am-1030am, eat some of my commissary(Canteen) and shower. Then I usually just talked to people, played chess/checkers and watched T.V until lunch. 2 P.M .Lunch, if you can call it that, consists of a f**kING NASTY ASS bologna sandwhich . Another piece of fruit, and fruit drink. If you guys tasted that sandwhich you'd probably gag. There's no way i can describe how bad it tastes and smells. It's just one of those things that are so bad that it just shouldn't exist in this world. Yeah, that's really how bad the sandwhiches were. After lunch, workout time again then I woudld usually read or write at this time. Maybe be on the phone. The phone is by far the biggest way to stress out in jail. I've seen a guy go absolutely apeshit at the person their talking to and just take off on the guy on the phone next to him. lol . So i tried to stay away from the phone as much as possible. When you're in jail, you have to keep your mind on where you are. It's the only way to stay sane and get through it in one piece. Anyway, Next up on the daily agenda is Dinner time. By far the worst meal of the deal. Every night we would get a different colour of goo. All the goo's had the same taste, just different color. The meal was a big plate of goo, a few pieces of lettuce, a little rice, and ofcourse fruit drink. If it wasn't for canteen I would've starved to death.

On a bad day in jail, like if a riot is going down. You don't get fed. You spend the entire day and night, either fighting or getting ready to fight. You stay masked and strapped. IE: You put a shirt over your face ninja style. This serves two purposes. 1. hide your identity from the cameras 2. An effective filter for tear gas. you have plastic bag's from lunch tied around your knuckles. This again serves a dual purpose. 1. To stop your knuclkes from getting cut. You'd want this because after each riot they inspect everyones hands. Those with cuts and scratches were obviously involved in the fighting. And you'd get more time added onto your sentence. 2. There are a lot of dirty disease wridden people in jail. Crackheads with AIDS, hepatitis etc. and if you punch one of them and they bleed into your wounds, congratulations you've just contracted a terminal illness.

As far as weapons, you have to have one. Regardless of whether or not your actually going to use it. It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. The two most popular choices are the blackjack and the shank. The shank is anything that could serve the same purpose as i knife. A sharpened toothbrush, a toothbrush with a razor attached or anything of that nature. A blackjack is any blunt weapon, a prime example is anything hard inside a sock. People would stockpile soap bars, melt them all together into a block and stuff it into a sock.

Well, those are your two typical kind of days in jail. Hope you guys enjoyed the read. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Due to popular demand, i have started writing one. It'll be a long time before i finish it though.

Edited by ridemyjansen

will be waiting in anticipation!!!! awesome stories man, so much detail and so much knowledge and all this from minimal time! At first i thought 'another n00b' but damn! you put most n00bies to shame!

Haha I took a trip in Sydney on the train today. I was amazed at all the middle eastern " gangsters" there are. lol. All the people in the train carriage with me looked scared and old ladies were grabbing their hand bags. Oh man, hilarious. If only they knew how bad they could be put to shame. :P . Not that I condone this kind of lifestyle, after all half my friends were the same way. Judging from the kind of Asians there are around here, I'm sure you guys can't even imagine an Asian in prison. Here's what they're like where I used to live. The majority of our crew in jail were from this gang.

One of the biggest and most notorious Asian gangs in America.

I'd love to see the reactions people would have if these guys came over here. :lol:

Edited by ridemyjansen

I dunno i reakon something more like a blog would be more suited, and you can get started pretty much now rather then having to write a massive book about it. Also you can have people commenting, and asking questions which can lead to future posts in the website etc etc. you know.

thats not to say rule out writing a book if you really wanted to.

I dunno i reakon something more like a blog would be more suited, and you can get started pretty much now rather then having to write a massive book about it. Also you can have people commenting, and asking questions which can lead to future posts in the website etc etc. you know.

thats not to say rule out writing a book if you really wanted to.

a mans gotta eat haikii! ahahha

yeah man you got f**ked over by those *milkshakes* so why not make some money off it now. Write yourself a book who knows the experience could set you up for life....you might never have to work again. Oh that's the dream ;)

Were you family with you in the states? how did you come up with the legal fees? Were you in the pen for a solid 1.5 years or were you in and out?

Were you family with you in the states? how did you come up with the legal fees? Were you in the pen for a solid 1.5 years or were you in and out?

Yeah, My family was with me in California. The legal fee's came mostly from my Trust fund and my savings My Mom and my family both donated a lot of too to help me out . I hated to have to ask everyone for money, but eventually I'll pay it back , even though they said I didn't have to. I was in the Pen for approx. 1.2 years, the rest of the time was spend it county jails.

how'd you make money to buy normal food from canteen? and were you allowed visitors?

Most people just relied on their family and brings to deposite money into their accounts. But there were the few odd people that had noone to support them from the outside. Some good ways to make money in jail are drawing, tattooing, writing (Since a lot of people there are illiterate), selling cigs and drugs that they bring in from the street( And the only way to possibly bring it in is through their asses).

was watching a doco about ms13

where they as dominant as tv portrays them to be?

hahahahahah also dont worry about the middle easterns lol, strength in numbers i suppose.

awesome read. I am supposed to start at Corrective service academy for 11 weeks training on Sept 22nd then start work at silverwater jail as a correntional officer .... but i decided against it as my license is getting suspended for 13 months soon and they said i would have to drive the prison vans around sometimes to transfer inmates to and from court and hospitals etc ... not worth the risk . I dont wanna get caught and end up on the other side of the bars !!! damm

great read

mate of mine just retired but he worked at Lithgow maximum security prison for 20 years and some of the stories he told me ! dammmmm

wouldnt the majority of fights be between the hispanics/blacks and whites?

due to the "others" really just being a mix of the miscellaneous cultures wouldnt they be less of a target to attack?

i mean sure the bloods and crips have the whole "gang" wars outside in the real world, so it would automatically spill into jail, the hatred and rivalry right, but due to the asians/fobs etc, and how you said the different segmants of asians, like china and viet groups, smaller groups, would there really be much point in hassling these smaller groups?

i would assume most of the violence would be between the gangs that actually were against eachother in the city's etc right? so for eg the whites would be more inclined to be making attacks on the blacks for instance (thats in saying if the whites are all neo nazi's)

was watching a doco about ms13

where they as dominant as tv portrays them to be?

hahahahahah also dont worry about the middle easterns lol, strength in numbers i suppose.

MS 13 ( Mara Salvatruca) are complete bitches in prison. If they were to form an independent prison gang they'd get stomped out my the Mexican Mafia. They lose their ties to MS and just claim Sureno. On the street really would'nt wanna f**k with them though lol.

wouldnt the majority of fights be between the hispanics/blacks and whites?

due to the "others" really just being a mix of the miscellaneous cultures wouldnt they be less of a target to attack?

i mean sure the bloods and crips have the whole "gang" wars outside in the real world, so it would automatically spill into jail, the hatred and rivalry right, but due to the asians/fobs etc, and how you said the different segmants of asians, like china and viet groups, smaller groups, would there really be much point in hassling these smaller groups?

i would assume most of the violence would be between the gangs that actually were against eachother in the city's etc right? so for eg the whites would be more inclined to be making attacks on the blacks for instance (thats in saying if the whites are all neo nazi's)

The majority of fights are between blacks, mexicans and whites. But occasionally, some one will get brazen enough to try and disrespect us. That's when we kick it off. Not very often, but it has happened. In an all out riot. There are only two sides. The Mexicans and the whites unite, and in turn Blacks and Asians unite.

When rival gangs meet together into jail they have to integrate. There's no saying, I wanna run with the Bloods or vise versa. If you're a blood or crip, you run black. Each gang would be too vulnerable to other races if they had small groups. This doesn't always work with the blacks, the crips and bloods always want indepenedence. But in a riot, they'll all fight side by side. The South Siders have full integration. Doesn't matter if the guy next to you murdered your whole famiy. Your allies in prison. If you attack him, you'll be killed by the other South Siders for it. It's not so much a prison gang as it is an army. They're trained, disciplined and rebuilt. Considering where they are and who they are it's pretty impressive the way the have such strict order and discipline.

If you're interested, watch some of the documentaries on youtube. Just type in: Sureno gang, South Sider or mexican mafia.

So i guess its not possible at all to have friends from another race in prison?

Do the other races ever get on at all or is it constant tension?

So i guess its not possible at all to have friends from another race in prison?

Do the other races ever get on at all or is it constant tension?

Yeah, but it's dangerous. There are many boundaries you can't cross. You can't share, you can't sell or buy from them, you can't any competitive games where a person could beat another person of a diff. race and therefor be considered superior. That alone could start a riot as a sign of disrespect. You can't really do anything, so it really isn't worth it and it sucks to know that person will attack you if a riot cracked off.

I had a friend in Prison who was a Southsider. He went by the name of "trouble", from East Side Perres 13( His gang). Anyway, I considered him a friend up until a riot almost kicked off in the 40 man down I was in. A black felt disrespected, and confronted the South Sider about it, then a Wood did something that he shouldn't of done. He got next to the Southsider and let him know that he had is back. Right then, everyone jumped off their bunks. Whites and Southsiders took one side of the Dorm, Blacks and Asians on the other. I looked at my friend Trouble and he was already wrapping plastic around his knuckles. He looked and me, smiled and began banging his knuckles together at me. Luckily they were able to talk it out before the fighting broke out, after all it was a misunderstanding. Usually, the Asians wouldn't have gotten into that argument. But when the white guy made it known that it was going to be two races against the blacks, we had to back them up. Just goes to show how quickly a friend of another race will betray you in Prison.

Actually no. There is never full peace between the races, and there never will be. Every race just puts on a fake respectful fascade for the other races. There will always be an underlying hate for everyone else . Something you guys should know, the United States is a RASCIST country. It's not like here where most other races are treated with equality. Over there, they're bred to believe that they can only rely on people from the same race, no exceptions. It's really complicated. I could write a book on racial predispostion, profiling, and prejudice alone, I've been in the middle of the melting pot. I know how all races act, think and live. Any Alliances between races made in prison are circumstantial, and only in extreme circumstances will two diff. races unite.

Edited by ridemyjansen

ridemyjansen i have a proposition

you write the book

ill make the movie

we make millions

and buy ourselves a few silvias ;)

these stories just tie me in more and more keep them coming!

thanks for the best thread ns has seen this year........ :thumbsup:

Sh*t man, thats some heavy stuff your letting spill. Do you feel really cautious now, thinking maybe if you slip up yout heading back for some more time??

you write the book

ill make the movie

we make millions

sam your always after a quick buck

but mate this thread is the best thing i have read in years

god damn f**ken asian + others... wtf... i mean the sureno (sp) united in prison, why not the asians, if they had, wouldnt they avhe been safer? LOL o wells...

interesting read. my only question is why is your join date 4/11/06 ? :ph34r:

Hahaha. Notice how I didn't actually have a profile until I just a few days ago. My girlfriend created this and many other online accounts while I was down. I made my girlfriend send me A LOT of reading material. From this,other car sites, spearfishing sites ( my other love in life) etc. I got her to post on here for me and she'd print out the pages and send them to me. It was a pain in the ass for me and she hated doing it, but she did anyway. Seriously, In a place as boring as jail, you need all the reading material you can get. And reading forum threads was better than reading books for me. She was even going to trade in my 350z for an BMW M3 in the states. She literally was my eyes and ears in the real world. ;)

Hahaha. Notice how I didn't actually have a profile until I just a few days ago. My girlfriend created this and many other online accounts while I was down. I made my girlfriend send me A LOT of reading material. From this,other car sites, spearfishing sites ( my other love in life) etc. I got her to post on here for me and she'd print out the pages and send them to me. It was a pain in the ass for me and she hated doing it, but she did anyway. Seriously, In a place as boring as jail, you need all the reading material you can get. And reading forum threads was better than reading books for me. She was even going to trade in my 350z for an BMW M3 in the states. She literally was my eyes and ears in the real world. ;)

HAHAHAHAHA... sorry, but i thought that was kinda funny...

ridemyjansen: "reads NS threads about FLUTTERZ".....tells gf: FLAME THAT BITCH

hahaha that guys funny...... tells gf: +1 to him. LOL here, smile face there, insert jk here, post whore there.

What about guards.. got any stories about them.. i couldn't think of a worse job!

Guards, I hate prison guards. I don't even know where to begin about these peices of shit. The one's I encountered anyway... For starters they dont think your Human. I guess it's in their training to be abrasive but the majority of them take it to the extreme. Example: Guards in L.A county jail are notorious for beating inmates almost to death while their handcuffed.

This happened during my first ever trip to jail, Right after I was arrested for the afore mentioned "Crime". I was sitting in one of the holding tanks waiting for my name to be called. There was another guy who was sitting near me thought he heard his name called. He stood up walked up to the guards and said his last name, i think it was Ramirez. The guard looks and him and says " Did I call Ramirez? Do you think I don't speak clearly enough? Do you think I have a f**kn speech Impediment? Are you calling me f**king retarded?". And while this guards ranting on, all the poor guy's doing is shaking his head to the guards accusations. Next the piece of shit guard calls over his buddies. They grab him. Put him in the chicken wing position ( Arm bend so far behind your back that it dislocates your shoulder) and they dragged him out. He came back about 2 hours later. His face was purple. He said they put him in a room, cuffed him and beat the shit out of him with phonebooks.

My personal experience with guards hasn't at all been physical. It was more along the lines of a mental torture.When I would get visits from my girlfriend the guards would hit on her infront of me, They'd cut our visits short, she said they would overly frisk her. I've been left without food and drink for 12 + hours in the holding tanks. I've been denyed from using the toilet for hours on end. When they moved me from L.A county jail to Prison, the guards had a field day with me, being the new guy.

All I can say is f**k the lot of them. And if for some reason they ever come to Sydney and I happen to see them, I can guarantee it will be the worst day of their lives.

you write the book

ill make the movie

we make millions

Hahaha I'm down man. Just give me a couple months to write the book.

Sh*t man, thats some heavy stuff your letting spill. Do you feel really cautious now, thinking maybe if you slip up yout heading back for some more time??

Yeah, I am a lot more cautious now. I stopped doing a lot of stupid shit that I used before I got arrested. Fighting, Drugs, Drinking..basically all the things I shouldn't have been doing in the first place. I'm trying for the good life now. :)

god damn f**ken asian + others... wtf... i mean the sureno (sp) united in prison, why not the asians, if they had, wouldnt they avhe been safer? LOL o wells...

:huh: Not quite sure what you mean there man..

Edited by ridemyjansen

HAHAHAHAHA... sorry, but i thought that was kinda funny...

ridemyjansen: "reads NS threads about FLUTTERZ".....tells gf: FLAME THAT BITCH

hahaha that guys funny...... tells gf: +1 to him. LOL here, smile face there, insert jk here, post whore there.

Hahahaah. I know it sounds completely lame but having her read threads to me was probably the best entertainmet I got in jail.

i was saying stupid asians, why cant they be like the surenos. i mean the surenos united to form an army. iuf the asians had done the same, wouldnt they have huge numbers in the prison?... not to mention if the islanders and others joined too... it wouldve been slightly safer, since they had the numbers to back each other.

btw... whats with the asian "crip" gang... as in the black crips?? couldnt theyt have thought of a more generuine name... they even wear the blue crip colour...