Sign in to follow this  
GHOSTY

TERMINATOR - THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES (TSCC)

Just finished watching season 1(9 epsiodes) and season 2(22 episodes), and it is AWESOME! Can't wait for Terminator Salvation to come out in June ^_^

FOX Studios TSCC Official Site

IMDB Link here

Plot summary for

"Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" (2008)

From the creators of Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003), this series is set after the events of Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991). After the sacrifices of Dr. Miles Dyson and T-800 Model 101 Terminator, the Connors find themselves once again being stalked by Skynet's agents from the future. Realizing their nightmare isn't over, they decide to stop running and focus on preventing the birth of Skynet. With the aid of Cameron Phillips, a beautiful girl who has a mysterious past also linked to the future; Derek Reese, a Tech-Com soldier from the future whose past is linked with the Connors; Riley, a beautiful schoolfriend of John; and FBI Agent James Ellison, who was assigned to capture the Connors but joins them after his own encounter with one of the machines. They begin a quest to stop the United States military and a shadowy conspiracy from the future from creating the program that will stop at nothing to bring humanity to an end.

21e28b7.jpgterminator_the_sarah_connor_chronicles_ver6.jpg

:thumbsup:

I loved the series too, but i thought the ending sucked arse. Such a disappointment.

i thought the ending was pretty sweet, shows how most things end up in the whole scheme of things... except for where the hell the robots end up and all that...

awesome show, one of my favourites.

so does he end up having sex with the hot chick Summer Glau?

She offers. More then once.

I felt the series started off slow and got better as it went along. The end of this season will suck if its the end of the series, as I doubt the movie will provide any closure on the plotlines it had laid out.

apparently there could be a 3rd season... but i wonder how that will work considering the end of this season.

I dont think the tv series had anything to do with the movies, so dont expect much, if any of it, to line up. I think they attempted to put that idea out there with the different timelines. ie the guy that the chick captured that supposedly taught the machines how to interrogate humans, but Derek had no clue what she was talking about, even though he was tortured. it was concluded that it did not happen in this Derek's timeline that he had come from.

same thing is brought up in the trailer for the new movie. "something has changed" "the robots are taking human prisoners" etc

the show kind of ties in to the first two movies, ignores the third (except for sarah connors cancer reference)

and its unlikely to be renewed for a third season.

i thought she died of leukemia according to the third movie, but was to get cancer in the tv series...

I hope they continue the series, this is one of my favourite shows of all time.

i thought she died of leukemia according to the third movie, but was to get cancer in the tv series...

Yeah, the show occurs AFTER the 2nd movie but before the third. in the show she is supposed to get cancer (like in the third movie) but avoided it due to their jump into the future.

thats the only thing they reference about the third movie, since john is much older in the third movie.

I only just started watching the first season got lyk 2 eps left but its good and stayed up till 3 watching it lol

its not to bad of a show

but IMO it f**ked up some of the story line from the movies/books..

i guess they wanted the freedom to write it the way that they wanted to, saying its from a different time line/reality gave them that.

the biggest thing that has annoyed me,,

in the end of S2 when Cameron goes to the basement to deal with john Henry, it implies that Cameron downloaded into the TURK and john into Cameron's chip... how did this even happen? either way that ive thought of wouldnt work because either one or 2 of the body's would be inactive and there was no one else in the room to actually help.

Another thing is when the T-1000 takes john to the future, Cameron's body doesnt come though with them and i think there was maybe a reference that it was because it was dead BUT if thats the case how did cromardie's head come though and how the hell did the body work with out the head do they have built in WiFi?

thats my little rant on the show, i put it as a spoiler because i dont know what people have seen

Silvieson... you've summed up the exact reasons why i thought it was stupid. The story was EXCELLENT up until the bits you've highlighted.

yeah one thing i didnt get was i thought it had to living tissue to go thru time, thats why when they reach their destination that are naked... but then how does a T-1000 go thru time when they are liquid metal arent they? well anyway how the hell did the head make it thru? and technically

Cameron's body should have went thru anyway, dead or not

?

Loved all the terminator films an seen the trailer for the new one coming out should be awesome...

BRING ON SEASON 3!!!!!!!!, DO IT DO IT DO IT :bringiton:

awesome series, can't wait for season 3

and the t4 coming out later this year.......sweet

Well if they aren't making season 3, i guess T4 might follow on from it maybe?

i cant wait to watch the new movie coming out

Well if they aren't making season 3, i guess T4 might follow on from it maybe?

maybe that might happen i doubt it tho.

the movie was written way before the series was developed, and from what ive heard the tv series was not going to have anything to do with anything after T2 apart from sarah's whole cancer thing.

it has been mentioned on both sides... no ties between TSCC and the 4th film... neither producers want apart of eachothers storylines unfortunately...

i was hoping T4 was going to carry-on from TSCC but it wont... so unfortunately no more cameron, no katherine weaver, no cromardie...

http://www.petitiononline.com/scc2009/petition.html

partition for season 3 is up atm... ratings died during season 2...

http://www.terminatorchronicles.com/tscc-p...-tscc-season-3/

press release regarding s03 and a bit of explaination regarding final episode of s02

^^ so the cameron he sees in the future is human? i would not have thought that without being told it.

well if you think about it...

he went into the future after katherine weaver...

you did find out that john was not the leader of the resistance in the future he travelled to at the end of that episode...

and we know cameron was once "Alice"... a normal girl who was captured and cloned by metal...

so seeing a human "cameron" or "alice" in the future... isn't that hard to piece together

I want to ravish summer glau......sorry I just had to put that out there :lol:

I want to ravish summer glau......sorry I just had to put that out there :lol:

i'm next :P

she's got a minga head structure