Sign in to follow this  
Moleman

Breaking Bad

hey everyone,

been watching foxtel lately and there has been plenty of ads about season 2 of 'Breaking Bad'

the show is about (from what i can tell from the ads) a chem teacher, finds out that hes dieing. he has a family, so before he dies, he wants to leave them with some money for debts, bills, kids college, etc. he realizes he cant do it being a teacher, so he teams up with an ex-student who he failed, and goes and makes a meth lab in the desert so they can sell do dealers, addicts, etc.

i personally havnt seen it yet, but it looks really good. like box set worthy.

so i was just wondering if anyone here has seen it? yar or nar

seen it, got into it kinda got bored of it.. its still going havent watched passed ep 10 or so.. which for me is saying something.

One of the best tv shows around. It is a must see. Ive watched 2 seasons simple brilliant.

Its well acted, written, thought out. It can be a little graphic in parts but it adds to the effect.

just finished season 3 and its soo good, still keeps me on the edge of my seat.

i want season 4 already.

where the farkk did u get s3.. I been looking for ever man, S2 is sick and ends short....

P.s found it :) Hope It finishes tonight so I can spend the day watching it, wicked series :D

^^ Same as, just getting the last few episodes tonight. Seriously awesome show.

S3 takes a big spin, Its great how they add parts of the story that you never seen before, like gaps missing out of the S1 shows..

One of the best shows I have seen written.

^^ Same as, just getting the last few episodes tonight. Seriously awesome show.

Last episodes are great from season 3, AMC have finished the season with a typical cliffhanger.

A new series by AMC has started called Rubicon, the pilot is out, and I wait for it with anticipation.

I'll try to finish s3 at work tommorow but I think I'll wait till I can watch itbat home in high def

yer last episodes of season 3 were wicked cant wait for 4

Yer, its good just when you think you know what is going to happen next.... the whole thing changes. any eta on S4?

Best show ever, shits on Dexter and I love that show, season 3 of breaking bad was f**king awsome!!!!

Yep S03 was the best yet, every episode better than the last, last episode of the season was like *Mind Blown* :yes:

Yer, its good just when you think you know what is going to happen next.... the whole thing changes. any eta on S4?

No date given, but it is going to happen. Going on history, Season 1 was released 126 weeks ago, Season 2 67 weeks, Season 3 13 weeks, so Season 4 should be 41 to 46 weeks or 10 - 11 months away.

"Meanwhile, AMC has also renewed its Emmy award-winning series Breaking Bad for a fourth season. Although this doesn't really come as a surprise, it's nice to know that things are now official.

"AMC's Breaking Bad is one of the most layered and intense dramas on television today," network senior vice president Joel Stillerman said in a statement. "The critical acclaim and strong audience growth we've seen in season three reinforce that this is the kind of exceptional original storytelling AMC has become known for providing to audiences. Vince Gilligan and his team deliver bold storylines that truly push the psychic envelope and create a mesmerizing, exhilarating.""

Fantastic show. I'm most of the way through season 2 so far, and loving it. It can be a bit slow at times, but the story is solid. I like seeing the characters change as things go along. At first I thought it was going to be crap because of the guy playing the main character, I always figured him for a douche, but this show has completely changed my mind about him.

After reading this im downloading season 1 & 2

shouldnt take too long - 12GB

*adds to my to-watch list*

Sounds like it should be real good, cant believe i hadnt heard of it until now

yeah ive been watching since it began, bryan cranston is such a good actor and the plot of the show is awesome. Season 3 has some pretty big events! The last few eps especially :D

ive watched season 1 when it was on abc

gangster show

still cant get over it though, i keep thinking the dad form malcom in the middle is selling drugs :lol:

anyone care to pm me a link for season 3 torrent? can't seem to find one that works

Just type breaking bad 3 into pirate bay. Good one on there.

Vuze is your friend :)

Season 3 final episode was EPIC! Can't wait for Season 4!

Season 3 final episode was EPIC! Can't wait for Season 4!

Sweet, I should be watching the last 2 episodes today.

I missed season 1, watched all of season 2 and loved it, cant wait to see season 3.

off topic, true blood season 3 starts soon and they have signed up for season 4 woooo...not everyones cup of tea but I like it.

just finished watching all 3 seasons, such an awesome show. cant wait till season 4 comes out. honestly one of the best series out there

Yep same here just finished watching all 3 seasons, awesome show very addictive. Any other recommended shows like this one?