Sign in to follow this  
Zelliam

forza 3 LATEST NEWS

I'm not brilliant at it yet, but that's what I'm tuning the S14 for. Jimmy Bish (with the space) to add me.

is ur tag jimmy bish cause i think i was drifting with you this morning lol!!!

I had the blue mx5 that was buzzing around everywhere

RHYS5169

jimmy bish what track is that?? i went looking for it yesterday with no luck :S

It's one of the high speed ring tracks that comes with the Limited edition. You have to claim the code and download it. The pack comes with a heap of tracks including the warehouse style tracks and a drag strip. It's pretty cool!

EDIT: Ondgoe, yeah, I recognised your name! haha. Pretty random! I'm trying to drift with the MS wheel using the A button for clutch. Getting there, but my scores still aren't too great!

yeh i found the code and downloaded it, all good gonna have a suss today

i'm devo i can't get online, stupid m$ banning me for playing a game that wasn't released here yet... worse thing is it was legit game!

think i might have to get me a new console... but i been thrashing the forza since monday, got some sick cars goin...

i'm devo i can't get online, stupid m$ banning me for playing a game that wasn't released here yet... worse thing is it was legit game!

think i might have to get me a new console... but i been thrashing the forza since monday, got some sick cars goin...

Is it your xbox or your gamertag that has been banned? have you got a mate that uses live that can test their tag on your xbox?

If it's a legit game and you have the receipt, you can get yourself unbanned. With the latest batch of bannings to do with Borderlands and Forza, they stated that a proof of purchase can undo the banning. Call up the support line and say you can email a scan of it to them if need be.

I'm up for some skids.

Gamer tag- Sideways craze

pull it apart and try cleaning it and stuff, my controller stopped working (x button) i pulled it apart, and it had some dirt on the pads, cleaned it all up and works sweet. plus while you got the wheel open, you can do the bearing mod ;)

Dude I need to thank you. Pulled my wheel apart last night cleaned the contacts behind the buttons and now it works like new. Champion :thumbsup:

ay man if u cant play online can i have ur redeem codes ? i need em all :(

is there a way to transfer my cars from my NON LIVE ACCOUNT/profile to my LIVE ACCOUNT/profile ?

i've got a couple decent cars and got live today... went to play and had nothing, stupid xbox

add me- Direct90

Jumped online last night. Hooked on drifting.

Add me if you're interested in drifting - charlieSI5. The 1 is a capital "i".

If it's a legit game and you have the receipt, you can get yourself unbanned. With the latest batch of bannings to do with Borderlands and Forza, they stated that a proof of purchase can undo the banning. Call up the support line and say you can email a scan of it to them if need be.

yea i tried, but because i got it from the uk, it still violates their TOS apparently. Load of crap but whatever! So i modded it instead :P it's the console that's banned, not the gamertag, cos i have my account on a mates console. eventually i might buy another one, but i got more important things first!

and i would give you the codes, but i didn't get one

Wolfer9 is my ID add me if you want im always up for a slide.. i need a mic tho :lol:

Hey guys just seeing if there's any interest out there.

I've bought the Microsoft wheel to go with Forza 3 and also made a pretty stable stand/table for the wheel out of MDF sheets, but I havent actually been using it!

There's not much room in our lounge room for it so I couldnt be bothered moving stuff everytime I want to use it, so I've actually been using my controller (also found I'm more comfortable just lounging in the couch). :lol: Maybe its because I'm getting old :P

It's practically brand new, obviously its out of the box but was used only a couple of times. So if anyone's interested in taking it away let me know. I'll post up some pics later this afternoon when I get back from work.

Thanks guys

is there a list around of what the extra cars and tracks are that you get with the Collectors edition? also, probably a stupid question but how do i access the forza 3 theme that comes with the second redeem code? i chucked the code in, seemed to work fine but i dont know how to get to it?

thanks

is there a list around of what the extra cars and tracks are that you get with the Collectors edition? also, probably a stupid question but how do i access the forza 3 theme that comes with the second redeem code? i chucked the code in, seemed to work fine but i dont know how to get to it?

thanks

I havent been able to get the theme either

The theme ran into technical glitches of some sort. Not sure what the go is there, but nobody got it. The cashier at EB Games also forgot to give me the code to download their pre-order car. I think it was a BMW or something, can't remember.

Hey Silvieson, thanks for the vinyl, it's awesome! :lol:

Does anyone want me to have an attempt at either the Hardtuned or NS logos? It was thinking it would be cool to slap them on our cars while we play online. B)

I did THISin Forza 2, so I've got a fair idea what I'm doing with vinyls. Just takes me a while to do fancy stuff!

The theme ran into technical glitches of some sort. Not sure what the go is there, but nobody got it. The cashier at EB Games also forgot to give me the code to download their pre-order car. I think it was a BMW or something, can't remember.

Hey Silvieson, thanks for the vinyl, it's awesome! :lol:

Does anyone want me to have an attempt at either the Hardtuned or NS logos? It was thinking it would be cool to slap them on our cars while we play online. B)

I did THISin Forza 2, so I've got a fair idea what I'm doing with vinyls. Just takes me a while to do fancy stuff!

well thats a shame. now how will people know im cool? (aside from me telling them)

game is pretty awesome though, love the presentation of it. My first crack at online was good as well, game ran great. sadly i lost the race.

I was going to buy a ms wheel but hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on a fanatec. Hopefully <_>

I was going to buy a ms wheel but hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on a fanatec. Hopefully <_>

Good luck! I'll be insanely jealous if you get your hands on the Turbo S! For now the MS wheel is doing a great job for me. Having the handbreak and clutch buttons right next to each other on the wheel makes it pretty easy to slide the rear out!

No prob Jimmy thought you might like it mate. If anyone wants my jdm as *swearing filters own me* logo let me know on live and I'll send it to you. If not it's for sale on my storefront.

Jimmy have a crack at the logos. I've been wanting to do my own and I'll see how I go.

When I get home I'll post a pick of my jdm logo

What the? get home and check the store front only to be told im banned from that feature 0_o

was my logo to offensive :lol: when i saw pictures of cocks and go knows what else...

*sigh

edit

HAHAHA i did a search and some other dude got done for the same thing... its stupid

here is a pic of my s13 anyways.

S13Waterfall3.jpg?t=1256719272

lol yeah cable ties are a nice touch