Sign in to follow this  
tonys15

Top Gear

heads up chaps, episode 1 was out yesterday.

Great episode to start the season with I thought.

was hilarious gold top gear as always that "bankers" bmws/mercs were awesome so much power and tech in something that only ever gets drivin by jeeves to get banker to his job

spoiler

i wanna no if the sandero thing was a setup or not im mean it was a long running joke and what happened is typical TG but james seemed generally chuffed with the car and genuinly upset about its demise

was hilarious gold top gear as always that "bankers" bmws/mercs were awesome so much power and tech in something that only ever gets drivin by jeeves to get banker to his job

spoiler

i wanna no if the sandero thing was a setup or not im mean it was a long running joke and what happened is typical TG but james seemed generally chuffed with the car and genuinly upset about its demise

one of the good things about top gear is that they are good at staging events to make them seem 'accidental'.....i think most things that happen on the show would be staged pretty heavily, but i dont care most of the time cause they hide it well.

everyone know that car was going to cop it, it wouldnt be top gear without a. trashing a piece of junk and b. annoying captain slow

spoiler

Hey, I'm a bank account inspector. You should be chuffed as you have been chosen as qualifying for our service.

I'm genuinly interested in the contents of your bank account!

^^ lol yeye i no its almost certainly all fake and set-up but james put on a dam good act if it was

Top gear is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the first episode was hilarious,

Top gear is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the first episode was hilarious,

meh, i think i rather the US series now. the UK one is too firmilar.

Was a good funny episode, lol at Clarkson's new little road legal car, glad to see them back on air, wouldn't know what to do without em !

Yeah heads up both UK and US top gear are back on the air with Fith Gear starting Feb 11.

Check out Finalgear.com for all your required links.

I hate the fat guy with noodles for hair. Is he still on Fifth gear? I dont know what his reason for being on the show is.

I don't remember any fat being on fifth gear. So I guess the answer to your question is no.