Sign in to follow this  
charlie15

RWC in Vic

I know this has probably been asked more than a million times.

There should probably be a sticky on decent RWC workshops in Vic but there isn't and I don't have the time to search for an hour on this forum.

I have a 350Z with a full exhaust, I need a RWC to sell it, not sure if it's a little too loud but I need a place that won't make such a big deal over

it. The exhaust will be the only non standard modification once my S-AFC is removed.

Any help would be much appreciated, looking for a place preferably in the Western Suburbs. PM me.

Cheers

Charlie

if you sell me one of your 350z rims i may be able to help you :)

people like you are why i cant get a ''real'' dodgy roadworthy. im not sure if you understand the concept of ILLEGALLY OBTAINING A GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT, and then posting on a public forum how/where you got it, a forum that is very frequently visitted by authorities that will rape you and every other person who had a roadworthy cert through the said dodgy workshop, legally obtained or not seeing as everybody mods the shit out of the cars after the rwc is obtained

people like you are why i cant get a ''real'' dodgy roadworthy. im not sure if you understand the concept of ILLEGALLY OBTAINING A GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT, and then posting on a public forum how/where you got it, a forum that is very frequently visitted by authorities that will rape you and every other person who had a roadworthy cert through the said dodgy workshop, legally obtained or not seeing as everybody mods the shit out of the cars after the rwc is obtained

You fool. Do you think that I expect a response to this thread?

Only an idiot would reply to this.

I have posted it up here so that people who 'know' someone can PM me the details, which is exactly what has happened,

hence the lack of replies to the actual thread.

charlie you go through cars like jocks..

you going another holden?

well your gay because you drive a holden

At least im not illiterate.

charlie you go through cars like jocks..

you going another holden?

Yeah already bought it, selling my z and need a RWC asap. Any ideas? Let me know.

My suggestion mate is to just be upfront and honest with the tester, tell them your selling it, mention that you can go thru the pain of putting it back to stock but as soon as the RWC is done the exhaust would go straight back on, just to overlook it.

A tester undertood where I was coming from and didnt want me spending x amount of dollars for a small thing..

Its a completely stock car, thats only a few years old they would easily pass it off even with an exhaust.

OR get a silencer from somebody ?

Cheers guys. The funny thing is a Holden dealership sold it to me with

the exhaust, Safc and intake at a drive away price when i bought it.