Sign in to follow this  
antonio

Want to kick start your I.T Career?

Another role has come up and this time its paying into the big bucks!

Role is somewhat work from home for many clients, you will have to drive out to locations as required, requires. High Speed Home internet, Phone Line etc.. Working for a boss but managing certain Clients.. Not a dodgy 'Run your own buisness' thing.

Paying: $70,000

This is not for the weak, and will require full skill set of Windows Desktop/Server environment knowledge, Personally if your thinking of applying 2years+ of Windows Server installation/maintenance experience required.. or a Very talented help desk person.

Would love to take it up myself but im just to busy from home already to take on more server work!

Email: antonio@anton1o.com.

Cheers,

Find someone yet?

Are we talking $70k salary / 35 hour week?

Are travel allowances included?

Willing to pay $80k ?

Role filled for less... Sorry mate..

This thread got moved to the career's section from VIC.

Role filled for less... Sorry mate..

This thread got moved to the career's section from VIC.

Less than $70k ?

f**k me i'm happy i'm leaving the IT industry now lol

I think your dreaming for wanting 80k a year and only working 35hour week!

$80k isn't really that much in this day and age. The average wage for the IT Industry is just over $100k / year...

My last job was $73k year and that was about 30 hours a week, plus I got about $10k in performance based bonus's, and that was almost 3 years ago now, I can't see the average wage dropping over the time, mind you my last job required 5+ years Linux experience and programming skills, so the requirements are a bit more intense than what you offered...

meh, just seems so cheap!

Uh well yer you were getting paid a Linux wage.. Pays ALOT more than microsoft.

Look what I found! I think this is the best thing you can do with your resume – to order it somewhere. For example, I use the Why My Resume Is Better Than Yours for resume and CV writing. Guys really know their job. Only a professional writer can write your resume and make the text likable for a reader. And this is the most important. I haven’t thought that structure is an important point, but it is. I haven’t thought that words are matters, but it is. So many details!