Sign in to follow this  
HIZOKU

[aus] Body Kit Group Buy

Alright I have just droped my bodykit off to get repaired,

The guy has gone back on what he said and wants 10 other people to buy the kit before he thinks about making a mould of The kit. So here is your chance to own the best bodykit ever made for X8 Chassis tongue.gif

Details

Freedom/Tezuka Style Body kit

(EG Destructive king front, Hippo sleek Side and rear)

Price $800au plus postage

Depoist required for this to go ahead $100au

People needed 10 (currently have 6 need 4 more )

AutoSalonSA08_043.jpg

AutoSalonSA08_042.jpg

AutoSalonSA08_047.jpg

AutoSalonSA08_046.jpg

and Sooner the better if we get more people in might even get cheaper but as you know this is already a good price for any X8 bodykit if i dont get 10 people looks like i will be the only one running it as i will not be attempting to get a mould again.

Guy is willing to ship items overseas to so NZ/USA people get on this

http://forums.toyota...0083#post260083

Full info there

If this happens does that mean a mould will be made? Keen as for having kits availible in aus but will be a while before i can afford one!

This is probally a noob question. but would this fit a mx83 cressi?

good luck group buying on here.

Just see eye candy auto accesories, (maccasspray painter??)

Kane will copy it no problems, and shouldnt have a stupid 10x minimum bullshit to go with it

Yeah itll fit mx83 cressidas, and good luck getting 10 people, wish i could help out

edit: apparently the rear bar will need modifying, but the rest will fit im pretty sure, hizoku can you confirm?

I put it up here just to get more interest like it says got 6 already it dont realy phase me if it gets made or not just trying to help out other owners, it will fit a mx83 but a rear bar will need to be made shorter not hard have done it before takes about 2 hours if you know what you are doing

And yeah i will goto SA just to get a kit re done PFFT PASS

I put it up here just to get more interest like it says got 6 already it dont realy phase me if it gets made or not just trying to help out other owners, it will fit a mx83 but a rear bar will need to be made shorter not hard have done it before takes about 2 hours if you know what you are doing

And yeah i will goto SA just to get a kit re done PFFT PASS

ahh yeah thats alright.

i'd be able to shorten it. when are you looking to get the deposits and how long after that will it take for them to get made?

Need to call the place to tommorow to find out i was going to do it today i was just flat out at work but when i 1st asked they said 6 weeks from start to finish so that was repairing my kit and making the mould trali fiting it and so on only droped kit off monday so yeah will call up tommorow for full details

All sorted

jzx81 version and mx83 version being made just waiting for the repairs to be done to the old kit

so I am guessing you didn't need my order to get this running.

could you point me in the right direction on getting a kit for myself?

Edited by j-cob

Just onto the link posted all details are there im waiting for my kit to come back from repaier then it will goto another company for the creating in both JZx81 form and mx83 form

Hi All

Still chasing numbers for the group buy. I have taken over the production of the kits.

Moulds are almost finished and production starts next week.

If you are quick I am only accepting people into the group buy until the end of the month. (Kits will be still available but will be a bit more expensive)

Cost is $800 total + postage, $200 deposit is required before production starts on your kit.

The kit is a direct bolt on for MX83 and JZX81 with no mods needed.

Please send me an email to missilemotorsport@bigpond.com if you are interested.

Cheers Adam

Hey what ever Happend to this group buy and dis the spoiler come as apart of It I really want one

Body kit is being made and sold

Rear wing is not