Sign in to follow this  
justinw58

Enkei rpf1

RIP OFF KENTS

http://hondamarketpl...d.php?t=2836703

Heres a set for sale int he US for $400 US pesos.

We get ripppppppped the f**k off in Aus.

Its cause we have no leading brands in Australia.. All we have are re-sellers of leading brands so by the time we get it everybodys made there cut and we get charged more than bloody buying it ourselfs from the whole saler in Japan..

I wish we would get some actual Offices in Australia for big brands.. bloody USA has an office for nearly everybody Japanese company :(

HKS USA

Tomei USA

Apexi USA

Tein USA

Origin USA

Greddy USA

Vertex USA

the list just goes on and on and on...

1010tyres

$963.32 USD to my door for 4x 17x9's

Hey,

I asked 1010tires as well and this is the email I got in response.

'Sorry, as shown on our web site we sell those wheels for US$256.99 per rim + shipping.

We would still be happy to provide you with a quote including shipping. Please note for international orders we ship from Richmond, British Columbia, Canada via Air Freight to an airport close to your city. Due to the distance and method of transport, we expect shipping costs to be very high compared to the shipping costs displayed on our web site (think in terms of airline tickets).

Also, some or all of the products you have chosen are priced on our web site based on shipping directly from the manufacturer to our customers in the U.S.A. To ship these products to you internationally, we will first have to bring the products to our main warehouse in British Columbia, Canada. This means we will incur additional shipping costs as well as duties and brokerage charges bringing them across the U.S.A. / Canada border. These costs would have to be passed on to you.

If you do still wish to receive a quote, please reply to this E-mail and let us know what city you are in and we will contact the freight company to get you a shipping price. Due to an extremely busy time of year, our international quotes are taking 1-2 weeks to answer.

Regards,

Tire and Wheel Expert'

Therefore, I think the best and easiest place to get them from is Ebay (as I said before) - $1200 delivered to your door.

Regards,

Jay

I have done some research on this, and this is the pricing I have found (based on the exchange rate at the time might be slightly different now). Delivery is to anywhere in australia and its air freight. Obviously sea freight would be cheaper but be prepared to wait! :P

Rim Type RPF1

Finishing Silver

Size (x4) 17 x 9

Offset +22

PCD 5x114.3

Price $1,325 delivered

Rim Type RPF1

Finishing Black

Size

(x2) 17x9.5

(x2) 17x10

Offset +18

PCD 5x114.3

Price $1,470 delivered

Rim Type RPF1

Finishing Black

Size

(x2) 18x9.5

(x2) 18x10.5

Offset +15

PCD 5x114.3

Price $1,790 delivered

Rim Type RPF1

Finishing Black

Size

(x2) 17 x 9 +22

(x2) 17 x 9.5 +18

Offset See above

PCD 5x114.3

Price $1,435 delivered

I have done some research on this, and this is the pricing I have found (based on the exchange rate at the time might be slightly different now). Delivery is to anywhere in australia and its air freight. Obviously sea freight would be cheaper but be prepared to wait! :P

Rim Type RPF1

Finishing Silver

Size (x4) 17 x 9

Offset +22

PCD 5x114.3

Price $1,325 delivered

Rim Type RPF1

Finishing Black

Size

(x2) 17x9.5

(x2) 17x10

Offset +18

PCD 5x114.3

Price $1,470 delivered

Rim Type RPF1

Finishing Black

Size

(x2) 18x9.5

(x2) 18x10.5

Offset +15

PCD 5x114.3

Price $1,790 delivered

Rim Type RPF1

Finishing Black

Size

(x2) 17 x 9 +22

(x2) 17 x 9.5 +18

Offset See above

PCD 5x114.3

Price $1,435 delivered

Where did you get these prices from? People may want to order from the place you are quoting prices from.

Regards,

Jay

PM me if you want more details (I dont want to breach any rules), but the price Godzilla got is definately the lowest I have seen. I guess the hard part is getting access to a sea container and finding a USA supplier.

You could check the enkei website... But no enkei RPF1 don;t come in 0 offset or negative and if you want a custom offsets they will only do it if you order like 30 sets of the same offset lol.

http://www.enkei.com/

Do these rims come

in any size you want

No,

next

question.

had a look on tirerack.com. In 18" prices are about $300-350 per rim.

Was looking at their tyres which seem well priced so you might be able to save on combined shipping. RE11 / Z1 / Advan AD08

Remember to factor in duty and GST if the price of the goods is over AUD$1000.

I called enkei Australia and they said they dont bring them to Australia. So I got some Advan TC2 which weigh the same. Great Rims